Page 373 of 670 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 10050

I figured this promo image needed to be posted here, if only because it may deserve being made fun of (in male exploitation terms or otherwise). How many phallic symbols is too many...? Ed McGuinness investigates.

Quote Originally Posted by M.Hammerman View Post
    I figured this promo image needed to be posted here, if only because it may deserve being made fun of (in male exploitation terms or otherwise). How many phallic symbols is too many...? Ed McGuinness investigates.

Tee hee. Is there such a thing as "too many" in comic books?

The Main Attraction TheMutantJinx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Tee hee. Is there such a thing as "too many" in comic books?
    I think the real question is, "Are there too few innuendoes here?" If there are, they go and fix it.
    "You'll lose the blues and you may lose your heart." - Bonnie Parker, Bonnie & Clyde

Just a few random pictures.

This one is for any of us who find Kurt's hands a fascinating subject or something that especially sets him apart from normal looking people (be they human or other mutants).

And one of he and Raven

Curioser and curioser March Hare's Avatar

Did you know that mutation is real?

Quote Originally Posted by March Hare View Post
    Yes, Paty Cockrum said Dave based Kurt's hands on a boy he went to school with.

I had a friend some years ago who had had an injury to her wrist as a child, and, as a result, could only use two of her fingers and her thumb, the other two fingers were paralysed and curled into her palm. Even so, she could play guitar, piano and didn't much notice it. It was normal for her.
    Last edited by Sundowhn; 11-30-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Curioser and curioser March Hare's Avatar

Wow! You win!

Darkholme looks amused. And Logans eyes are glowing pinkish?

Quote Originally Posted by March Hare View Post
    Yeah, and it makes me feel sorta guilty, 'cause I totally fetishize Kurt's hands. So I don't know if that makes me a bad person, or just a weird person... :S

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishRogue View Post
    Darkholme looks amused. And Logans eyes are glowing pinkish?
    TBH, I find that promo at least kind of hot, mostly because of that little smile of Darkholme's. But then, you know, there's also the gratuitous violence aspect to deal with, and the fact that McGuinness drew Logan's abs like the back of a crayfish (they're just so pointy...). God, why is it that all I'm doing around here today is apologizing for my perverse turn-ons??? Am I too repressed, or not repressed enough? lol
    Last edited by M.Hammerman; 11-30-2012 at 11:52 AM.

OMG, look what I just found... I've seen these kicking around for other superheroes, but this is the first time I've found a Nightcrawler one. Thank you, internet, for once again making my day :P

http://www.polyvore.com/bamf_femme_n...et?id=41869183

Yeah, and it makes me feel sorta guilty, 'cause I totally fetishize Kurt's hands. So I don't know if that makes me a bad person, or just a weird person... :S
    Well, the fact that Cockrum used this boy's hands for the hands of a hero seems to be complimentary -- at least I'd take it that way. I'd guess he may have thought highly of him.

OMG, look what I just found... I've seen these kicking around for other superheroes, but this is the first time I've found a Nightcrawler one. Thank you, internet, for once again making my day :P
    I'd take the jacket.

Well, I don't think people like Kurt Wagner would be upset for people finding their hands attractive and certainly not want to think it was strange. I don't think its any different than a foot fetish or nose fetish or a red hair fetish. I adore his hands and feet myself.

And the fact that this was based an a real persons hands makes his disrespectful and heartless funeral (like burning so much trash) even more tasteless to me. It reiterates how important characters like Kurt are to people.

Anyway, just some random thoughts on Kurt Wagner with varying degrees of seriousness...

Interestingly enough, Logan referred to Kurt as a loose end to Scott before he went after him in Germany in MCP’s with their big reunion. I wonder if they kiss the same. And does this seem like an even more dickish line considering what both characters put him through with both respective stories. Logan letting Kurt think he was dead, he was really wrecked about it for a long time, and Amanda with the soul sword thing, the lying and disappearing.
    Amanda also called Kurt “Bub” once or twice in the comics. Did Logan steal Kurt’s image inducer and pretend to be Amanda?

Also, I remember thinking Maverick might have been revealed to be Kurts father in his earlier appearances, he was an intel agent so he would have crossed paths with Raven. He has the same hair and is German. Uh, he can get a bit long winded. Also some of the things he says like “it would have been less dramatic,” he’s a bit of a showboat.
    Last edited by DevilishRogue; 11-30-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Culturally Silver. FuzzyBlueElf's Avatar

That's pretty cool artwork I love the expression on Darkholmes face as he strangles and stabs the midget hypocrite! ;)
    Never really like Wolverine being Nightcrawler's best friend anyway...

The Main Attraction TheMutantJinx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Well, the fact that Cockrum used this boy's hands for the hands of a hero seems to be complimentary -- at least I'd take it that way. I'd guess he may have thought highly of him.
    Oh God, my feels.

I always kinda thought that the Maverick thing was implied to be the reason Logan was/is so attached to Kurt. Maverick was his best friend in Team X. Subconsciously, he realized that they were very similar.

Out of curiosity, just what exactly do you dislike about the Logurt friendship, FuzzyBlueElf? Not picking any fights, I just would like an explanation of your opinion so that we can properly agree to disagree.
    "You'll lose the blues and you may lose your heart." - Bonnie Parker, Bonnie & Clyde

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantJinx View Post
    Oh God, my feels.

I always kinda thought that the Maverick thing was implied to be the reason Logan was/is so attached to Kurt. Maverick was his best friend in Team X. Subconsciously, he realized that they were very similar.
    Huh. Like Rose and Jean. I really wouldn't mind if Maverick turned out to be Kurts father at the time.