Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    lovely hepz before her makeover:

GAH!! YES!!!! EMPRESS SKUNK-CAT!!!!
    Psylocke

She's too amazing for words.

Laura & Logan = Family chickrockguitar's Avatar

Never really liked Hepz.
    But that said, ANY X-Men series draw by Mike and Sonia is full on WIN!
    PULLS: Morning Glories . X-23 . Kick-Ass/Hit-Girl . Ultimate Spidy . Runaways . Usagi Yojimbo

Quote Originally Posted by chickrockguitar View Post
    Never really liked Hepz.
    But that said, ANY X-Men series draw by Mike and Sonia is full on WIN!
    Never worry! We'll help you with that. In no time at all, you'll be celebrating Hepz in here with the best of us. This is a supportive thread, after all.

X-Poster of the Month: November 2008

Rogue - Molly Hayes - The Host - Wallflower - Boom Boom - Veil - Mercury - Karolina Dean - Karma - Pixie - Hepzibah - Wind Dancer - Risque

BANNED

i love ch'od's mouth in that foto.

his jaws are just so......glorious.

BANNED

I love that Hepzibah brings that alien element to the X-Men. I think it makes for an interesting characterization. I also love to see a story where the villain tries to turn off their mutant powers temporarily, but Hepzibah and a few other non-mutant X-Men get to save the day because they aren't effected.

Northstar's Manwhore protogarrett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    I think she should join X-Force so we can speed up the inevitable.

Holy crap I snorted water out my nose I just laughed so hard. V. embarressing at work.

Would Hepzibh find a kindred spirit in cat lady Feral? They could go on quests for stinkin meat and pretty birdies all day long.
    Psylocke

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    Would Hepzibh find a kindred spirit in cat lady Feral? They could go on quests for stinkin meat and pretty birdies all day long.
    lovely hepzibah and feral both have fascinations with technology.

hebzibah has screamed at telephones before, and feral has tried to turn cable's arm into a milkshake dispenser.

here is a pic of lovely hepzibah screaming at the telephone:

and here, we have feral investigating cable's arm:

i think it's interesting to note that jimmy proudstar is slapping poor feral with the back of his hand. this worries me for lovely hepzibah that jimmy may be somewhat misogynistic, and has a particular dark fixation on cats.
    Last edited by AcesX1X; 11-05-2008 at 02:02 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    I think Feral would enjoy spending time with Hepzibah. They would go bird hunting, although Feral is actually a fan of Pidgeons. She used to have many of them as pets when she was a child. Perhaps they'd hunt rabbit. Also, if Hepzibah got her stripes back they'd totally match.

Northstar's Manwhore protogarrett's Avatar

I agree, with putting her on X-Force or maybe Uncanny. Just do something with her, aside from limbo or death.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    HEPZIBAH! How I love her so. Her ability to go from sassy bed-head hussy to fully accessorized battling super-star amazes me. Look at how quickly she transforms.....

I'm sorry, but you cannot dispute how fashion forward Miss Hep is! Look at those killer boots, skintight pants tucked in, flowy 70s blouse? Beautiful.

Love her, love her, love her. And just a hint of mystery about her origin to up the ante.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    lovely hepz before her makeover:

A better looking Hep, if you ask me.
    Currently Reading:
    Buffy Daredevil Captain Marvel X-Men Ms Marvel GoG Black Science Manhattan Projects

Quote Originally Posted by Seres View Post
    I was young back then. Perhaps twenty, or so. I'd been introduced to X-Men comics through Joss Whedon, whose writing I greatly admire when he isn't busy killing everyone I love. Through this, I discovered a whole new world filled with characters who had backstories I couldn't understand, clones, zombies, psychic entities and all matter of bizarre goings-on. More than once, I had to head to Wikipedia to tell me what the heck was going on.

I slowly grew to understand the characters more and more, and to realise how they all knew each other. Siryn was Banshee's daughter! It all seemed much clearer once I realised that particular point. I moved to X-Factor and Grant Morrison's New X-Men run, and then followed event comics like House of M and Inferno. All the while, I was learning and developing my mind so that everything fit inside like a peanut.

New X-Men and then X-Men were up next, and I knew that from then on I would always like this franchise the most out of any within comics. But still, I thought: there is no character who truly represents everything that I am about. Sure, Karma was amazing, and Lockheed was my favourite dragon of all time, but these were the days before Rain Boy was even a blip on my radar. The X-Men were great, but it felt like something was missing.

One cold Winter morning there was a thump by my door, and I found a parcel had been pushed through. I unwrapped it, and found in my nervous hands a pristine copy of "The Rise And Fall Of The Shi'ar Empire" trade. Although I have an understandable lack of interest for anything that involves the Shi'ar, I found Polaris appeared within the first comic, and was hooked. It was a riveting, rollercoaster read that I couldn't sit down to read. The adrenaline that flowed out of every single page kept me standing in a yoga position many would know as "The Crow" while I read.

Still though, this blockbuster of epic proportions was missing something, I felt. That's when I reached issue #482, and on one of the first few pages I saw someone. I didn;t know who it was back then, of course, but now I know that it was a character called Hepzibah! There was no going back now. With every issue that followed, I was entranced by her, with her hissy attitude and magic space guns. Time went on, and Hepzibah returned - and this time she was holding her own with Storm, of all people!

And then in Messiah Complex, Hepzibah was yet again the star of the show. Many people I know who have read this event have failed to remember anything about the ending. "Cable?" they say. "Oh, was he in that event, then?" All anyone remembers is Hepzibah, and the way she attacked a sentinel whilst completely unarmed. It was stunning.

Most recently, there was Mike Choi. It has never been a better time to salute Hepzibah for being a true role model for modern society. So thus begins The Offical Mike Choi Endorsed Hepzibah Appreciation Thread.

Amen.
    Oh my god, Hepzibah got a stan!
    ...the girl who lives behind the aura, behind the curtain, behind the burqa.

Swash, in your opinion, why is Hepzibah better than Feral?

I love you. -stevensanders.

Josef: You are my morning sweetheart. - KieronGillen