Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Dennis Hopeless is doing one of the five stories in the Point one. My guess is either Cable or Ant Man

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bravery View Post
    Glad Way's tenure will be over. My choices would be either Remender, Van Lente or Lapham.
    I would always welcome fab nic back... he is the only one that can balance the character perfectly between badass and humorous. I really don't know why people thought kelly's stuff was so great... i found it very boring. The circle chase and the cable deadpool series are the best of all time. Uncanny X-Force is a close second.

I honestly didn't like Cable and Deadpool. Deadpool was too much of a sissy in that series.

I think in some ways Deadpool is the most original hero/anti-hero i could probably list way too many.

It's kind of a shame that ignorant people are still hung up on the Deathstroke rip off part.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDP View Post
    I honestly didn't like Cable and Deadpool. Deadpool was too much of a sissy in that series.
    How so? Sissy? What's your definition of sissy? If anything, he was too silly.

Quote Originally Posted by shibori78 View Post
    How so? Sissy? What's your definition of sissy? If anything, he was too silly.
    I agree he was silly. The series had a good cop bad cop vibe to it for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    I think in some ways Deadpool is the most original hero/anti-hero i could probably list way too many.

It's kind of a shame that ignorant people are still hung up on the Deathstroke rip off part.
    Funny you mention that. I had a conversation with someone not too long ago who said he hated Deadpool solely for that reason. People need to get over that, especially since he no longer resembles Deathstroke, aside from a slightly similar looking costume. Hell, I think their similarities have been lampshaded in the Deadpool comic.

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriKalashnikov View Post
    The series had a good cop bad cop vibe to it for the most part.
    Very much so. I think that's why the series worked so well.

Hey Deadpoolz
    Can anyone of you tell me how the very first song of this trailer is called?

From 0:10 up to 0:23
    I know this one, it is a very popular classic, but I just can't figure it out :/

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post
    Hey Deadpoolz
    Can anyone of you tell me how the very first song of this trailer is called?

From 0:10 up to 0:23
    I know this one, it is a very popular classic, but I just can't figure it out :/
    It's the theme from Masterpiece Theatre.

On a related note: please let this game be good!

Many thanks buddy :)

Yes, I hope so too.
    But the footage so far looks good.
    And hey, Psylocke ;)

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post
    Many thanks buddy :)

Yes, I hope so too.
    But the footage so far looks good.
    And hey, Psylocke ;)
    You're welcome!
    Some of the footage does look very good. But some of the information that's coming out makes me very apprehensive. For instance, it appears that the writers are going for a very over-the-top, wackadoo, insane, obnoxious, horndog perv Deadpool. Essentially, the Daniel Way version. Now while it's true he is and to a certain extent has always been all of those things, it sounds like the developers are cranking those characteristics up tenfold. I'm concerned that it will be way too much (even for hardcore Deadpool fans) and fail, especially if the game play isn't top notch. We'll see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
    I'm glad Psylocke and Death are in this. I hope Siryn and Outlaw show up too.

The Daniel Way version talked like an internet hipster which yeah there was a bit of that in the trailer.

Did anyone read Deadpool Killilustrated? it was pretty awful and i have liked everything Cullen has done up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Did anyone read Deadpool Killilustrated? it was pretty awful and i have liked everything Cullen has done up to this point.
    I'm actually enjoying Killistrated so far. But I'm in to meta type humor and literature, so perhaps I'm a little biased.

Quote Originally Posted by shibori78 View Post
    You're welcome!
    Some of the footage does look very good. But some of the information that's coming out makes me very apprehensive. For instance, it appears that the writers are going for a very over-the-top, wackadoo, insane, obnoxious, horndog perv Deadpool. Essentially, the Daniel Way version. Now while it's true he is and to a certain extent has always been all of those things, it sounds like the developers are cranking those characteristics up tenfold. I'm concerned that it will be way too much (even for hardcore Deadpool fans) and fail, especially if the game play isn't top notch. We'll see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
    I'm glad Psylocke and Death are in this. I hope Siryn and Outlaw show up too.
    Sounds like they mixed Duke Nukem with Jim Carey.