Default What criteria must a character have to get his own forum?

I was just noticing that Hulk and Spidey have their own forums whereas other arguably as iconic characters don't. How is it organized?

It might have something to do with said character having it's own family of titles (I.E. ASM, Spidergirl and such, or Hulk, Herc and Skaar, or, much more obviously, Batman and the half dozen associated titles) and whether or not they fall under another banner. Iron Man may be as popular/big of a character as Spiderman, but A) he doesn't really have many associated titles (discounting the months Invincible and DoS overlapped, and the upcoming War Machine book) and B) falls under the Avengers banner very well.
    Honestly though it could be anything.

Administrator Expletive Deleted's Avatar

The main criteria is the amount of forum traffic.
    Expletive Deleted

Yes. Popularity. Spidey has more titles and thread flow with his films, toons and of course the OMD - BND storyline convos.

Hulk was shot into outerspace then had his own World War, plus that big Summer moving picture thing with the guy from Fight Club. And then there is the why is he Red buzz.

The only other "character" that really may deserve his/her own forum or sub-forum this year...to really change things up per say... would have to be Obama. Talk about forum traffic! Yes, he can.

Character = I think it popularity. Tori Amos got one just for being Tori Amos.