Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: True Blood

I still think it's weird that Terry asked his friend to kill him, and well, actually did! His friend must be fucked up in the head too. He didn't flinch at the request at all. Who woulda thought that a kill me conversation would last less than a minute.

Uhm... Hello? They were in the same war if not the same unit. They went through the same kind of stuff. Suffering the same level of PTSD as each other. Of course that is likely to fuck up ones head.

There's fucked up, then there's fucked up. Terry was messed up in the head too, but there's no way I could see him just agreeing to off somebody at their own request. At least when he killed Patrick he was egged on at the least.

Yeah, that was almost too easy for Terry to set up his death like that. PTSD or no, murder is pretty strong for someone to agree too. Either they have some ridiculous twist for this set up, or they just needed Terry to go and didn't know what else to do and wrote it poorly. Maybe Todd Lowe was ready to move on before the producers were.

Now I hear there are MORE deaths to come. Some, supposedly, big.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

I'm expecting Nora to kick it. Her role is no longer needed now that the Authority plot is over. All she needs to do now is tell Eric (or anyone) what she discovered about Warlow/Lilith and she's done. I know in the preview Eric asks for Billith's help, but there was also that 1-second shot of Eric bleeding out of his eyes and looking emotionally destroyed. I'm speculating it's presumably after she just died.

As far as a major character (true)dying goes, I have no clue.

Edit: Actually, wouldn't it be something to have Jason rescue Jessica from the compound, thinking all is fine and dandy, only for her to be killed by Andy avenging his daughters?

I could see it being Jessica because of Andy. Maybe Bill falls on the sword for Jessica and gets taken out. They have one more season coming now. What more can you do with Bill after being a Vampire God? The romantic relationship with Sookie is dead or should be anyway. It's a logical end for the character.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

The only problem is that Bill is now unkillable. And since drinking Warlows blood, he is also impervious to sunlight. Truly immortal. He cannot die by any means, unless he can still be taken out by a fairy supernova.

Wouldn't it be wild if Warlow (spurned by Sookie) takes out Bill and commits suicide at the same time? Killing his maker twice? That would be an incredible handling of both characters ends.

My question is..does anyone even want to see Sookie end up with Bill or Warlow when all is said and done?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

As far as major character dying goes. What if it's Jason? Given how things are leading up it's not that impossible for Jason to die while ensuring that Jessica survives.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I still think it's weird that Terry asked his friend to kill him, and well, actually did! His friend must be fucked up in the head too. He didn't flinch at the request at all. Who woulda thought that a kill me conversation would last less than a minute.
    Oh, and I didn't get the impression that they were friends. More like acquaintances who shared a common history (the war) but beyond that didn't really have a lot of contact.

Sing while you may

Also, let's give Terry some credit and assume he contacted the guy he thought most likely to agree to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    The only problem is that Bill is now unkillable. And since drinking Warlows blood, he is also impervious to sunlight. Truly immortal.
    Is that permanent? I'm a TB newb so I'm not sure what the "rules" are, but I assumed that was temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    Oh, and I didn't get the impression that they were friends. More like acquaintances who shared a common history (the war) but beyond that didn't really have a lot of contact.
    By "friend", I think Saturius meant the same as you described here.

Quote Originally Posted by the_coldest_sun View Post
    Is that permanent? I'm a TB newb so I'm not sure what the "rules" are, but I assumed that was temporary.
    In previous instances, the effects of Sookie's blood were temporary. We know that Bill was using Warlow's blood to help that doctor synthesize something new. We haven't really been told how successful it was. Warlow's blood could be temporary too. Whatever is convenient for the story.

Does anyone think Jason might end up getting killed? Given the way the situation is going
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by the_coldest_sun View Post
    Fairy Blood has offered a temporary protection from the sun, but it has generally only lasted a few minutes (at least Sookies blood only lasted that long). Bill was in the sun for what must have been about 20 minutes or longer. Since this was Warlows blood, and Warlow is without a doubt the oldest living Fairy and Oldest living Vampire, his blood is untested as to how it will act, or how long it will last. It could be days, hours or it could be permanent. No way to tell until Bill starts smokin' again.