Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...&postcount=143

I wonder what kind of food Hepzibah will barbeque tomorrow.

RAR RAR RAR RAR RAR

by Eisu

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I mean, with a New Mutants series coming up, andshe's been away
    with the white wolf man (forgot how to spell his name)..
    Hrimhari ?
    www.writeups.org - the biggest, bestest character profiles site for comics and movies. Now 5000+ entries.

Current fav entry - Static (Virgil Hawkins)

I have loved Hepzibah since circa UXM #157. I usually appreciate her judicious under-use, but I was do damned thrilled when she starred in Rise & Fall and followed Warpath back to Earth that I realized I want her to be a regular character somewhere. Anywhere.

Top places I would enjoy a Hepzibah appearance:

- In X-Men, v3. She could hang out with Warpath and say mean things under her breath about Domino.

- In Uncanny X-Force during a brief space-faring adventure to lend her expertise, wherein Fantomex would completely forsake Psylocke and fall in love with her only to be spurned repeatedly.

- In Uncanny X-Men, just wandering around in the background of the X-Club trying to cobble together some sort of massive space gun which she needs for an unnamed purpose. (Also, Gillen clearly loves her.)

- In Astonishing X-Men, because MARJORIE LIU. Also, Kid Gladiator's Warbird knockoff. I rest my case.

- In WatX as a guest-lecturer, because WTF does Hepzibah care about Schism, but then she will spot Broo and think he is evil and hunt him through the school until Kitty convinces her to stop, leading to a crossover with Legacy where she and Gambit teach an interspecies ballroom dancing class.

- In a X-Men: Streets of San Francisco Gillen/Sanders one-shot where she and Dazzler go shopping, get bombed, and tell mean stories about Lila Cheney, not necessarily in that order. Oh, and Hepzibah will teach Dazzler how to communicate via smell, and Dazzler will teach Hepzibah how to sing Blondie covers.

All art to be handled in alternating issues by Mike Choi and Steven Sanders, with a potential Will Conrad guest spot.

Please, someone, make any (or all) of this this happen.
    Last edited by krisis; 01-22-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    I have loved Hepzibah since circa UXM #157. I usually appreciate her judicious under-use, but I was do damned thrilled when she starred in Rise & Fall and followed Warpath back to Earth that I realized I want her to be a regular character somewhere. Anywhere.

Top places I would enjoy a Hepzibah appearance:

- In X-Men, v3. She could hang out with Warpath and say mean things under her breath about Domino.

- In Uncanny X-Force during a brief space-faring adventure to lend her expertise, wherein Fantomex would completely forsake Psylocke and fall in love with her only to be spurned repeatedly.

- In Uncanny X-Men, just wandering around in the background of the X-Club trying to cobble together some sort of massive space gun which she needs for an unnamed purpose. (Also, Gillen clearly loves her.)

- In Astonishing X-Men, because MARJORIE LIU. Also, Kid Gladiator's Warbird knockoff. I rest my case.

- In WatX as a guest-lecturer, because WTF does Hepzibah care about Schism, but then she will spot Broo and think he is evil and hunt him through the school until Kitty convinces her to stop, leading to a crossover with Legacy where she and Gambit teach an interspecies ballroom dancing class.

- In a X-Men: Streets of San Francisco Gillen/Sanders one-shot where she and Dazzler go shopping, get bombed, and tell mean stories about Lila Cheney, not necessarily in that order. Oh, and Hepzibah will teach Dazzler how to communicate via smell, and Dazzler will teach Hepzibah how to sing Blondie covers.

All art to be handled in alternating issues by Mike Choi and Steven Sanders, with a potential Will Conrad guest spot.

Please, someone, make any (or all) of this this happen.

Those are some good ideals, they need to start using her more, and other characters. Gambit and Hepz dancing, would be awesome to see

Doing a bump for this page, so any news on Hepzi. I think they should use her for the X-Treme X-Men

PRETTY
    ELEKTRA*LADY MASTERMIND*DAREDEVIL*ARIEL

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    PRETTY
    Glad to see the writers are still using her.

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post

Coolies, thanks for the update, i wonder if she and Warpath could be a good couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    Coolies, thanks for the update, i wonder if she and Warpath could be a good couple.
    nope! asked and answered

she is back with the starjammers in all new x-men

I absolutely love Hepzibah... I just posted a Starjammers appreciation thread.
    Love comics? You should check us out - Comic Relief Podcast.
    Your podcast about comics, comic movies, comic games, and just comical comments.