Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495
Results 1,411 to 1,418 of 1418
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    Hopefully that won't mean that he's gonna start over or something.

Cause that would be really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Hopefully that won't mean that he's gonna start over or something.

Cause that would be really annoying.
    Honestly I would be happy with Akamatsu scratching everything post MW and starting from there. Nothing that happened after that will be really missed, except maybe Fate trolling, but I can take that if it means no Sport Festval arc.
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Honestly I would be happy with Akamatsu scratching everything post MW and starting from there. Nothing that happened after that will be really missed, except maybe Fate trolling, but I can take that if it means no Sport Festval arc.
    If he does start a new manga and continues the story from wherever I hope that he streamlines the main cast a bit. Trying to give all 31 students their time in the spotlight just doesn't work really, at least not with Akamatsu's writing style.

I'd also like him to be a bit bolder with the Konoka/Setsuna relationship. The fans clearly love it. Just get them together already.

If he does start a new manga and continues the story from wherever I hope that he streamlines the main cast a bit. Trying to give all 31 students their time in the spotlight just doesn't work really, at least not with Akamatsu's writing style.
    Oh god i agree! More than say 10 characters in the main cast is simply undoable, because of medium constrains if nothing else. The series would go on SO much smoother if they didn't have to carry the usless side characters everywhere.

I'd also like him to be a bit bolder with the Konoka/Setsuna relationship. The fans clearly love it. Just get them together already.
    I'd love to see Stsuna FINALLY get over her issues. How many times does she have to get a grip before it sticks? Also for Konoka to develop a personality outside of being Setsuna's satellite character.

Oh god i agree! More than say 10 characters in the main cast is simply undoable, because of medium constrains if nothing else. The series would go on SO much smoother if they didn't have to carry the usless side characters everywhere.
    Ten sounds good. I'd go with Negi, Asuna, Konoka, Setsuna, Kotaro, Nodoka, Yue, Ayaka, Natsumi and Chisame.
    I'd love to see Stsuna FINALLY get over her issues. How many times does she have to get a grip before it sticks? Also for Konoka to develop a personality outside of being Setsuna's satellite character.
    Pretty much agreed on both. I would've been happy if Setsuna had gotten over her problems, for the most part at least, after their pactio. Again, this is a problem that could easily be fixed with a streamlined main cast.

Ten sounds good. I'd go with Negi, Asuna, Konoka, Setsuna, Kotaro, Nodoka, Yue, Ayaka, Natsumi and Chisame.
    Personally I would replace Ayaka wit Kaede. I like her and I have hunch that Ayaka would get pretty tiresome if she was in the focus for too long. also discard Natsumi for Ku-fei. But on the whole, i think we have the same idea. Less main characters would allow for more streamlined storytelling (without the need to keep the tally of too many chars) and more focus on each character.

Pretty much agreed on both. I would've been happy if Setsuna had gotten over her problems, for the most part at least, after their pactio. Again, this is a problem that could easily be fixed with a streamlined main cast.
    This, this, this. can't express how much I agree with you on this.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

He could always do something like the School Rumble Mangaka was initially doing, and do "main" chapters about most of the cast, and release "side" chapters with more focus on the secondary characters. Or he could even do routine side chapters and 4komas on his J-comi site.

The Ala Alba characters would all need to have some level of prevalence, especially the frontline fighters. Natsumi would likely maintain an important side character status just by being the love interest of Kotarou.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Less main characters would allow for more streamlined storytelling (without the need to keep the tally of too many chars) and more focus on each character.
    Pretty much eactly this. Sure, some cool characters would be demoted to basic supporting character status (Kasumi, Sayo, Chachamaru, Haruna and a few more). But I think that the overall story would be better off because of it.
    This, this, this. can't express how much I agree with you on this.
    Now, what about Konoka? I'd definately like to see more focus on her magical abilities, since her magical power were supposed to dwarf even Nagi's. Hell, just getting inside her head more often would go a long way.

Also. We're agreeing on stuff. About Negima. That's new... and frightening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    He could always do something like the School Rumble Mangaka was initially doing, and do "main" chapters about most of the cast, and release "side" chapters with more focus on the secondary characters. Or he could even do routine side chapters and 4komas on his J-comi site.
    You know. The Negima side characters (the cheerleaders, sport girls, Chizuru, Hakase, Misora etc) would be great for some 4koma adventures in the back of volumes.