Page 2 of 672 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

I like Nightcrawler best when he's swashing his buckle instead of being priestly and too introspective. I'd like to see him and the other unattached X-Men out on the town in San Francisco.

BANNED

I think Kurt's maturity prevents him from feeling resentful towards Mystique. So much had happened to him before the X-Men that finding them as a family was more important then where he originally came from. Even after the horrible Draco (and during) Nightcrawler pretty much just sat there with a "WTF" look on his face (as well as the readers) because he didn't care or give a damn about who his dad was, esspecially after he realized he sucked so much.

Kurt's relationship with Mystique is one I really want to see more of. She wasn't able to kill Arcade's robot double of him. I think a mini with the two of them on some mission could be excellent. She could reconcile her guilt of throwing him over the cliff and become a more caring person towards him.

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    I agree. He could use his abilities to create a smoke screen. He could also drop someone in the other dimension he goes into and leave them there. He could teleport a body of water and put out a fire. (ok, so maybe not).
    you know...that did cross my mind...was this other dimension ever mentioned earlier on or was it something only brought up during "Draco"?...the concept is quite interesting (just about the only thing interesting coming out of aforementioned arc.)
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    STORM #1...(W) Greg Pak (A/CA) Victor Ibanez. July 2014.

You know what gets me. Kurt is Raven's blood son who she threw in a river and yet she has never tried to kill him(i mean moreso than others and aside from the river thing) but she stabs and shoots Rogue every chance she gets. makes me wonder if she feels guilt over what she did to poor Kurt all those years ago and never wants to hurt him again.
    Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    I like Nightcrawler best when he's swashing his buckle instead of being priestly and too introspective. I'd like to see him and the other unattached X-Men out on the town in San Francisco.
    Agreed.

I totally fell in love with fun, whimsical Nightcrawler. I want him back.
    Oh my god, Canon! *masturbates furiously*
    - just another user

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    you know...that did cross my mind...was this other dimension ever mentioned earlier on or was it something only brought up during "Draco"?...the concept is quite interesting (just about the only thing interesting coming out of aforementioned arc.)
    I think it was mentioned once before, but very briefly. Perhaps in that annual with doctor strange? I can't quite remember. Let me look.

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    I think the dimension was originally supposed to be the Darkforce dimension, which a number of other Marvel characters are also tied to. Since the Draco, though, it's the Brimstone dimension.
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2009
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

"I think you all look at least as splendid as I!" ~ Nightcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    You know what gets me. Kurt is Raven's blood son who she threw in a river and yet she has never tried to kill him(i mean moreso than others and aside from the river thing) but she stabs and shoots Rogue every chance she gets. makes me wonder if she feels guilt over what she did to poor Kurt all those years ago and never wants to hurt him again.
    ooohhh. You are a smart cookie. I never thought about that.

Somewhat belated reaction, but yay! A Nightcrawler thread! It's so shiny! Thank you!

The last time I saw the Bianchi Nightcrawler costume, it was just black and yellow. This color scheme makes it so much better. I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    I really liked the AOA's intense-ness. Doing things like teleporting peoples fingers and heads off was awesome and it was something I never thoght of Nightcrawler doing before.
    I liked Kurt Darkholme's intensity as well, and his relationship with his mom. But he was a little too close to Wolverine, personality-wise, for me to want him around on a regular basis, I think.

Another application of his power that intrigued me was brought up in Excalibur 73 (I think) where he and Rachel and Kitty battle Siena Blaze. It reveals one of his biggest fears is teleporting into a wall.
    Well, that IS a perfectly valid fear.

I also find it a bit bizzare that Nightcrawler didn't mention Kitty at all in the most recent Uncanny arc
    Yes, that was strange, but then, he was with someone who had been even closer to her, so he might simply have focused on consoling Piotr rather than vent his own grief.

if you had to ppick Kurt's top 5 fav people who would you pick.
    In order of closeness:

1. Wolverine
    2. Amanda Sefton
    3. Kitty
    4. Colossus
    5. Storm

While on the topic of lists, here's my top 5 wish list for Kurt:

1: A Wolverine/Nightcrawler mini. Or arc. No, the latest Uncanny doesn't count as such, even though it made me fangirl in my pants. I want a story that delves into this relationship and what makes it tick. Also, let's see some drama. Let's see some tension. It could be beautiful.

2: A Nightcrawler/Mystique arc. Could even be tied into the Wolverine/Nightcrawler thing. His best friend goes off to assassinate his mom, who on one hand was a traitorous murderer, but, on the other hand, was his mom. You don't just not react to that. In any case, some focus on this connection is long overdue.

3: Retcon the Draco. Let's.

4: A Szardos mini. This would have to be supremely well-written to be worth our while, but if...boy. I want to read more about the Szardos family, especially Stefan, with all his jealousy and temper problems and how that and Kurt's presence affected this close-knit little outsider family. I want to read a story where I see the equation that Kurt is the sum of.

And otherwise, I just want him to be used more. I want him to have an impact on the storylines. He's been insignificant long enough.
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2009
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

"I think you all look at least as splendid as I!" ~ Nightcrawler

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

[QUOTE=creaky;7142776]Somewhat belated reaction, but yay! A Nightcrawler thread! It's so shiny! Thank you!...I just want him to be used more. I want him to have an impact on the storylines. He's been insignificant long enough.[/QUOTE]

That just about sums it up fer me too...I fell in love with him all over again during Excalibur...b/c he was FRONT n CENTRE...he was fun/funny, confident, thoughtful and kicked some serious arse...sadly, when the other big-names are around he tends to blend in the shadows all too easily...
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    STORM #1...(W) Greg Pak (A/CA) Victor Ibanez. July 2014.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    In the Castro, hanging out at Hot N' Hunky, Moby Dick, or The Sausage Factory, please.

That's where swashy Kurt needs to be.

Kurt feels for those who are
    Psylocke

My five-year-old nephew told me that his favorite X-man was Nightcrawler.
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM|MISS AMERICA

I love Nightcrawler!!

nothing beats nightcrawler in a suit like he was in in uncanny.

he looked so cool.