Page 394 of 672 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 10072

Kurt looks adorable with a rose in his teeth. Its hard to make that work.

The Main Attraction TheMutantJinx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smiling4ever View Post
    Yay! I finished reading all the pages of the thread
    Congratulations! I remember it taking me absolutely forever! lol
    "You'll lose the blues and you may lose your heart." - Bonnie Parker, Bonnie & Clyde

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    Congratulations, That's quite an accomplishment.

I rather feel somewhat the same way, though if I think a resurrection story is lame or badly handled, I just won't acknowledge the character's death and return. I kind of feel that killing off a major licensed character in a long running franchise is similar to breaking a toy or damaging it in such a way as to make it difficult for others to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantJinx View Post
    Congratulations! I remember it taking me absolutely forever! lol
    Thanks for all the congrats...The thread was pretty interesting from the discussions to the pictures.. I hope in the future I can participate into these fun things too.
    P.S I read all of the Nightcrawler exploitation thread too...it was a very interesting and satisfying thread

I had to share this one my cousin sent me. He's the guy responsible for introducing me to Nightcrawler, way back when. (It's by Greg Adams.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cute.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    I had to share this one my cousin sent me. He's the guy responsible for introducing me to Nightcrawler, way back when. (It's by Greg Adams.)
    What is that, a commision piece? It's cute. Or does he just like to email you NC goodies. Awesome cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishRogue View Post
    What is that, a commision piece? It's cute. Or does he just like to email you NC goodies. Awesome cousin.
    He just randomly emailed me a Nightcrawler goody and yes, he's awesome. ;) I have no idea where he stumbled across it, though. He didn't say.

Ok. I just felt like posting scenes from comics displaying Kurts temper.

Ohhh Britannic, lol.
    Last edited by DevilishRogue; 01-29-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Yeah, that's pretty rare, isn't it? So much of his personality seemed based on self-control (the message of with great power comes great responsibility). He was physically capable of doing a lot more than he would ever allow himself to do, but the message that he was stronger for that seems to have been lost on a lot of readers and even Marvel writers later on. :(
    Continuing the theme:

I've lost all hope with seeing Kurt in a new title that isn't a doppleganger I haven't bought a new comic since last year and Marvel Now! just disgusts me as it's everything I hate about comics shock value for shock value, half-baked plots

Anyway this is an Appreciation thread not a ranting thread so I'll just leave this here as I can't find much art with Mystique and Nightcrawler http://jeh-artist.deviantart.com/art...ique-187218097

Nightcrawler's family tree is pretty interesting considering he has ties to the majority of X-men I may draw a full tree of Mystique to Nocturne if I ever have time (College means no time for messing around don't cha know?)

Curioser and curioser March Hare's Avatar

Yeah, that's pretty rare, isn't it? So much of his personality seemed based on self-control (the message of with great power comes great responsibility). He was physically capable of doing a lot more than he would ever allow himself to do, but the message that he was stronger for that seems to have been lost on a lot of readers and even Marvel writers later on. :(
    Continuing the theme:
    He looks real handsome when he's angry ^ ^ .

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    I've lost all hope with seeing Kurt in a new title that isn't a doppleganger I haven't bought a new comic since last year and Marvel Now! just disgusts me as it's everything I hate about comics shock value for shock value, half-baked plots

Anyway this is an Appreciation thread not a ranting thread so I'll just leave this here as I can't find much art with Mystique and Nightcrawler http://jeh-artist.deviantart.com/art...ique-187218097

Nightcrawler's family tree is pretty interesting considering he has ties to the majority of X-men I may draw a full tree of Mystique to Nocturne if I ever have time (College means no time for messing around don't cha know?)
    Appreciate or rant... it's all good :) I'm plenty frustrated with a lot of Marvel NOW stuff myself, so I know where you're coming from. Overhauls that produce better storytelling are all well and good, and admittedly, I like some of the relaunches. But I'm also pissed at the money-grabiness of all the X-Men/Avengers integration and the fact that there's way too much character overlap (seriously--everyone should get one team and one team only).

Anyway, that's my own minor rant over. Though I will add some more anger, but Kurt-style. I've always loved (the first time) the X-Men were brainwashed into becoming circus performers. I remember reading this comic and hoping against hope Kurt would have a strong reaction to the experience, given who he is and his history--And guess what? He did! Dontcha all miss when characters seemed in-character...? ;) From Uncanny #111.

@M.Hammerman Nice scans I love those teleporting punches from Nightcrawler and Banshee's sonic screaming haha

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Man, I loved Alan Davis' Nightcrawler!
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Kurt looks adorable with a rose in his teeth. Its hard to make that work.

That is just too damn cute. :D

[/IMG]
    Great pics. Sadly I think many people see it as wimpiness and not self control (especially certain Wolverine, Punisher fans ect) As if you have to kill in order to not be a pushover or some such. That you don't get pissed off like everyone else. I'ts a twisted way of thinking IMHO.

Here's more.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    That is just too damn cute. :D
    Isn't it though? I could just eat him up. :-D
    Last edited by DevilishRogue; 02-02-2013 at 08:35 AM.