Page 227 of 672 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 10072

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    If you can bring back Colossus or Cable, who are a dime a dozen personality wise, you can bring back Nightcrawler.
    Colossus has a personality?

To kill him off over a craptastic Summers storyline was infuriating. And Kitty STILL hasn't had a reaction, nor Piotr, nor anyone but Logan and Storm. Rogue had a one-liner.
    I still don't get why Colossus behaved the way he did right after Kurt died. Smiling like a fool while show off his DVD collection to Kitty and making lame jokes at the "funeral." What an ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Drelion View Post
    Thank you!

I literally bawled my eyes out, when I found out after the fact and when I read up on Hope I got even more pissed. I may have accepted it more if i saw a few melt downs like from Kitty at the very least, maybe his bitchy x gf, only storm and wolverine had any sort of dialog about it. I think that hurt the most. That made his death cheap. 8/
    I'm particularly sore over how little reaction we've seen from Kitty in regards to Kurt's death. They were my favorite duo and I was hoping to see their relationship develop further once she got out of the ridiculous Breakworld bullet.

Then again, she could have something to do with those "Bamfs" that have been running around. They were pretty quick to jump to her aid during the brood incident.

Yeah, I know, but try explaining that to a non-comic fan.
    I was pretty proud of my mom and aunt, who have never opened a comic in their lives, gasped and said "No, why?" when I told them of his death. Haha they too had to live with my childhood obsession.

But for me comics weren't just an escape, but also influenced my own artwork. Alan Davis was the single most influencial artist in own work. Granted I am no where near his talent scale, but comics drove me to improve like very few things have.
    Last edited by Drelion; 04-24-2012 at 05:03 PM.
    Always had a thing for blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Collar_Nerd View Post
    Colossus has a personality?

I still don't get why Colossus behaved the way he did right after Kurt died. Smiling like a fool while show off his DVD collection to Kitty and making lame jokes at the "funeral." What an ass!

I'm particularly sore over how little reaction we've seen from Kitty in regards to Kurt's death. They were my favorite duo and I was hoping to see their relationship develop further once she got out of the ridiculous Breakworld bullet.

Then again, she could have something to do with those "Bamfs" that have been running around. They were pretty quick to jump to her aid during the brood incident.
    Oh noes, are you a Kurtty??? LOL

One of the cutest things my husband ever said was, "Man, I'm so bummed X-Mens evolution is over, Kurt and Kitty were my favorites" /pouts

I gave him endless amounts of razzing for it. LOL

But I really think those bamfs are somehow connected. They certainly had the protective instincts over Kitty going. I also noticed the group of them had to port together in order to move the aliens mass...which makes me think they are cut from the same being ;)

My guess is that they will somehow be physical manifestations or scattered fragments of Nightcrawler. Kinda like impish Madrox dupes, each one representing a part of Kurt. Perhaps the inter-dimensional portal Beast mentioned they appeared from was some part of the afterlife. Whatever Hank was up to at the time pulled Kurt's spirit through by accident, fragmenting it, and the only way it could exist in in our dimension was to resolve each fragment into something familiar to it, i.e. a bunch of mini-kurts. Because they are all fragmented bits of Kurt, they're acting purely on a basic instinctual level, which is why they don't talk but came to Kitty's aid in the WATXM, given Kurt's long history with Kitty.

I reckon there will be some event that merges them into a whole and effectively resurrects Kurt. Perhaps Beast will figure it out, or the bamfs will start to coalese into bigger and fewer bamfs each time they, er, 'bamf', until Kurt is born anew.

Would be nice. I miss Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.maikel View Post
    My guess is that they will somehow be physical manifestations or scattered fragments of Nightcrawler. Kinda like impish Madrox dupes, each one representing a part of Kurt. Perhaps the inter-dimensional portal Beast mentioned they appeared from was some part of the afterlife. Whatever Hank was up to at the time pulled Kurt's spirit through by accident, fragmenting it, and the only way it could exist in in our dimension was to resolve each fragment into something familiar to it, i.e. a bunch of mini-kurts. Because they are all fragmented bits of Kurt, they're acting purely on a basic instinctual level, which is why they don't talk but came to Kitty's aid in the WATXM, given Kurt's long history with Kitty.

I reckon there will be some event that merges them into a whole and effectively resurrects Kurt. Perhaps Beast will figure it out, or the bamfs will start to coalese into bigger and fewer bamfs each time they, er, 'bamf', until Kurt is born anew.

Im thinking along similar lines too.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.maikel View Post

I never thought of that. Dang, that'd be awesome!!!
    "How 'bout a kiss, Tall Dark and BAMFsome?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bamf Girl View Post
    I never thought of that. Dang, that'd be awesome!!!
    Yes it would! That would be an incredible way to bring him back!

Yes it would! That would be an incredible way to bring him back!
    For sure! Maybe too incredible for the writers to think of, though.

While searching for that story about Kurt in the red dress, I came across 4 stories by Norvegica, one written shortly after Kurt's death and three more chapters recently. (Warning: heavy-duty sex involved!) They are all based on a very original concept: there's a place called the Waiting Room where comic characters live when they aren't actually in the comics, whether dead or alive, and Kurt is there. Logan comes to visit him in the first one. Later, Darkholme gets into the mix. First story I've seen where the two Kurts interact in person, much less in sex.

First story:
    http://logurt.livejournal.com/96891.html

Recent stories:
    http://logurt.livejournal.com/133495.html#t713335

Quote Originally Posted by Karl-5 View Post
    While searching for that story about Kurt in the red dress, I came across 4 stories by Norvegica, one written shortly after Kurt's death and three more chapters recently. (Warning: heavy-duty sex involved!) They are all based on a very original concept: there's a place called the Waiting Room where comic characters live when they aren't actually in the comics, whether dead or alive, and Kurt is there. Logan comes to visit him in the first one. Later, Darkholme gets into the mix. First story I've seen where the two Kurts interact in person, much less in sex.

First story:
    http://logurt.livejournal.com/96891.html

Recent stories:
    http://logurt.livejournal.com/133495.html#t713335
    Well well well....

Thanks for the link. ;)

Has anyone else watched those Youtube episodes that were mentioned a short while back? I just finished them and they were pretty good. A very faithful representation of the Dark Phoenix Saga, which I just read not long ago. Sure, they were all amateurs, but the special effects were pretty good. One or two of the actors were very good, but most of them could have used a bit more acting talent.

The only think I really didn't like about the way Kurt was portrayed was that he seemed to be crouching over virtually all the time, not just now and then when he's running. They did do pretty well as far as showing his fighting style tho. Oh, and he had long straight hair.

Has anyone else watched those Youtube episodes that were mentioned a short while back? I just finished them and they were pretty good. A very faithful representation of the Dark Phoenix Saga, which I just read not long ago. Sure, they were all amateurs, but the special effects were pretty good. One or two of the actors were very good, but most of them could have used a bit more acting talent.

The only think I really didn't like about the way Kurt was portrayed was that he seemed to be crouching over virtually all the time, not just now and then when he's running. They did do pretty well as far as showing his fighting style tho. Oh, and he had long straight hair.

Hehehe, just finished them tonight. Highly entertaining. LOL Havoc had me rolling.

If you look at the opening credits in epi 1 the have Kurts hair as short and poofy, they should have kept it that way. And I agree with all the slouching although he was quite the slouchy sally back in those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Drelion View Post
    Hehehe, just finished them tonight. Highly entertaining. LOL Havoc had me rolling.

If you look at the opening credits in epi 1 the have Kurts hair as short and poofy, they should have kept it that way. And I agree with all the slouching although he was quite the slouchy sally back in those days.
    Yes, I saw the pic with the opening. That would have been much better. Dunno why they made it so long, unless they didn't want to have to paint more of him blue than they had to.
    He did a fairly good job with the German accent, but I had a bit of trouble hearing him clearly. Did you?

Yes, I saw the pic with the opening. That would have been much better. Dunno why they made it so long, unless they didn't want to have to paint more of him blue than they had to.
    He did a fairly good job with the German accent, but I had a bit of trouble hearing him clearly. Did you?
    His voice was cute. Sound quality was terrible all around tho, so I understand why. All of which could have been avoided by using the right type of microphone. Especially the scene with the cicada in the bg. o_o
    Last edited by Drelion; 04-26-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Well, I never really saw Kurts nose as big but just pronounced, not that I dont like big noses (Sean Bean-purr). I have a nose fetish myself as I draw.

And Piotr sort of reacted to Kurts death in the 'Hellbound' mini by throwing Cyclops against a wall. I think I posted it a ways back.