Default Ron Marz signs Topcow exclusive!

Ron Marz is a fine writer. His Witchblade run will go down as the defintive run and made me give a damn about the character. Topcow has been rewarded time and time again by making Ron their go to writer. As much as I miss Ron's stuff at Marvel and DC I really love his independent work at Topcow, Darkhorse and Crossgen so much more and am glad that his run at Topcow will continue.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/0908...Exlcusive.html

I'm also glad that he's evidently able to continue doing Samurai for Dark Horse.
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum

Thanks, guys.

Top Cow has been and continues to be tremendous to work for. I'm pleased to be part of the the family. We've got some very cool stuff planned, with some very cool collaborators. This is gonna be good.

bottle guy

What no more Virgin Comics stuff....o'wait there are no more Virgin Comics stuff!

congrats

If anyone deserves a big paycheck from TC, it would be Ron. He righted the ship and made Sarah/Witchblade the marquee title of the publisher again. Now for the Hollywood dough$$!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    congrats

If anyone deserves a big paycheck from TC, it would be Ron. He righted the ship and made Sarah/Witchblade the marquee title of the publisher again. Now for the Hollywood dough$$!!!
    Unlike Mark Miller and his creation Wanted Ron doesn't own Witchblade. If there is hollywood dough to be had it will go to Top Cow. Samurai Heaven and Earth on the other hand is a whole different story.

True, but maybe he can get some "screenwriter" credit for it. If anyone deserves to pen a Witchblade film, it would be Ron based on his run of the past 40ish issues.