Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: FINAL CRISIS FLASHBACK: Captain Cold

A study in contrasts: he is an honorable rogue, a loving brother and friend, a
    lethal enemy, and courageous leader. As he takes the Rogues on one last
    mission, CBR looks at the not always cold heart of Captain Cold.

Full article here.

I must say that this shows the start at Captain Cold being an anti-hero within the DCU.

During Len's time in Hell, his sister Lisa abandoned her career as a bounty hunter and joined forces with a successive number of criminals, dressing like her brother and calling herself Chillblaine.

Lisa continued to dress as she always had and still called herself the Golden Glider. It was the men who were called Chillblaine and dressed somewhat like Cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    Lisa continued to dress as she always had and still called herself the Golden Glider. It was the men who were called Chillblaine and dressed somewhat like Cold.
    Yeah. The Chillblaines were her henchmen, basically - guess she missed her brother. The last Chillblaine, though, killed her.

I approve of this article

Captain Cold and the Rogues should have their own series, written by Geoff Johns and drawn by Scott Kolins. PERIOD> Would you buy this series? YES, would this be on your pull list? FUCK YEAH! They are too much fun to be villains on Flash comics. They should have their own series, without a doubt. By the way, I would LOVE to read the Rogues written by Warren Ellis. Will that ever happen?

Captain cold is a great villain, I would buy an ongoing with this guy as the lead character with the other rogues in it as well.

Buy Rogues Revenge, it was top notch.
    "You can't trust them as poets either. The true poet is anonymous, as to his habits, but these boys have to look, act, and apparently smell like poets"
    Flannery O'Connor on the beats.

Captain cold is a great villain, I would buy an ongoing with this guy as the lead character with the other rogues in it as well.

Buy Rogues Revenge, it was top notch.
    "You can't trust them as poets either. The true poet is anonymous, as to his habits, but these boys have to look, act, and apparently smell like poets"
    Flannery O'Connor on the beats.