Page 85 of 161 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2406

Any of the writers listed would be nice. They need to finally use her other than as the Headmistress of the school. She is a ninja and a genius. All they ever use her for is the phasing through walls.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    I liked that Kieron Gillen broke up Colossus and Kitty, I'd give him a shot at the best Marvel character.
    I reread Breaking Points a couple weeks ago and it was really fun. jarrod's hate for Gillen's interpretation is misplaced.

Retired

Kitty co-stars in Avenging Spider-Man #16.

PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

I can't believe we finally got Kitty in a Spidey book and then it turns out there's a different guy in the suit. Urgh.

Kitty appears in ANX #6 as the new relationship with student Jean begins. Kitty tells her to clean her room and Jean flips out.

http://ifanboy.com/articles/preview-...david-marquez/

Punch her in the face, Kitty.

So do we all agree that Dr. Pryde is in charge and Wolverine and Storma are just deluded fools?
    [x]

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    So do we all agree that Dr. Pryde is in charge and Wolverine and Storma are just deluded fools?
    Pretty much. The old married couple have yet to do anything of consequence besides bicker and get shown up by teenagers. Kitty's the only one who in this whole story (aside from Magik) hasn't lost her $^&! yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    In issuw 2 you can see Kitty is always standing in front of the rest of the X-Men in a group shot. It's not even worth arguing who's in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Pretty much. The old married couple have yet to do anything of consequence besides bicker and get shown up by teenagers. Kitty's the only one who in this whole story (aside from Magik) hasn't lost her $^&! yet.
    Wouldn't it be amazing if Kitty and Yana were secretly in alliance to have the X-Men keep their shit together? :p

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
    Wouldn't it be amazing if Kitty and Yana were secretly in alliance to have the X-Men keep their shit together? :p
    Well, solicitations have revealed that there's a mole on Cyclops's team. Personally, I think it's more likely that Kitty has a secret alliance with Emma. It's not a development I'd like though. I only enjoy their relationship in the Claremontian sense, i.e. when it's infused with vitriol. Sorry, but Whedon and his "Astonished, Ms. Pryde." can fuck right off.
    Last edited by .AČ; 12-19-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

KP was the coolest eighth grader ever.

Last edited by Ian Pressman; 12-20-2012 at 04:06 AM.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
    That's makes the most sense really.

Kitty is the boss for sure, I got to say I love that Bendis is pretty much keeping her in charge while the The other Tools just bicker among themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Well, solicitations have revealed that there's a mole on Cyclops's team. Personally, I think it's more likely that Kitty has a secret alliance with Emma. It's not a development I'd like though. I only enjoy their relationship in the Claremontian sense, i.e. when it's infused with vitriol. Sorry, but Whedon and his "Astonished, Ms. Pryde." can fuck right off.
    Whedon is the one who created that special relationship, he also gets the right to put the kibosh on it.

I know you hate him but Whedon got it right. Kitty's best moments were when Xavier wasn't around. Kitty under Emma would've been great. It was about time they both realized it and buried the hatchet. A school run by the two of them would put anyone to shame.
    [x]