I wonder what kind of food Hepzibah will barbeque tomorrow.
I have loved Hepzibah since circa UXM #157. I usually appreciate her judicious under-use, but I was do damned thrilled when she starred in Rise & Fall and followed Warpath back to Earth that I realized I want her to be a regular character somewhere. Anywhere.
Top places I would enjoy a Hepzibah appearance:
- In X-Men, v3. She could hang out with Warpath and say mean things under her breath about Domino.
- In Uncanny X-Force during a brief space-faring adventure to lend her expertise, wherein Fantomex would completely forsake Psylocke and fall in love with her only to be spurned repeatedly.
- In Uncanny X-Men, just wandering around in the background of the X-Club trying to cobble together some sort of massive space gun which she needs for an unnamed purpose. (Also, Gillen clearly loves her.)
- In Astonishing X-Men, because MARJORIE LIU. Also, Kid Gladiator's Warbird knockoff. I rest my case.
- In WatX as a guest-lecturer, because WTF does Hepzibah care about Schism, but then she will spot Broo and think he is evil and hunt him through the school until Kitty convinces her to stop, leading to a crossover with Legacy where she and Gambit teach an interspecies ballroom dancing class.
- In a X-Men: Streets of San Francisco Gillen/Sanders one-shot where she and Dazzler go shopping, get bombed, and tell mean stories about Lila Cheney, not necessarily in that order. Oh, and Hepzibah will teach Dazzler how to communicate via smell, and Dazzler will teach Hepzibah how to sing Blondie covers.
All art to be handled in alternating issues by Mike Choi and Steven Sanders, with a potential Will Conrad guest spot.
Please, someone, make any (or all) of this this happen.
Doing a bump for this page, so any news on Hepzi. I think they should use her for the X-Treme X-Men