Page 112 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2406

Oh, it should be evolved but their relationship hasn't been touched since 2004. I hope Wood gives us at least an update on their "status" along the way. I'm not expecting it from Aaron.

Ultimate Kitty was one of the Top 10 Marvel Heroes of 2012: http://marvel.com/news/story/20019/o...heroes_of_2012
    Last edited by Kaiolino; 01-28-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Okay, I made four questions. Someone who is wordier than me can probably make them look less like shit.

One of my favourite friendships in comics is the one between Kitty and Rachel. Chris Claremont developed it over a long period of time, but ever since he departed virtually nobody has ever teamed them up again and I’ve really missed the two. Can we look forward to some great Pryde and Grey scenes, both introspective quiet moments and kickass team-ups?

Following up on that question a little, how would you describe Kitty’s relationship with the other X-Men on the team?

You helped develop Kitty’s Ultimate costume. Since Kitty has worn the same costume for roughly nine years now, would an overhaul be in the cards, and would you be interested in helping design the new costume? I love Olivier Coipel’s designs and artwork, as well as Kitty’s Ultimate design, so I’d love to see what you’d come up with.

You write both Ultimate Kitty and 616 Kitty. A novelty among writers (only Brian Bendis and Spider-Man preceded you). What would you say are the major differences in characteristics between the two?

I'll ask the fourth question so that we have a better chance of getting answered?!
    You should do the first two! I think those are the four best questions on this thread! Good work, Kaiolino.

Does someone want to ask the third one?

Retired

Sorry guys, didn't check in here before posting my questions. Hopefully repeated questions means deeper explanation? lol. Someone should definitely ask about the costume though.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Probably best to save the costume question 'til things quiet down. I think we bombared Mr. Wood with enough Kitty questions already now anyway lol.

Hey, Kitty Litterers whoever throws out the costume question should probably clarify that since Reloaded, Rachel has gone through 3, Storm 3 and Rogue 4 while Kitty has been stuck in the same uniform. Betsy has had 4 or 5? I don't know if New Exiles counts.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    Hey, Kitty Litterers whoever throws out the costume question should probably clarify that since Reloaded, Rachel has gone through 3, Storm 3 and Rogue 4 while Kitty has been stuck in the same uniform. Betsy has had 4 or 5? I don't know if New Exiles counts.
    Shit. Kitty's had the same fucking costume since Excalibur. I don't count her one panel outfit as being a new costume.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Her 90s costume is a little different from her Reloaded costume! How long was she in that weird X-Treme X-Men costume?

I thought I was the only one who thought the X-Treme X-Men outfit was very... Un-Kitty. You could even see her thong. It seemed more like a discarded outfit for Psylocke.

It was all around strange.
    Bare midriff, showing thong and thigh slits? Like why is that all necessary.

Retired

It was college. I blame peer pressure.

It was all around strange.
    Bare midriff, showing thong and thigh slits? Like why is that all necessary.
    Maybe they were copying Buffy? She started wearing more leather and "edgy" clothes with every new season to show her increasing confidence. And Bill Jemas was obsessed with making his comics feel like Buffy and targeting the Buffy audience.

Retired

The thing that bothered me the most about that look wasn't even the thong, or the exposed midriff, it was the slicked back hair. But at the same time, I understand what Claremont was going for. So often the mental image people have of Kitty is the sassy, big-mouthed, kid sister. This was a break with that, a deliberate attempt to demonstrate growth. He did similar things with most of the New Mutants in X-Treme X-Men. None of them were X-Babies any more.

I wish Claremont could've handled all of the New Mutants transitions into the big leagues..but like when he was good. Not when he was writing dinosaur stories.

Retired

I wish Claremont could've handled all of the New Mutants transitions into the big leagues..but like when he was good. Not when he was writing dinosaur stories.
    I wish Carey would have written Dani as well as Sam. It could have been amazing.