Page 398 of 670 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 10040
    Culturally Silver. FuzzyBlueElf's Avatar

I agree with Sundownh we have to be vocal otherwise there's even less of a chance of Nightcrawler coming back at this point I don't really care if he starts up a choir at least bring him back from the dead, his death was unbelievably pointless as he sacrificed himself for textbook example of how not to make a comic book character.

However I am certain that even after the AoA Nightcrawler leaves and Wagoooooner (I did that intentionally) leaves they'll just pull out another Dopple ganger to replace him in 616.

I just though I'd post this because not too long ago we were talking about Kurt/Hank.

when did Kubert draw this pinup?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    when did Kubert draw this pinup?
    I don't know. I found it on another thread. It must have been fairly recent since Namor is in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishRogue View Post
    I don't know. I found it on another thread. It must have been fairly recent since Namor is in the pic.
    I think it's the cover for the new X-Men issue, like #41 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Nightcrawler by Noto

Damn, that is one fine pic. I love Noto's character work--the way he sort of captures people's expressions or something (sorry, I'm not feeling very articulate at the moment, obviously, lol). And thanks, everyone, for all the pics in general; it gave me plenty of nice catching up to do this morning :) Wish I had something super awesome thing to say or add, but all I have is this unpublished J.Byrne pic I ran across in an old fan mag. I like how it moves from cute to kinky when you realize Kurt doesn't seem to be wearing any clothes...

Quote Originally Posted by M.Hammerman View Post
    I like how it moves from cute to kinky when you realize Kurt doesn't seem to be wearing any clothes...

Nice going away present. ^^

I like Byrne's classic Kurt. It's more interesting that it's a black and white. Back then, a colored Kurt lost a lot of facial detail.

Curioser and curioser March Hare's Avatar

Uh?!? Does anybody knows which was that "original ending" of UXM #138 ("Elegy", if I recall it right, so Phoenix had just died at the Moon and this scene must be sorta daydream or memory).

Byrne's Crawler was pretty nice, though I don't like the way he (and Cockrum and so many) darken his forehead 'cause it makes him seem semi-bald or something :/ . His delicious curls disappearing...!

Quote Originally Posted by March Hare View Post
    Uh?!? Does anybody knows which was that "original ending" of UXM #138 ("Elegy", if I recall it right, so Phoenix had just died at the Moon and this scene must be sorta daydream or memory).

Byrne's Crawler was pretty nice, though I don't like the way he (and Cockrum and so many) darken his forehead 'cause it makes him seem semi-bald or something :/ . His delicious curls disappearing...!

Yeah. Originally Jean didn't die and instead is basically de-phoenixized in 137. The change came reletively late in the process, there is some finished artwork of the original 138 out there including the first page spread that shows Jean (very much alive) and Scott together.

Just some random Nighty art. One done in a classical painting style and the other a detailed portrait. I like the apparent humour that the portrait shows, as well as some fur texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Just some random Nighty art. One done in a classical painting style and the other a detailed portrait.

Classical...and how! It's not The creation of man, but undoubtedly it comes from Michelangelo or any other Mannerist artist. I'll keep on searching its model.

Heh! I failed only a pair of centuries . It's a figure study by Pierre-Paul Prud'hon --my one excuse is Neoclassicism is a straight "remake" of Mannierism.

http://conceptartdrive.blogspot.com....1/anatomy.html

Culturally Silver. FuzzyBlueElf's Avatar

Haha we totally need a Nightcrawler version of Creation of man!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    Haha we totally need a Nightcrawler version of Creation of man!
    Agree, we could throw Mystique in the other half. :)

Hey, just thought I'd pop in to say that Nightcrawler ranked 19th on ComicsAlliance's list of "50 Sexiest Male Characters in Comics." Not bad, considering Namor was at #16 (I figure as long as you're keeping pace with Namor in pretty much any given situation, you're doing okay for yourself). ;)

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2013/0...le-characters/