Page 78 of 114 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1697
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Awww yeah! Big time disciple group fight coming!

I wonder how they'll match up against each other.

It's nice to see nice Shiba once in a while.

And Ukita's display of obvious-blindness has to be the worst case of the disease since the chapter in Nagasarete Airantou where a woman responded to the question "Will you marry me?" with the answer "Merry? Merry Christmas?"

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    I'm sure Yomi has way more class than to attack the Alliance with their pants down at the amusement park. They'll definitely let them put their clothes back on first. In fact, I think they're polite enough to hand the Alliance their clothes personally and wait.
    Please.

Yomi knows how these things go down.

Chances are that they'll get into their swim-wear for the fights.

Apa, ... Apachai has improved his housekeeping skills, so awesome. This was truly the highlight of the chapter. *nods sagely*
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The fanservice is reaching annoying levels.

I really want this series to just stop being quite so on the nose with it. Even only a little.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

I really want this series to just stop being quite so on the nose with it. Even only a little.
    i was thinking about that, there seems to be a lot of girls in general in this manga, especially on the good guys side. The Shinpaku Alliance has (Freya's 3 assistants, Freya, Kisara, Shiratori, Miu, Renka.) That's 8 girls officially on their side, while Yomi only has 3.) I also noticed that the Shinpaku members that are male are 8. (Kenichi, Takeda, Ukita, Niijima, Niijima's two assistants, Thor and Siegfried. Is this manga categorized as ecchi?
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    i was thinking about that, there seems to be a lot of girls in general in this manga, especially on the good guys side. The Shinpaku Alliance has (Freya's 3 assistants, Freya, Kisara, Shiratori, Miu, Renka.) That's 8 girls officially on their side, while Yomi only has 3.) I also noticed that the Shinpaku members that are male are 8. (Kenichi, Takeda, Ukita, Niijima, Niijima's two assistants, Thor and Siegfried. Is this manga categorized as ecchi?
    No, there's not enough overt sexualised content to qualify as ecchi.

It's just pretty fanservice-y.

Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Reaching? It's been annoying for a while, IMO. XD

Quote Originally Posted by sun tzu View Post
    Reaching? It's been annoying for a while, IMO. XD
    We've had a resurgence recently.

Also, new chapter.

Oddly enough; the fights I'm most interested in are probably the ones that will get the least screentime.

Still... big team battle time!

Follow me on Tumblr!

Awesome! Set-up chapter for a big team fight. I love these kinds things. Amusement parks are great places to have them too.

Let's see what we've got here.

Kenichi vs. Berseker: Hermit hinted that Kenichi would win this fight way back at the end of the Ragnarok arc. They've both changed a lot since then so this'll be interesting. Hard work vs. Natural genius. Dark Soul's interest level - 7/10.

Siegfried vs. Hermit: Aww yeah. The top two of the Shinpaku alliance, after Kenichi, throwing it down. It's been quite a while since we last saw either of them in a big fight too. Dark Soul's interest level - 10/10.

Freya vs. Odin: A rather unexpected match-up. And a bit unfair since Freya doesn't seem to have any weapons on her. It'll be an uphill battle for sure on her part. Dark Soul's interest level - 7/10.

Renka vs. Castor: A fan-service filled rematch between two characters I don't really care about. Dark Soul's interest level - 1/10.

Kisara (& Shiratori) vs. Chikage: I've been wanting to see Chikage go all out for quite some time now. For it to be against Kisara is just icing on the cake. Dark Soul's interest level - 8/10.

Takeda vs. Lugh: Bound to happen. Will be fun to see what Takeda does without back-up. Has good potential to be brutal. Dark Soul's interest level - 6/10.

Miu vs. Rimi: I'm pretty much only interested in Rimi here, is it wrong that I'm rooting for her? Dark Soul's interest level - 5/10.

We've had a lot of master class fights recently so I'm glad that the disciples are getting to play like this.

Some really good matchups here

Kenichi vs. Berserker obviously is the main event, but Siegfried vs. Hermit (provided they actually fight) could be awesome as well. Kind of disappointed Ba and Castor are at it again, I know they have a rivalry going but would have preferred if they changed it up some.

Also I know it is wrong but I see the Shiratori/Kisara vs Chikage as the Ukita Harem battle.
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...

Calling it now, Ukita is going to interupt the Kisara/Chikage battle.

Thor will interrupt the Odin/Freya battle.

Seig vs Hermit is the really interesting battle here for me though. I honestly can't call how that would go. I mean, of all the Shinpaku, Seig is the one who has grown the most the quickest. I honestly think he'd have an entirely legit shot at Kenichi if he put his mind to it because his counters and immortal body are just that good these days.

Follow me on Tumblr!

I dread how one sided the Odin battle is most likely going to be. I like Freya for the little we see of her, but I already know shes going to be humiliated by Odin. I assume Odin has no problems with hitting a lady, and most likely doesn't consider Freya a friend so he's probably going to toy with her then display how awesome he is and take her down but just stop short of killing her do to a last minute rescue by someone else.

Miu is going to probably struggle to restrain that Demon God Fist training she got, only to lose out and let loose and rip Rimi to shreds afterwards, maybe stopping before she actually kills her or permanently crippling her. Should be a good yet fast battle, (fast as in fighting speed not narrative.)

Only other match I care about is Kisara vs Chikage. Shiratori might actually step in and take the finishing blow for Kisara or ask to fight on her behalf if Kisara gets hurt or Shiratori insist to fight her fast.

Hm. Odin is still in a wheelchair...Gotta wonder how that will be handled.
    And does this mean the Shinpaku guys will finally realize Chikage is Yomi?

Quote Originally Posted by sun tzu View Post
    Hm. Odin is still in a wheelchair...Gotta wonder how that will be handled.
    And does this mean the Shinpaku guys will finally realize Chikage is Yomi?
    I thought Miu already knew Chikage was from Yomi, didn't she intercept the challenge letter she was going to give to Kenichi? Also I thought Kenichi already had his suspicions about her? No way Niijima doesn't know about her.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

One thing's for certain. We're going to find out just how well Kenichi's tortur- I mean "physical conditioning" by Akisame paid off.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.