Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic eagle View Post
    The TOAA is a hobbo apparently.
    guhh they rectonned his appearence?

Gazing at UFOs in the sky. Or are those memories?

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
    guhh they rectonned his appearence?

The god hobbo himself.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic eagle View Post

The god hobbo himself.
    David Carradine?

Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    David Carradine?
    yeah he does..look alot like that

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

He does look pretty cool.

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

He does look pretty cool.

The only two things that are more powerful than the LT (there could be more in some of the obscure issues, too lazy to check now) are HOTU and PR Beyonder. Neither of them is canon currently. And possibly Molecule Man,

Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    David Carradine?
    I was thinking more along the lines of a Zombie Iggy Pop.
    Highly Evolved Creature Totally Orientated on Revenge.

no it wouldn't

he;s shunted the IG resurected dead cosmic abstracts..was showing building a multiverse with the dweller in the darkness narrating

he's elevated beings to a levle being krovacs own and a multitude of other showings

that you seem to selective want to ignore... in favor of one low showing..that does not match up on his over all abilities
    I was going by Living Tribunal feats that constitute as confrontations. In a Silver Surfer vs Gladiator debate, you don't cite Surfer's ability to create things, you state his battle feats and abilities. Creating and resurrecting entities are all well and good but unless the Living Tribunal plans to use universes to smash his opponents over the head with, they're not really relevant. Sure, if the Living Tribunal got in a contest with the Vishanti on who can create a multi-verse, the Living Tribunal would win but the thread isn't about that. You'd have to state confrontation feats instead of just displays of power. When it comes to Living Tribunal confrontations, I can think of a handful: a stand-off against Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet, losing to Thanos with the Heart of the Universe, fleeing the Korvac reality when judgement was passed.

However, because the Living Tribunal is so powerful, he rarely faces opponents where he's needed to use actual strategy, skill and prowess unlike Lucifer Morningstar, who has shown a similar level of power but has also displayed guile, trickery and smarts. During times that the Tribunal did encounter beings who had considerable power: against Thanos he lost; against Korvac he ran away; and against Warlock it became more of an intimidation match where Warlock backed down. Could Warlock have taken the Living Tribunal? Warlock certainly had more power than Korvac, and if the LT could make a mistake about how much power Korvac wielded, I wouldn't put it past him to underestimate Adam as well. The LT claims to dwarf the Infinity Gems, Warlock states "An assertion yet to be proven." Warlock's statement certainly has merit because you've got to question Tribunal's judgement (1) a supernova to take down someone who had the power of The Stranger, Grandmaster, High Evolutionary, Shaper, Gardener... etc and (2) if the exploding sun did work, it would have killed everyone on Earth, not just Korvac. Fortunately, during the Infinity Gauntlet debacle, he ruled against Eternity. Otherwise, you can just imagine the look on Eternity's face as the Tribunal tries to kill Thanos with a supernova.

For all we know, when it comes to an actual fight, all the Living Tribunal does is create token resistance then when he sees it fail, he runs away, closes the universe and says to himself "Lucky everyone who saw that will be locked away in that universe...whew. I see what you're doing Uatu, don't show this to anyone!"

I'm not saying the Living Tribunal doesn't have the power to beat down any cosmic that tries to fight him my point is that, an argument can be made against the Living Tribunal and just because he's the guardian of the multiverse doesn't mean it's an automatic win for him.

Quote Originally Posted by K Von Doom View Post
    I was going by Living Tribunal feats that constitute as confrontations. In a Silver Surfer vs Gladiator debate, you don't cite Surfer's ability to create things, you state his battle feats and abilities.
    actually thats exactly what we don;t do..use battle feats as primary evidence because of how offten thigns are myried down by PIS

just like the scene your trying to cling too as to why the lt shouldn't be ubber

so infact your wrong here..we use a n oponents entire history of feats to determine the out come

Creating and resurrecting entities are all well and good but unless the Living Tribunal plans to use universes to smash his opponents over the head with, they're not really relevant.
    no their absolutely relevent..if it shows the dude has casual power over beings..he;s about to fight

thats absolutely a good feat

Sure, if the Living Tribunal got in a contest with the Vishanti on who can create a multi-verse, the Living Tribunal would win but the thread isn't about that. You'd have to state confrontation feats instead of just displays of power. When it comes to Living Tribunal confrontations, I can think of a handful: a stand-off against Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet, losing to Thanos with the Heart of the Universe, fleeing the Korvac reality when judgement was passed.
    again your totally wrong....conforntation feats are offten..situaitons chock fulll of plot induced stupidity and other things that arent allowed by the rules

kmc is a place that uses combat feats cbub does...

we're neither of those sites we go strictly by a characters cosnistant over all history

and going by those feats he topwers over the comtrpiton

you;ve been here longer then me right?

this shouldnt be new to you

However, because the Living Tribunal is so powerful, he rarely faces opponents where he's needed to use actual strategy, skill and prowess
    a good thing cbr goes by a character over all historty and performances and not just combat feats

unlike Lucifer Morningstar, who has shown a similar level of power but has also displayed guile, trickery and smarts. During times that the Tribunal did encounter beings who had considerable power: against Thanos he lost; against Korvac he ran away; and against Warlock it became more of an intimidation match where Warlock backed down. Could Warlock have taken the Living Tribunal? Warlock certainly had more power than Korvac, and if the LT could make a mistake about how much power Korvac wielded, I wouldn't put it past him to underestimate Adam as well. The LT claims to dwarf the Infinity Gems, Warlock states "An assertion yet to be proven." Warlock's statement certainly has merit because you've got to question Tribunal's judgement (1) a supernova to take down someone who had the power of The Stranger, Grandmaster, High Evolutionary, Shaper, Gardener... etc and (2) if the exploding sun did work, it would have killed everyone on Earth, not just Korvac. Fortunately, during the Infinity Gauntlet debacle, he ruled against Eternity. Otherwise, you can just imagine the look on Eternity's face as the Tribunal tries to kill Thanos with a supernova.
    theres is a spectacular amount of stuff wrong with what you just said most of it involves....scene happening and then tem bot being brought u

he turned off the gauntlet made warlock look unto a child...

and honeslty that you again cling to this..feat it shows..a hint of biased

For all we know, when it comes to an actual fight, all the Living Tribunal does is create token resistance then when he sees it fail, he runs away, closes the universe and says to himself "Lucky everyone who saw that will be locked away in that universe...whew. I see what you're doing Uatu, don't show this to anyone!"
    well fortunately the consistant voer all performance of a character matters

and this it ends with him meerely gesturing and blinking them away

I'm not saying the Living Tribunal doesn't have the power to beat down any cosmic that tries to fight him my point is that, an argument can be made against the Living Tribunal and just because he's the guardian of the multiverse doesn't mean it's an automatic win for him.
    errrr no no it can't

when he;s actuallty been shown as second only to god

Starcraft... Halo... UFC! The Arbiter's Avatar

errrr no no it can't

when he;s actuallty been shown as second only to god

To be fair, TOAA doesnt have any feats, so an ewok might be able to take him down

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    To be fair, TOAA doesnt have any feats, so an ewok might be able to take him down
    kinda reminds me of that yoda vs god rumble

kinda reminds me of that yoda vs god rumble
    Lol! great, now i have to go read that

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Lol! great, now i have to go read that

the logioc was because god in the bible jobbed to a busted wheel wagon

that yoda must defeat him

I know they are not in the same universe, but could DC's cosmic like characters take the tribunal down?

I am mostly thinking of the Anti-Monitor and the Monitor.