The Beatles are acclaimed as great pop songwriters, performers, and recording artists, but during the 1960s, they also made a series of movies that were generally well-received. Which of the five Beatles movies made during the 1960s do you consider your favorite cinematic work of theirs?
1. A HARD DAY'S NIGHT (1964): A documentary-like (although entirely fictional) look at the Beatles' daily lives during the Beatlemania era.
2. HELP! (1965): A campy mid-1960s comedy that set the tone for such TV series as THE MONKEES, BATMAN, and GET SMART.
3. MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR (1967): A crazy, somewhat disjointed psychedelic trip. Short on plot, but big on 1960s drug-fueled wackiness.
4. YELLOW SUBMARINE (1968): An animated psychedelic fantasy, with an epochal animation style.
5. LET IT BE (1970): Documentary of the bitter break-up of the band, as their musical development reached maturity.
Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)