Default Stephen Baldwin & Andrew Cosby Create "The Remnant" for BOOM!

Launching with a preview book exclusive to this month's Comic-Con International in San Diego, Stephen Baldwin & Andrew Cosby's "The Remnant" is a supernatural thriller in the vein of "24."

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17242

"I wanted to do a comic that asked the big questions but answered them in little ways," said Baldwin. "Philosophy and spirituality are complex beasts, but I believe literature's purpose is to contextualize these tricky subjects into entertaining stories that speak, not preach, to the reader."
    ...says the man who went on FOX News to inform the world he'll leave the country if Obama becomes President.

Say whatever you want, this book is going to ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyB View Post
    ...says the man who went on FOX News to inform the world he'll leave the country if Obama becomes President.
    To be fair, his brother Alec said he'd leave the country if Bush won, and he's still here. We're stuck with Baldwins no matter which party is in The White House:)

Seriously, this might not be a book I'd normally check out, but any book that has art like this is a must buy for me. Yeah, I'm biased because I've worked with Paul Azaceta on GROUNDED, but the pages by Julian Tedesco, who I've never met, are really impressive. I'd kill to work with him.

Finally, I know Caleb Monroe and his writing pretty well, and he's one of the smarter and more interesting voices in independent comics, as well as a hell of a guy. I predict this book will be a sleeper hit.