Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraterrestrial dragon. Arrogantcur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    He hadn't met them yet. When they came back from space, the X-Men were intent on aborting Professor Xavier's brood baby. They decided to treat the New Mutants like enemies so that they wouldn't interfere with the abortion, and attacked them as they peacefully watched Magnum P.I. (on DVD because of the sliding time-line).
    Well, that does not seem like the correct way to handle the situation...

Plus, what the hell? Not even Rahne is THAT pro-life!

BANNED

Holy cow, I can't believe no one's brought up one of my favorite crazy mutants, POLARIS!. I would never mess with her. She's the craziest of them all and she's severe with her beatings. She tried to kill Alex Summer at their own wedding, and this is after she attacked Havok's onnocent nurse. What a terrifying thing ot have to live through. DOMESTIC ABUSE!

Both Emma and Nightcrawler have assaulted her. If you add Sage to the list with Karma and Dani, you'll see that Nightcrawler has a problem (I don't have a scan of Kurt attacking her).
    That was Fury Sage though... you can't hold that against Kurt, it'd be like if he pimphanded Diana Foxxx.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Holy cow..... She tried to kill Alex Summer at their own wedding, and this is after she attacked Havok's onnocent nurse. What a terrifying thing ot have to live through. DOMESTIC ABUSE!
    But, Alex likes it rough. He is a masochist bottom thru and thru. Your example cannot be considered.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    That was Fury Sage though... you can't hold that against Kurt, it'd be like if he pimphanded Diana Foxxx.
    That is no excuse. You cannot just beat Sage every time she gets a computer virus.

Novaya isn't around, so we haven't even gotten to the blatant Dazzler abuse.

Here CC scripts Dazzler tied up with a potato sac over her head (he has her happy that she can bring her attacker "joy").

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    But, Alex likes it rough. He is a masochist bottom thru and thru. Your example cannot be considered.
    Judging by his current GF, his brother isn't much different.

Here CC scripts Dazzler tied up with a potato sac over her head (he has her happy that she can bring her attacker "joy").
    Little bit of context here; the guy had tried to kill Ali several times earlier, had only slightly more success than Wile E. Coyote, and suffered approximately the same amount of pain. For most of the issue he was pretty much a joke.

Finally he managed to get lucky and capture her. I guess it was either the bag over her head or a blindfold (not that either one would've helped, since she used eye blasts to make holes to see through as shown here). She could tell that the guy was mentally ill instead of totally evil, and she managed to calm him down and get his anger to melt away before he did anything to her.

The happiness she's feeling isn't just because she ended up "curing" him, but because she's thinking about how she can use her powers in the same way to help other people.
    Last edited by Arrogantcur; 07-07-2008 at 12:54 PM.

What about Tabby Smith the one and only Boom Boom didnt she get beat on like a regular basis
    Psylocke

That is no excuse. You cannot just beat Sage every time she gets a computer virus.
    Kurt can do what he wants. He f's his sister too.

Novaya isn't around, so we haven't even gotten to the blatant Dazzler abuse.

But she's in the sparkle and skates, doesn't that balance it out? The sac's a step down from Spiral's stabby mask though.

Yes you can. I have no problem believing that Kitty Pryde would be one of the worst offenders of Domestic Abuse, actually. That girl has rage issues.

And of course, Maddie and Scott tried to kill each other a few times.

Scott is totally Maddie's bottom
    Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    What about Tabby Smith the one and only Boom Boom didnt she get beat on like a regular basis
    She totally deserved it. Whore.

Scott is totally Maddie's bottom
    So was Alex... where's the pix of the Goblyn Buttfloss?

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    So was Alex... where's the pix of the Goblyn Buttfloss?
    If she gave me a safeword I'd be Maddie's bottom...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogantcur View Post
    Little bit of context here; the guy had tried to kill Ali several times earlier, had only slightly more success than Wile E. Coyote, and suffered approximately the same amount of pain. For most of the issue he was pretty much a joke.

Finally he managed to get lucky and capture her. I guess it was either the bag over her head or a blindfold (not that either one would've helped, since she used eye blasts to make holes to see through as shown here). She could tell that the guy was mentally ill instead of totally evil, and she managed to calm him down and get his anger to melt away before he did anything to her.

The happiness she's feeling isn't just because she ended up "curing" him, but because she's thinking about how she can use her powers in the same way to help other people.
    Only CC would think that people can reach fulfillment after being terrorized.

jarrod mentioned the mask-in-face moment.

If you continue to doubt my thesis, consider how CC turned Sage into a rat! SHE IS AN ABUSE VICTIM!

Both Emma and Nightcrawler have assaulted her. If you add Sage to the list with Karma and Dani, you'll see that Nightcrawler has a problem (I don't have a scan of Kurt attacking her).
    He's just venting his frustration over the constant abuse he gets from Logan.

Logan even abuses him in his dreams!

Violence breeds violence!
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2009
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

"I think you all look at least as splendid as I!" ~ Nightcrawler

BANNED

I forgot about that. Yeah, her father used to beat her.