"Dirty Deeds" is a series of threads where a discussion can be held about the morally questionable, or outright evil acts of characters in comics. It might be a discussion about times a hero crossed a moral line they shouldn't have, or a discussion of a villain's most horrific acts in their history, but the premise remains the same.
Where possible, a poll will be included to vote upon said character's "dirtiest deed".
Please do remember that there are no wrong answers, this is all a matter of opinion. Since everyone has a different set of morals, please try and respect differences in people's own beliefs.
Previous Dirty Deeds Features:
#1- Dark Beast
#4- Donald Pierce
#10- Emma Frost
For our thirteenth profile, I thought we’d go back to taking a peek at someone who’s been a villain, and had her hand in a lot of the seedy underbelly of goings-on in the X-Universe. Whether it’s empowering enemies of the X-Men with cybernetic implants, or going into battle under the command of Mystique, the woman who was once Ricochet Rita has really been a thorn in he side of the Children of the Atom. Uh huh. You bet. This edition of Dirty Deeds is with...
The only girl from the Mojoverse who can give you a High Thirty…
So what is Spiral's Dirtiest Deed?
- Attempting to sacrifice a baby as part of a magical ritual to return to the Mojoverse? (Longshot (vol. 1) #1)*
- Abducting her alternate universe self, Ricochet Rita-616 and nearly driving her insane? (Longshot #4)
- Shoving an old lady to the sidewalk and walking right over her? (Longshot (vol. 1) #6 )
- Helping Mojo redesign a church to worship him in a blasphemous nightmare, and laugh at the slaves while they toiled to place the image of his face all over it? (Longshot (vol. 1) #6 )
- Helping capture Magneto for the U.S. government while he was visiting the Holocaust museum with Kitty Pryde and trying to help her find out about her grandparents? - (Uncanny X-Men #199)
- Receiving payments to give cybernetic implants to Lady Deathstrike, Macon, Cole, and Reese, the original Reavers? - (Uncanny X-Men #205)*
-Attempting to arrest the X-Men as a member of Freedom Force without justification, or a warrant, including taking over Rogue’s body in the fight after Rogue tried to absorb her? (Uncanny X-Men #206)
- Kidnapping Rachel Summers for Mojo? (Uncanny X-Men #209)*
- Defeating both Monica Rambeau and Iron Man in battle against the Avengers when Freedom Force was arresting them for treason to throw them in the Vault? (Avengers Annual #15)*
- Attempting to arrest both Rusty Collins, and Skids, as a member of Freedom Force? (X-Factor #8)
- Kidnapping Leong and Nga Coy Manh, the two siblings of Karma, and experimenting on the children against their will? (kidnapped in New Mutants (vol. 1) #46, revealed in New Mutants Annual #2, and X-Force (vol. 1) #62 , experimentation shown in Beast (vol. 1) #1-3)*
- Kidnapping Psylocke with Mojo and remaking her in his image with cybernetic eyes as a way for Mojo to spy on the X-Men? (New Mutants Annual #2, revealed in Uncanny X-Men Annual #10)*
- Turning followers of Longshot, the Bratpack, into frogs? (Uncanny X-Men Annual #10)
- Casting a spell to permanently bond a knife and Destiny’s mask to Dazzler’s face? (Uncanny X-Men #225)*
- Attacking Jean Grey and Cyclops as a member of Freedom Force while they were mourning the supposed deaths of the X-Men in Dallas? (X-Factor (vol. 1) #31)
- Waiting until after X-Factor defeated the Alliance of Evil before stepping in to take them into custody as a member of Freedom Force? (X-Factor (vol. 1) #33)
- Participating in the process to have Psylocke swap bodies with Kwannon, and make her Asian? (revealed in [I] X-Men (vol. 2) #31[/I/])
-Trying to kill Mojo’s servant, Arize, in the past before he could change her from an alternate Ricochet Rita, into Spiral? - Abducting her alternate universe self and nearly driving her insane? ([I]X-Factor Annual #7[/I/])
- Binding the soul of Shatterstar into the body of the mutant Benjamin Russell? (X-Force (vol. 1) #60-61)
- Trying to bind the power of Captain Britain to herself and the Dragons of the Crimson Dawn? (Excalibur (vol. 1) #107-110)*
- Killing most of an alternate Earth’s heroes and setting herself up as ruler? ([I]X-Force: Shatterstar #1-4[/I/])*
- Torturing an alternate Earth’s Sunspot by holding him captive and repeatedly raping him to where he didn’t have the energy to escape? ([I]X-Force: Shatterstar #3 [/I/])
- Creating a robot simulacrum of Jean Grey, called the “Jean Bomb” that would explode on some of the X-Men and transform them into X-Baby amalgams of themselves? (Uncanny X-Men #461)
- Joining the Sisterhood, and attacking the X-Men at their Marin Base in San Francisco, and stabbing Nightcrawler and Colossus? (Uncanny X-Men #505-511)
And that’s the worst of everyone’s favorite six-armed inter-dimensional ne’er-do-well, Spiral! From one of Mojo’s agents, to being one member of Freedom Force, she’s had her fair share of shenanigans! Now vote for you think is the worst of Spiral’s Dirty Deeds!