Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

#13 Cordy Frost
    First appearance: Generation X #3
    Last appearance: Chronologically Generation X #61; In the past Emma Frost #12
    Powers: Cordelia Frost is immune to her sister’s telepathy. She’s psionically powered and allegedly a uber-powerful empath. She’s also got the ability to create powerful psionic blasts!
    Creator: Scott Lobdell

Bio:
    Cordelia Frost is the youngest of the Frost siblings. Her older sisters Adrienne and Emma are/were both talented and manipulative women who also happened to be powerful psionic mutants. It’s been rumored that Cordy is an empath of the highest order. Cordy first appeared in the pages of Gen X as a high flying debutante. She had been vacationing in Samoa when she’d become in perilous trouble. The manly Mondo saved her. She and the hunky Samoan mutant became friends (With benefits maybe? More like probably!) until her ambition got the best of her and “Whammo!” she caught him in a moment of weakness and psi-blasted him. Cordy burst onto the New England scene as a manipulative vixen angling to get into the inner circle of Shinobi Shaw’s Hell Fire Club. She turned Mondo over to the bisexual greatness that is Shinobi, but he was unimpressed (Likes Twinks I guess). Soon after, Mondo was stolen from her by unknown assailants. What a bummer she lost her meal ticket and her sex toy!

Later it was shown that Cordy was in trouble for her previous dealings with Mondo and she sought out Emma’s help/protection. She wasn’t exactly forthright with Emma about her and Mondo’s previous dealings. When Mondo, his “Uncle” Black Tom, and Juggy crashed the Gen X pad, the Gen X’rs protected sweet Cordy and bested the villians, but after doing so Emma deduced that Cordy had been less than pristine with Mondo and told her to get out of her sight and not to come back. Cordy has since listened to and followed directions and not been seen again.

It’s unknown if she knows that her middle sister snuffed out her eldest sister. Cordy is a survivor though and likely has landed on her feet. She was portrayed in the Emma Frost series as the “Lost” sibling and that likely bears true.

Did you know?: Cordy’s power set is VERY much up in the air. She’s been described as “The Charles Xavier” of Empaths and some bitter interneters have blasted this as fan fiction. Can you believe their nerve? Maybe Brian Cronin should solve this mystery in his Comic Book Legends column! Email him at cronb01@aol.com and convince him to solve this plague of a mystery!
    The D - Legion
    Vincente - Mondo -Risque - Scaleface - Kid Omega - Skids - The Neophyte - Flex

X-Poster of the Year 2008
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Cordelia Frost, the supposed "Professor X of empaths".

It's weird that she's had under ten appearances, and usually she just shows up and begs Emma for help when she's in over her head, and then flees. The "Emma Frost" miniseries made her out to be a pseudo-rebel who popped chewing gum.

Maybe memories of Cordelia and her gum was why Emma was so hard on the bubblegum-poppin' Jubilee?

I dunno. Having her turn up as a new love toy of Sebastian Shaw to throw in Emma's face could be nice. There's uses for her, if a writer gives her a chance. Just don't make her a clone of Emma, or a clone of Adrienne.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Cordelia Frost, the supposed "Professor X of empaths".

It's weird that she's had under ten appearances, and usually she just shows up and begs Emma for help when she's in over her head, and then flees. The "Emma Frost" miniseries made her out to be a pseudo-rebel who popped chewing gum.

Maybe memories of Cordelia and her gum was why Emma was so hard on the bubblegum-poppin' Jubilee?

I dunno. Having her turn up as a new love toy of Sebastian Shaw to throw in Emma's face could be nice. There's uses for her, if a writer gives her a chance. Just don't make her a clone of Emma, or a clone of Adrienne.
    SHe'd be PERFECT for the Sisterhood.
    The D - Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
    SHe'd be PERFECT for the Sisterhood.
    She really would, even if they are heavy in the mental-powered department already, with Maddie and Martinique.

Updated Tuesdays.

Draw me An X: D-Legion: Flex

Check out 2009's drawings at my new thread on the Artist & Writer Showcase.

"I prefer working out of strict continuity, because no normal human being can have a firm grip on the constantly shifting bardo-like territory of a comics universe, where entire histories can be erased by a strong enough super-sneeze."- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by atoningunifex View Post
    Draw me An X: D-Legion: Flex

Gah! So Effing Pretty!
    The D - Legion

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Hah! I like that theory.

Thanks for covering Cordy, Jack Flash!

After F, After F is G

*Hyperventilates*

I love you. -stevensanders.

Josef: You are my morning sweetheart. - KieronGillen

#12 Forearm
    Forearm! Awesome! Him and Dani should totally hook up for realz.

#14 Gate Crasher
    First appearance: Captain Britain #3
    Last appearance: Fantastic Four Volume 2 #8
    Powers: Gate Crasher has superhuman strength, stamina, and durability. Telepathy and wears wrist bands that fire energy.
    Creator: Jamie Delano and Alan Davis

Bio-
    Gatecrasher and her tech-net are a bunch of bounty hunters who were first seen trying to capture Kapiton Briton, and mistakenly went after the 616 Captain Britain but helped him escape once learning the truth.

She was later sent to 14th Century Earth, and went to an all you can eat buffet, but unfortunately ate some undercooked meat, and got salmonella. Fortunately, Brian and Meggan were around and helped save her.

Saturnyne later sent the Technet to capture Rachel. This battle happened several times over the course of Ray being in Excalibur.

We finally see Gate Crasher attempting to capture Franklin Richards after the whole Heroes Reborn thing-y. And that's all we've seen of them since 1998.

Did you know?: The Technet member known as Yap is intensely attached to Gatecrasher to her annoyance. He’s the member that first calling her Mother!
    The D - Legion

Which is why I love you! I was pretty much certain that I was his only fan!
    How can one not love Forearm?? He was the MLF'er who like, actually had a conscious about what they were doing--well, besides Tempo. He should totally join up with the Acolytes! They need a strong-guy with some big biceps!

#14 Gate Crasher
    First appearance: Captain Britain #3
    Last appearance: Fantastic Four Volume 2 #8
    Powers: Gate Crasher has superhuman strength, stamina, and durability. Telepathy and wears wrist bands that fire energy.
    Creator: Jamie Delano and Alan Davis

Bio-
    Gatecrasher and her tech-net are a bunch of bounty hunters who were first seen trying to capture Kapiton Briton, and mistakenly went after the 616 Captain Britain but helped him escape once learning the truth.

She was later sent to 14th Century Earth, and went to an all you can eat buffet, but unfortunately ate some undercooked meat, and got salmonella. Fortunately, Brian and Meggan were around and helped save her.

Saturnyne later sent the Technet to capture Rachel. This battle happened several times over the course of Ray being in Excalibur.

We finally see Gate Crasher attempting to capture Franklin Richards after the whole Heroes Reborn thing-y. And that's all we've seen of them since 1998.

Did you know?: The Technet member known as Yap is intensely attached to Gatecrasher to her annoyance. He’s the member that first calling her Mother!
    LOL. I love a good tranny.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    LOL. I love a good tranny.
    Who doesn't?

BANNED

I would trade nudies for an atoningunifex drawing of Anaconda. Or any of my D-List Beauties (Kleinstocks, Prism, Thumbelina, et al).

Keep that in mind, stud.

Is it just me, or does GateCrasher bear a remarkable resemblance to Ursula from "Disney's The Little Mermaid?"

Updated Tuesdays.