"Dirty Deeds" is a new series of threads where a discussion can be held about the morally questionable, or outright evil acts of characters in comics. It might be a discussion about times a hero crossed a moral line they shouldn't have, or a discussion of a villain's most horrific acts in their history, but the premise remains the same.
Where possible, a poll will be included to vote upon said character's "dirtiest deed".
Previous Dirty Deeds Features:
#1- Dark Beast
Please do remember that there are no wrong answers, this is all a matter of opinion. Since everyone has a different set of morals, please try and respect differences in people's own beliefs.
For our fourth profile, I opted to go with a villain who's often forgotten, but has been a thorn in the X-Men's side since way back in Uncanny X-Men #129. He's been upgraded in power in X-Force (vol. 3), and has been messing with both the original New Mutants and the former students of Academy X in Young X-Men. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Dirty Deeds with...
He's a cyborg mutant-hating racist who for whatever reason spent a good number of days keeping company with them as part of a secret cabal of manipulating metahumans. Why? Because, he's old money, descended from Anton Pierce, a guy who made his fortune trading rum, cotton, and African slaves during the nineteenth century. (And I bet Donald doesn't make reparations to anyone, either.) Donald has some issues, to be sure. But what, would you say, is his "Dirtiest Deed"?
- Having a fortune he inherited from ancestors who made it on the sale of cotton, rum, and slaves in the nineteenth century?
- Was it the fact that he's modified his body so many times with cybernetic implants, from his original four limbs, to most of his body, so there may not be anything actually human left?- (His entire character history)
- Being a part of the plan to kidnap Phoenix and brainwash her into being the new Black Queen of the Hellfire Club?(Uncanny X-Men #129-134)
- Kidnapping Tessa and Professor X as a part of a plot to become leader of the Hellfire Club? (Marvel Graphic Novel #4)
- Leading the Hellfire Club mercenaries into other kidnappings, which resulted in the shooting of Roberto Da Costa's girlfriend, Juliana? (Marvel Graphic Novel #4)
- Trying to recruit the naive Cannonball as one of his Reavers? (Marvel Graphic Novel #4)
- Leading the Reavers to kidnap Wolverine, and attempt to crucify him. (Uncanny X-Men #251)
- Leading the attack on Muir Island that resulted in the wounding of Banshee, and the deaths of Sunder and Stonewall. (Uncanny X-Men #255)
- Bargaining with a horribly injured Cylla Markham, promising only to save her life if she joined the Reavers as a cyborg? (Uncanny X-Men #260)
- Creating Albert and Elsie Dee as android assassins to kill Wolverine? (revealed in Wolverine (vol. 2) #51)
- Leading Trevor Fitzroy and his Sentinels towards the Hellfire Club while fleeing them? - (Uncanny X-Men #281-282)
- Forcing Milo Thurman, Domino's husband, to become a cyborg, leading to the medical complications that would lead to his death? (Domino (vol. 1) #1-3)
- Trying to procure and reverse-engineer the technology of Apocalypse to get himself reinstated into the Hellfire Club during "The Tomorrow Agenda". (Cable (vol. 2) #48-50)
- Leading a coup attempt against Sebastian Shaw, badly clawing him open so he would have to resign as Lord Imperial of the Hellfire Club? (Uncanny X-Men #454)
- Infecting Wolverine with nanomite technology to counteract his healing factor, but making him go temporarily blind. - (Uncanny X-Men #454)
- Recruiting the young and naive Elixir as one of his Reavers? (New Mutants (vol. 2) #5)
- Kidnapping human friends of Wind Dancer to lure out students of Academy X, and then stabbing the young student, Wallflower? (New Mutants (vol. 2) #5)
- Killing two government agents on security detail to escape captivity for his crimes, and immediately attack Academy X? (New Mutants (vol. 2) #13)
- Masquerading as Cyclops and fooling the Young X-Men hunt down the original surviving New Mutants? (Young X-Men #1-4)
- Killing Wolf Cub? (Young X-Men #5)
- After spying on the X-Men from the X-Brig for months, escaping and blowing up all the Blackbird jets on the island? (New Mutants (vol. 3) #13)
And... there you have it! The foulest things ever done by Donald Pierce (that I can find, anyway)! Just imagine what he might do now that he's aligned with Bastion! Vote for what you believe to be his most wicked act!