Page 103 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2406

My questions would be predictable and met with silence (or laughter). I don't know what to think of Kitty in this book. She's basically the only character that I like though, at least there's that.
    [x]

+
    BobKat is officially over

-
    They still kissed

+
    David Lopez art

-
    Those clothes

+
    Kitty will probably not be in WatXM anymore now that she's no longer functioning as a tool to make Iceman happen and a plot device to explain why the school is still running with the fratbros running around being idiots

-
    She is being sacked for terribad reasons and being replaced by an incompetent who is in six books (presumably more work than taking care of five whitebread idiots) and doesn't have patience for kids instead of a legit headmistress like Rachel

What would those reasons be? Something specific to the new WATXM issue or just her wanting to guide the O5?

It's the guiding the O5 thing. Yet Storm is leading two teams while also showing up regularly in ANXM, WatXM and XML.

Hey, I'm totally with you on Rachel being the superior option as new headmistress. Although I'll admit that Storm, as a character, can use that renewed exposition, since she basically disappeared as a person during the "Queen of Wakanda" period.

Still, a missed chance to give Rachel her due. I hope she will be used more in Wood's X-Men.

Retired

I really enjoyed Kitty acting like a psychopath this issue. It was pretty great.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

I'm a bit confused. Was Kitty and Bobby's kiss at the end a "we know this won't work; but let's just have one for the road" kiss or a "screw it we're going to give this a shot" one?

I can only hope it's the former, rather than the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I'm a bit confused. Was Kitty and Bobby's kiss at the end a "we know this won't work; but let's just have one for the road" kiss or a "screw it we're going to give this a shot" one?
    Maybe we'll learn more when Bendis and Wood (non-shitty writers) pick up the pace again.

If Kitty was in-character, she would've given Rachel the job. Kitty knows Storm once murdered the X-Men in an attempt to get away from the kids.

Retired

Does it ultimately matter who the headmistress is as long as it's not Kitty? This is an improvement.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Does it ultimately matter who the headmistress is as long as it's not Kitty? This is an improvement.
    It is. That said, I didn't like her portrayal at all in the issue, as it usually happens under Aaron's pen. Hopefully her "demotion" means she's finally phasing out of the book. Between ANXM, UCXM and the upcoming X-Men I know where I'll get my Kitty fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    +
    BobKat is officially over

-
    They still kissed

+
    David Lopez art

-
    Those clothes

+
    Kitty will probably not be in WatXM anymore now that she's no longer functioning as a tool to make Iceman happen and a plot device to explain why the school is still running with the fratbros running around being idiots

-
    She is being sacked for terribad reasons and being replaced by an incompetent who is in six books (presumably more work than taking care of five whitebread idiots) and doesn't have patience for kids instead of a legit headmistress like Rachel
    Thank God. Call Pete Wisdom or someone, Kitty.

We need to tell Wood about Wisdom ASAP.

Yeah, well, since her surrogate mom Storm already nabbed Logan... ;)

I actually don't see it working anymore between her and Wisdom. She should try to get someone who actually is on her intellectual level. Although the number of eligible and interesting male geniuses is kinda limited.

Or maybe she should finally get together with Rachel, that would make my day the most. I would have shipped Kitty/Yana in the past, but I'm still not sure where Yana is as a character at this time.

KittyxRachel would be the absolute best (sorry Sanji) but I think too many people (writers included) would see it as cheap exploitation, sadly.