Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I like Quentin too because he was this geek and star pupil that found out he was adopted and then started using drugs, leading gangs, and committing hate crimes. I liked how he challenged Xavier's ideas and led a riot at the school. And all because he wanted to impress Sophie.

Endsong should have been about Jean as Phoenix fighting Quentin as a new Dark Phoenix or Anti-Phoenix.
    -Professor of Jean Grey Hermeneutics and Phoenix Studies

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Icarus View Post
    remember when alternate relaity Kid Omega wasn't a d-bag
    and was actually b.a.

the good ole days
    Aren't those pictures from that Exiles oneshot from earlier this year? Wouldn't that mean that the days where he was a b.a. were after the days he was a d-bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikun21 View Post
    Aren't those pictures from that Exiles oneshot from earlier this year? Wouldn't that mean that the days where he was a b.a. were after the days he was a d-bag.
    well the riot never happened in his reality
    so it could easily have been before ours
    wow.
    paft.yaiekes!.
    [tumbl me]

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Icarus View Post
    well the riot never happened in his reality
    so it could easily have been before ours
    I thought you meant from our perspective as readers. We saw him as a jerk in 616 before we saw him as the cool guy in an alternate universe.

I effing love Quentin Quire. He's one of the best X-Characters to debut in recent years.
    The D - Legion
    Vincente - Mondo -Risque - Scaleface - Kid Omega - Skids - The Neophyte - Flex

X-Poster of the Year 2008
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Anyone with the stones to wear a "Magneto was Right" T-Shirt right in front of Professor X while he's lecturing at a class all high and mighty and comes out of it without being psychically lobotomotized is freakin' cool.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

I don't like Quentin Quire.

However, I'm comfortably sure that the writer never intended me to like Quentin. He's the very archetype of the rebel without a clue. Rebellion is automatically cool, even if he doesn't know where he's going with his revolution. Rules are meant to be broken just for the sake of rule-breaking, no matter if those rules actually make sense or if somebody else gets hurt. Style matters more than goals. And oh yes, it's really all to impress someone who couldn't care less about him.

He's an exaggeration (mostly) of a stage many kids go through when they are trying to forge their own identity. They usually grow out of it by realizing that societal structures have reason to exist, and even when the system is corrupt the best way to make meaningful change is through thoughtful measured action rather than adopting anarchy.

Quentin should be doing some serious ruminations in his tube, but there was little indication in Endsong that he's matured at all. His original actions got Sophie killed, so he keeps going down the same path to bring her back?

I can appreciate Quentin for serving his purpose well in New X-Men but I only want to see him again if he can acknowledge the mistakes he made and really start to redeem himself.

Default Kid Omega aka Quentin Appreciation

Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't yet found a thread specially dedicated to him

He might be a arrogant little jerk, but I can't deny that his annoying and unsympathetic manner has a very special appeal

You just gotta love how he keeps owning everybody, especially Wolverine.
    Whats your opinion on him?

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post
    Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't yet found a thread specially dedicated to him

He might be a arrogant little jerk, but I can't deny that his annoying and unsympathetic manner has a very special appeal

You just gotta love how he keeps owning everybody, especially Wolverine.
    Whats your opinion on him?
    Any character who can piss off wolverine fans so much is golden in my book. So much love for quire.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quire wears a "Cyclops Was Right" t-shirt in the new issue of WaTXM. Love it!

He's my second favorite student in WaTXM. He's a smart ass and tells off Wolverine every issue. What's not to like?
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

The kid just blew my mind in this week's issue.
    Bodybuilder fantasies?Come on,now.
    Also his 'Think about the children" was great.

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

His death in Morrison's run showed that if he were to ever become incorporeal again, he'd be more mature, less rebellious and quite possibly an extremely powerful and capable genius.
    Aaron's Quire is still amusing and the best of the X-kids in WatXM, even if he tries cash in on his previous notoriety far too much. Alpha and Omega had him perfect. It had him with an awesome look, too.

I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

About time Quentin had an appreciation thread. The only thing I don't like about Quentin's return to the X-Men is that I really liked the idea of a student of Xaviers disagreeing with Xaviers dream and becoming a major villian.
    My Canon > Your Canon

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

QQ had a good showing in WaTX #25. A little leadership potential maybe?
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Kid Omega has been great in WATXM and #25 was awesome love how hes being written
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky