Page 399 of 672 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 10072

Quote Originally Posted by M.Hammerman View Post
    Hey, just thought I'd pop in to say that Nightcrawler ranked 19th on ComicsAlliance's list of "50 Sexiest Male Characters in Comics." Not bad, considering Namor was at #16 (I figure as long as you're keeping pace with Namor in pretty much any given situation, you're doing okay for yourself). ;)

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2013/0...le-characters/
    Too cool! It's good to see a list for the guys.

Storm and Nightcrawler

http://bluefooted.deviantart.com/art...louds-12034551 by bluefooted
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Curioser and curioser March Hare's Avatar

Hey, just thought I'd pop in to say that Nightcrawler ranked 19th on ComicsAlliance's list of "50 Sexiest Male Characters in Comics." Not bad, considering Namor was at #16 (I figure as long as you're keeping pace with Namor in pretty much any given situation, you're doing okay for yourself). ;)

Strange sexy males list, that with no Corto Maltes in it --and with Dick Grayson in first place (?!?). But as a wise man once said: to each his own (although, really, Havok is sexy? Havok is something?). Kurt's place is great, keeping in mind that it's a -more or less- universal list and there's few mutants in it. He's only led by the omnipresent Gambit. Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Storm and Nightcrawler

http://bluefooted.deviantart.com/art...louds-12034551 by bluefooted
    Ooooh! There's a lot of cute pictures in Bluefooted gallery. Thanks, @RLAAMJR.!

Hi all, long time no see - been busy, busy, busy... and sick :P

He also beat out Colossus, Wolverine, Alex Summers and Black Panther, and Scott boy didn't even make the list. Eat your heart out Cyke fanboys lol.
    The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Agree, we could throw Mystique in the other half. :)
    That's a good idea although Azazel would be cool as well! (Especially if he has a huge beard)

Quote Originally Posted by March Hare View Post
    Strange sexy males list, that with no Corto Maltes in it --and with Dick Grayson in first place (?!?). But as a wise man once said: to each his own (although, really, Havok is sexy? Havok is something?). Kurt's place is great, keeping in mind that it's a -more or less- universal list and there's few mutants in it. He's only led by the omnipresent Gambit. Hooray!
    I still would have figured he'd place higher than Namor.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    I still would have figured he'd place higher than Namor.
    Of course there's no comparison at all between our stirring faun and that trifle fish, as well as there isn't between most of candidates in high places. But I rather think he's one of the twentiers of all times and parts .

The Main Attraction TheMutantJinx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoLady8 View Post

He also beat out Colossus, Wolverine, Alex Summers and Black Panther, and Scott boy didn't even make the list. Eat your heart out Cyke fanboys lol.
    Aw, so sorry you've been sick. I hope you're feeling better now.

I noticed that Cyke wasn't on the list. I thought that was funny.
    "You'll lose the blues and you may lose your heart." - Bonnie Parker, Bonnie & Clyde

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Welcome back!
    Aaw thanks Jinx and Sundown.

I've also been spending some time helping out a budding Kuroro fanfic writer that has great ideas but really needed some lessons in grammar. I adore her characterization of Kurt. I haven't had a chance help her with chapters 4-6 yet, but I've helped her clean up the rest. If any of you like Kurt/Ororo romance, you should check it out. It's comicverse and deals with Mephisto bringing him back to life on a wager. It's called "Fools Rush In" posted at FF.net.
    The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. Albert Einstein

Aaw thanks Jinx and Sundown.

I've also been spending some time helping out a budding Kuroro fanfic writer that has great ideas but really needed some lessons in grammar. I adore her characterization of Kurt. I haven't had a chance help her with chapters 4-6 yet, but I've helped her clean up the rest. If any of you like Kurt/Ororo romance, you should check it out. It's comicverse and deals with Mephisto bringing him back to life on a wager. It's called "Fools Rush In" posted at FF.net.
    I remember reading the first bit of that one a while back; it was a neat concept but the grammar was, admittedly, a bit of a turn off for me. I look forward to taking another look at it, though, now that you're on the case! :)

Picspam:

The Main Attraction TheMutantJinx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by March Hare View Post
    Picspam:

I can just imagine a young Kurt just learning to use his powers ending up in a situation like this.
    "You'll lose the blues and you may lose your heart." - Bonnie Parker, Bonnie & Clyde

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantJinx View Post
    I can just imagine a young Kurt just learning to use his powers ending up in a situation like this.
    Ha! Yep, his trial and error experiments of learning to use teleportation would be funny.

That Adam Hughes piece is amazing! I am incredibly jealous of whoever owns it.
    I did a little Kurt fan art a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully no one minds me posting it here.