Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: FINAL CRISIS FLASHBACK: Mirror Master

One man made the ultimate sacrifice during the Crisis on Infinite Earths,
    the second sought revenge against Inertia in Final Crisis. Join us as we
    hold a mirror up to the two men who've operated as the Mirror Master.

Full article here.

I miss Sam! Evan is decent but i perfer my original guys. I really want the old trickster back (James Jesse). Now if Golden Glider could return and be made over to get more respect my Flash world would be better. A new Top would be fine as well maybe change his powers around as the original although fine should be a lot better villian.

actualy there was another Mirror Master that was part of a group called the "League Busters" During the Justice League International Days, I want to say somewhere between issues 85 and 90?

It was the crossover in which Ice originaly died

Quote Originally Posted by bcwflash View Post
    A new Top would be fine as well maybe change his powers around as the original although fine should be a lot better villian.
    Telekinesis, mind control, vertigo-inducement powers, being a genius and having super-speed spinning isn't good enough?

I miss Sam too, though.

Manufactured in Tawain handOFfate's Avatar

Evan is a far better Mirror Master. More interesting personality and far more dangerous. Sam aint coming back.
    I do vouch for the return of the original Trickster, though.

What if they brought James Jesse back as an earth-bound ghostly Trickster conning bad guys? Heaven won't claim him, Hell can't claim him.

How would Captain Cold react if someone else tried to replace his dead sister?
    Beverly Allen--The Bee, with honey and stinger

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    What if they brought James Jesse back as an earth-bound ghostly Trickster conning bad guys? Heaven won't claim him, Hell can't claim him.
    That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    How would Captain Cold react if someone else tried to replace his dead sister?
    Not well, I'd think.

I think they can easily bring back Top. He's come back from the dead over and over again in the past using his ability to transfer his mind from body to body.

I actually prefer Evan to Scudder now only because McCullough now has more backstory and history than Sam did. Sam, while fun, was never developed enough to really have more depth.

James Jesse on the other hand is much better than Axel Walker. (hehehe, says the guy with jamesjesse as his username) I'm disappointed he has no presence in REIGN IN HELL. Given his "relationship" with Neron, you'd think Neron would be trying to capture and damn his soul by now.

I like Digger better than Owen. Owen Mercer is a better person, by far. But the incorrigible, unrepentant and self serving George Harkness is a far more interesting character. Owen ends up as just another rough edged good guy and their are tons of those. I like Owen but Digger would make for better conflict. (Digger is the Guy Gardner of VILLAINS!)

I like Piper now but I hope they use him more. Either use him again on the new Flash book, or... make him part of some team. Secret Six, Suicide Squad and Outsiders come to mind.

Grodd, Zoom, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Heatwave and of course Captain Cold (my fave) have never been better. They are respected outside their own books and are treated as guys with power and skill, not losers.

The only one that I hope someone fixes is Rainbow Raider! Stupid name, true and stupid costume but his powers were actually amazing. Mind and emotion control, control of light and illusions, hard light constructs... that's actually pretty amazing. And he's got a unique motivation. A color blind artist taking out his frustrations on the world.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJesse View Post
    I think they can easily bring back Top. He's come back from the dead over and over again in the past using his ability to transfer his mind from body to body.
    Indeed. I'm sure he'll be back sooner rather than later.

James Jesse on the other hand is much better than Axel Walker. (hehehe, says the guy with jamesjesse as his username) I'm disappointed he has no presence in REIGN IN HELL.
    Agreed, I was expecting he would be and am disappointed too.

I like Digger better than Owen. Owen Mercer is a better person, by far. But the incorrigible, unrepentant and self serving George Harkness is a far more interesting character. Owen ends up as just another rough edged good guy and their are tons of those. I like Owen but Digger would make for better conflict. (Digger is the Guy Gardner of VILLAINS!)
    Yeah, I find more Digger more interesting than Owen too. I like Owen, but don't find him very compelling.

The only one that I hope someone fixes is Rainbow Raider! Stupid name, true and stupid costume but his powers were actually amazing. Mind and emotion control, control of light and illusions, hard light constructs... that's actually pretty amazing. And he's got a unique motivation. A color blind artist taking out his frustrations on the world.
    No no no! I love me some Roy Bivolo!! I think there's plenty of room for lame villains; better to use somebody like Roy for comic relief (as writers like to do every now and then) than turning a tough or dignified villain into an idiot (as writers like to do every now and then). Isn't there still room for fun in comics?