Page 375 of 672 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 10072

All I have to say is that ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL then I can get all caught up on my reading! I might even have time to draw something for once! ~_~

Ive been picking up my issues and they have remained in the bags since. /pair of sad pants

And Ive been staying awau from here so I don't find out any spoilers.... Oooh freedom I can taste it!
    Always had a thing for blue.

Couldn't resist, I also couldn't find a larger version of it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails giggle.jpg  

The Main Attraction TheMutantJinx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drelion View Post
    All I have to say is that ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL then I can get all caught up on my reading! I might even have time to draw something for once! ~_~

Ive been picking up my issues and they have remained in the bags since. /pair of sad pants

And Ive been staying awau from here so I don't find out any spoilers.... Oooh freedom I can taste it!
    I know exactly how you feel! I've been ridiculously busy lately--preparing pieces from musicals on which I'm going to be judged tomorrow, getting ready to sing at Epcot, midterm exams, auditions....I can't wait to be free of it all.
    "You'll lose the blues and you may lose your heart." - Bonnie Parker, Bonnie & Clyde

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    I kinda love this. The facial expressions are perfect. And Darkholme would be the one to very sharply take our Kurt's comment and turn it on its head--they're both witty, but Darkholme is more willing to use wit to tear others down.

Oh, look at me overanalyzing a little cartoon.
    "You'll lose the blues and you may lose your heart." - Bonnie Parker, Bonnie & Clyde

And another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ultimate-x-men-95-cover-dazzler-nightcrawler-and-angel.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantJinx View Post
    I kinda love this. The facial expressions are perfect. And Darkholme would be the one to very sharply take our Kurt's comment and turn it on its head--they're both witty, but Darkholme is more willing to use wit to tear others down.

Oh, look at me overanalyzing a little cartoon.
    Part of the fun is over-analysing. :P

I like the tail language.

Hahahaha... Believe it or not, I never considered the possibility of Kurt-on-Kurt action until seeing that image. I should totally write that fanfic; I don't know if I could do it justice, but I bet it would get a lot of hits anyway, lol. (Also, if someone has already written that, by all means, let the world know! :P)

This time of year definitely sucks for a million things happening all the time... I've been marking term papers and it's been the worst. Good luck with school and the assorted exams, auditions, and whatever else you guys!

Because I've been pretty slack with pics lately, and have been continuing to think about team-ups... Here are some pages of goatee Kurt fighting zombies and sentinels side-by-side with Captain Picard. Do you think Picard's compliment is genuine or sarcastic...?

^

Lol, that costume looks like a potato sack next to the starfleet uniforms. I don't know for sure but I got the impression that the comment was genuine, Marg. I remember in the book Picard was quite impressed with Kurt's swash and buckling. Which makes sense since Picard was a bit of an cocky ladies man who loved a good fight in his younger days, before he became more serious.

Here is some fanart in keeping with the X-Men/Trek theme.

Is that Kurt as Data in the second one? Ha, two of my fave characters - Like chocolate and peanut butter.

Ok, thats pretty cute.
    Last edited by DevilishRogue; 12-10-2012 at 08:23 PM.

I don't know if I'm posting wrong here, but are the any Nightcrawler avatars to be found?

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozed View Post
    I don't know if I'm posting wrong here, but are the any Nightcrawler avatars to be found?
    I think most are just cropped art, but I'll attach a couple, if you like. Nightscrawlers has quite a stock of avatars, but I'm not sure you can use them outside of the site.

The first one was drawn by Kadyelf, the other two are from issues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails th_NightcrawlerpointingupattheceilingI.png   what do you think.jpg   dashing.jpg  

Curioser and curioser March Hare's Avatar

I'd like to introduce a new Kurt's relationship I think it hasn't been commented yet...

Pixie was often shown as a trigger to Kurt's "exit" from the X-team. But who do you think was the trigger to his previous half-death half-expulsion?

IMO, at this point Marvel decided not to keep two similar characters under the same title. Both of them were the flexible, funny, womanizer type and they would be in the way of each other, so "The king is dead, long live the king". Kurt himself noticed it, and he showed some jealous behave in that Annual #10:

"Our Frauleins [i.e. Fräulein] love the stranger", LOL. Oh and have a look at the Logurt answer.

And a practical joke:

Kurt and Longshot didn't share more issues, if my memories are right, and soon after that the Marauders came :'( .

PS: Perhaps I may warn I'm a true Longshot fan ;) .
    Last edited by March Hare; 12-11-2012 at 06:01 AM.

I think most are just cropped art, but I'll attach a couple, if you like. Nightscrawlers has quite a stock of avatars, but I'm not sure you can use them outside of the site.

The first one was drawn by Kadyelf, the other two are from issues.
    Thanks! It's time to celebrate my favourite mutant, Kurt! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishRogue View Post
    Is that Kurt as Data in the second one? Ha, two of my fave characters - Like chocolate and peanut butter.
    Chocolate and peanut butter, huh? Which is which...? ;P (That emoticon is a wink and a tongue--is that anything?) Love those pics except... Is Wolverine Riker? I want to say that doesn't make any sense, but all I can come up with off the top of my head as character traits for Riker are womanizing and standing too close to people, which are, to be fair, probably things Logan is know for as well, lol.
    Last edited by M.Hammerman; 12-11-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by March Hare View Post
    I'd like to introduce a new Kurt's relationship I think it hasn't been commented yet...

Pixie was often shown as a trigger to Kurt's "exit" from the X-team. But who do you think was the trigger to his previous half-death half-expulsion?

IMO, at this point Marvel decided not to keep two similar characters under the same title. Both of them were the flexible, funny, womanizer type and they would be in the way of each other, so "The king is dead, long live the king". Kurt himself noticed it, and he showed some jealous behave in that Annual #10:

"Our Frauleins [i.e. Fräulein] love the stranger", LOL. Oh and have a look at the Logurt answer.

And a practical joke:

Kurt and Longshot didn't share more issues, if my memories are right, and soon after that the Marauders came :'( .

PS: Perhaps I may warn I'm a true Longshot fan ;) .
    Lol. I've never been a huge Longshot fan myself, but, yeah, he has his moments. I could definitely see there being a bit of redundancy with Kurt and Longshot both on the team. But since that occasion of Kurt's leaving led to Excalibur, I've got no hard feelings :) I like the jealousy thing you brought up, as that's something I've often wondered about between Kurt and Hank as well... I'll have to follow your lead and put together a theme spam on that.

Re: Kurt versus Pixie... I confess I still don't quite get the "Pixie replaced Kurt" thing. I mean, I see how that was literally true in terms of the story in and around Second Coming. But I guess I always figured Pixie as more derivative of Blink (at least in terms of powerset and visuals) /shrug
    Last edited by M.Hammerman; 12-11-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M.Hammerman View Post
    Re: Kurt versus Pixie... I confess I still don't quite get the "Pixie replaced Kurt" thing. I mean, I see how that was literally true in terms of the story in and around Second Coming. But I guess I always figured Pixie as more derivative of Blink (at least in terms of powerset and visuals) /shrug
    I agree on that. I dunno if I've said this already, but I would've loved to see more of a mentor/student dynamic between Kurt and Pixie. It's something that could've been interesting, storywise and character development-wise.