Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1694

new chapter and no one is talking about?
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    new chapter and no one is talking about?
    I am!

Ukita and Kenichi broing it up. HAVING HOMIES BACKS.

And lol.

Lugh is more lol tier than suspected, if he got Shigures attention.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    I am!

Ukita and Kenichi broing it up. HAVING HOMIES BACKS.

And lol.

Lugh is more lol tier than suspected, if he got Shigures attention.
    Yeah, I'm glad Kenichi and Ukita have their heads on straight.

"This is 1-on-1,"

Fuck you, that's a terrible idea if it means Takeda could lose his arm again.

Nifty little speed feat from Kenichi though.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Good chapter. I liked how Kenichi decided to put things to a stop before it got too late. Though really he has no buisnes telling anyone not to use risky battleplans.

But I liked the scene because it establishes how strong he really is. It's often easy to forget that he's among the strongest of the young generation so when he blitzted and send flying both Takeda and Lugh it was awesome.
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

New chapter is out.

Apparently it's getting time for an all out disciple war. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Rimi is still hilarious.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

I'm curious to see who ends up fighting Ogata.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I really want Odin to do something.

WHEELCHAIR-FU MUST RETURN!
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    I'm curious to see who ends up fighting Ogata.
    I'm betting Tanaka will get his shot...eventually. And in the long run of things...probably succeed, though he will end up -not- killing him.

Interesting how Saiga's disciple never seems to show up with the others despite nominally being their leader/Shou Kano's replacement. He basically had one major appearance and then disappeared. I can't imagine he's been forgotten about.

Will be interesting to see which, if any of the Yomi do switch sides. The seeds are certainly planted for some of them.

And of that bunch there is there any doubt that "Hermit" will end up "the one destined to become a master?"

I'm not entirely sure what to make of the last chapter. The Gohan looking guy has me wanting to know exactly how powerful he's become, yet on another note makes me wonder if he's really a ally of the dojo. I wonder if any of the katsujin fighters will actually die, a master wise I'm inclined to think shigure would be the most likely candidate.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmacq1 View Post
    I'm betting Tanaka will get his shot...eventually. And in the long run of things...probably succeed, though he will end up -not- killing him.

Interesting how Saiga's disciple never seems to show up with the others despite nominally being their leader/Shou Kano's replacement. He basically had one major appearance and then disappeared. I can't imagine he's been forgotten about.

Will be interesting to see which, if any of the Yomi do switch sides. The seeds are certainly planted for some of them.

And of that bunch there is there any doubt that "Hermit" will end up "the one destined to become a master?"
    Hermit will definitely become a master if for no other reason that the Ba Kensei will definitely finish his brother off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmacq1 View Post
    too powerful, i'm guessing. also, i've thought for ages that Kajima (that's his name) would be Kenichi's last opponent. everything we know, or that has been implied, about the guy suggests that he is well beyond a disciple. i think he must be a master or something very near it.

More likely is that he's busy getting taught by the other masters. Shou Kano was trained by all of them to mix their styles. Logically, his replacement will have to pick that up too.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

1. Shiba rules.

2. Ukita may be reaching "too dumb to live" levels. Especially "too dumb to live when he's got three gorgeous women lusting after him."

3. I think I have a pre-emptive nosebleed from the ridiculous amount of fanservice that's going to ensue if Shinpaku gets attacked at the water park....

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

I'm sure Yomi has way more class than to attack the Alliance with their pants down at the amusement park. They'll definitely let them put their clothes back on first. In fact, I think they're polite enough to hand the Alliance their clothes personally and wait.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

super fanservice chapter so nothing much to say except...wow, Ukita, just wow. That's some impressive mental gymnastics there.
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...