Default BOOM! Previews: Zombie Tales #2, Station #1

Courtesy of BOOM! Studios, CBR brings you advance looks at new comics on sale this week including "Station" #1 by Johanna Stokes and Leno Carvalho and "Zombie Tales" #2 by Joe R. Lansdale, Eduardo Barreto and others.

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16921

Just got a copy of SFX magazine that gave STATION a 4 star review. SWEET!

Chip
    BOOM!

*choke* Dan B. in the Underworld's Avatar

Just out of curiosity, are Zombie Tales & Station really coming out today, or is CBR just making things up?

I ask because Diamond doesn't list either one for this week, & while that isn't necessarily definitive -- they include Proof as due out today, for instance, though one of the creators said a couple of days ago on the Image forum that printing problems have delayed it by a week -- it's usually a pretty good indication.
    I tend to split superhero comics fans into "People who like Krypto" and "People who don't like Krypto."
    Basically, if you miss the wonder of a dog flying around in a little Superman cape, you're in the wrong hobby.

-- Reptisaurus!

Figuring it out. Looks like it might not be out today. We'll see.

Ahhhh, the joys of publishing!

Best,

Chip
    BOOM!

Looks like they are hitting store shelves 7/2 along with High Rollers. Sorry about the confusion.

Chip
    BOOM!

*choke* Dan B. in the Underworld's Avatar

Not a problem -- as I said, I was simply curious. I was planning to skip my LCS trip this week anyway (which of course means I'll just spend more money that I don't really have next week), purely in the interests of (a) saving a bit of gas & (b) indolence.
    I tend to split superhero comics fans into "People who like Krypto" and "People who don't like Krypto."
    Basically, if you miss the wonder of a dog flying around in a little Superman cape, you're in the wrong hobby.

-- Reptisaurus!

No problem, man. STATION and HIGH ROLLERS are both great books. Pick them both up and you'll be very happy you did.

C.