Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by greenshoes713 View Post
    What?
    Seriously now, you've been here long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy55 View Post
    These D-Listers just happen to have been part of NXM.
    But heres the thing no one really cares to hear you two gush about your feelings for a character who really isn't D-List especially when we have a New X-Men Discussion thread where this conversation could take place.

Yeah I mean what could they possibly have in common, rather than being gay?
    Guggenheim probably just wanted to have a gay relationship cuz they are in San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    Seriously now, you've been here long enough.

But heres the thing no one really cares to hear you two gush about your feelings for a character who really isn't D-List especially when we have a New X-Men Discussion thread where this conversation could take place.
    Ok, I'll move this to the NXM/YXM discussion.

But for more D-List. Can we get some Tito Bohusk Jr. love? Post-apocalyptic futures ftw.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Eye in the Sky View Post
    Or more pricks pointing it out.
    or people calling posters pricks for pointing it out......but yeah i agree with the other guy....this thread looks cool but the other obscure love for characters threads are annoying

and how about the Bratpack...... Darla Alfie, and snitch....they are so dlist i bet you gotta wiki them
    Last edited by SayOcean; 11-30-2008 at 09:13 PM.

Mary Margaret better be included in this!!

And to those haters, no one is forcing you to be in this thread. No one is forcing you to celebrate characters that people care about. You are being incredibly rude and you just need to stop.
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM|MISS AMERICA

We need the Host, from that Mystique series

Pulse, Bling!, Martha and Lockheed plz. And Tangerine.

The incredibly evil Dr. Lian Shen and the incredibly forgotten Dr. Renee Majcomb, please.

"Art is anything that you can get away with."

Pull List: Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, Fearless Defenders, Wolverine & The X-Men, Uncanny X-Force, Morning Glories, Mind the Gap, Fables

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

We need some love for the Xavier Institute "Special" class... they were a pitiful bunch.
    I'd agree, save for the fact they just all were in the Brotherhood Month thread. If we include 'em, well s***, I'll just quote my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    Depowered former members of Mutant Force/Resistants.
    Other than Mist Mistress, Think Tank (Mentallo), and Rust, again, I could just cut & paste.

Quote Originally Posted by justinkos91 View Post
    Those who were members of Shinobi Shaw's Hellfire Club
    I could cut & paste from the Hellfire Club Month thread for Benazir Kaur, Reeva Payge, and Benedict Kine.

Quote Originally Posted by RoguishGurl View Post
    Mary Margaret better be included in this!!

And to those haters, no one is forcing you to be in this thread. No one is forcing you to celebrate characters that people care about. You are being incredibly rude and you just need to stop.
    Now somebody's talking. And on your second point? Damn straight.

Quote Originally Posted by justinkos91 View Post
    We need the Host, from that Mystique series
    This idea is far better than your first. The Host rules.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Pulse, Bling!, Martha and Lockheed plz. And Tangerine.
    Quite the mixed bag, but I like.

See also: Shiver Man, Any of Emplate's posse from Generation X, the Rising Sons, Abyss, and most importantly, the wonder that is ELENA IVANOVA!

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Draw Me an X: D-Legion Day 2: Scaleface

Check out 2009's drawings at my new thread on the Artist & Writer Showcase.

"I prefer working out of strict continuity, because no normal human being can have a firm grip on the constantly shifting bardo-like territory of a comics universe, where entire histories can be erased by a strong enough super-sneeze."- Grant Morrison

OMG Chad that's so totally awesome!!!!!!!
    The D - Legion
    Vincente - Mondo -Risque - Scaleface - Kid Omega - Skids - The Neophyte - Flex

X-Poster of the Year 2008
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

#1 Arclight
    First appearance: Uncanny X-Men #210
    Most recent appearance: X-Force #9
    Powers: Arclight has the ability to generate seismic bursts with her fists, which she more often than not uses to create shockwaves and tremors by punching the ground, the impact of which creates a blinding light. She also has a degree of superhuman strength.
    Creator: Chris Claremont.

Bio:
    A Vietnam War veteran, Arclight was recruited by Gambit into the Marauders. Their first mission placed the Marauders in the Morlock Tunnels, where they slaughtered hundreds of mutants under the command of Mr. Sinister. Arclight’s abilities were especially devastating in the tunnels, where she created shockwaves to destroy the walls in the surrounding area. When the X-Men came to defend the Morlocks, Arclight, with her teammates Scrambler and Prism, battled the original X-Factor. Her allies defeated, Arclight grabbed Scrambler and fled. She also battled Power Pack around this time.

After the Mutant Massacre, Arclight joined her teammates in battling the X-Men on two more occasions, both resulting in their defeat. As Inferno begins, Arclight was given a makeover, adopting a much more masculine look. She briefly battled Psylocke, who had tricked Scrambler into defeating her.

Arclight and her fellow Marauder Vertigo were then invited to join Superia’s Femizons, a group of female terrorists. They accepted, and battled Captain America and Paladin. After Superia’s defeat, Arclight reunited with the Marauders. Around this time, she began a romantic relationship with Scalphunter, the field commander. The Marauders were ordered by Sinister to capture Threnody, who had escaped from him. While searching for the girl, the Marauders encountered X-Man, who killed all of them except Riptide.

Fortunately for Arclight, the cloning of Sinister allows her to be reborn, with her mind and memories from moments before her death completely intact. After being cloned, Arclight once again sought out Threnody, and succeeded with her teammates. She cruelly enjoyed taunting the girl, telling her that nobody escapes from Mr. Sinister. Later, Arclight, disguised as an Emissary of En Sabah Nur, also participated in a mission to capture Cable, though it failed.

After the events of M-Day, Arclight was one of the few mutants who retained her powers. She, along with Scalphunter, took shelter at the X-Mansion as members of the so-called 198. She later rejoined the Marauders, who had merged with the Acolytes and several former X-Men. It was suggested that she had destroyed the Wohnhaus Strucker with her shockwaves. She also participated in the battle against the X-Men, beating Beast. After the X-Men were defeated, Arclight destroyed the building with a tremor, trapping them inside. During final battle in Messiah CompleX, Arclight had a chunk of her neck ripped out by Wolfsbane. It is unknown if she survived.

Most recently, clones of Arclight have battled the members of X-Force, along with clones of other Marauders.

Did You Know?: Arclight was featured in both Age of Apocalypse and Wolverine and the X-Men as a male character. What could that be saying about the 616 version? The earliest transgender X-Villain~~~?
    The D - Legion
    Vincente - Mondo -Risque - Scaleface - Kid Omega - Skids - The Neophyte - Flex

X-Poster of the Year 2008
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Arclight's a great way to start this D-List, with a girl who's just plain hard & mean.

The romantic relationship with Scalphunter is one of those things I wish I didn't know about. Man... I really can't decide who wore the pants in that union.

But the sadistic glee when she's tearing up the Morlocks Tunnels and menacing Threnody are absolutely the makings of a great villainess. Especially the latter. She almost seemed to hate Threnody for trying to do what she likely can't... escape Sinister.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Yes I am going to fill this thread with so much BEDLAM propaganda it doesn't make sense. I love the D-list!!!!

P.S. Arclight is awesome!!
    Psylocke

OMG I love Indra!
    No. Way!

Someone other than me is an Indra fan?!
    Me too! 4 realz!