View Poll Results: What do you think of Siryn?

Voters
159. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Love her

    87 54.72%
  • Like her

    47 29.56%
  • No opinion on her

    12 7.55%
  • Who's Siryn?

    11 6.92%
  • Other (State what you think...)

    2 1.26%
Page 78 of 137 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2055
  1. #1156
    Dilf εnthusiast Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    25,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That JonoGuy View Post
    Here is a Siryn avatar taken from the cover to X-Factor's 50th issue.
    I wonder if there's a copy of the cover without the big 50 on it...

  2. #1157
    Senior Member That JonoGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinkos91 View Post
    I wonder if there's a copy of the cover without the big 50 on it...
    There is always the chance Nathan Fairbairn might post it on his website.
    Aaron - That JonoGuy

  3. #1158
    Moderator RoguishGurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,108

    Default

    What do you guys think of Deborah Ann Woll as a possible Siryn?







    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM|MISS AMERICA

  4. #1159
    Dilf εnthusiast Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    25,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoguishGurl View Post
    What do you guys think of Deborah Ann Woll as a possible Siryn?

    The first image really looks like her, though in general, I think she could pull the look off.
    She reminds me of Sook's Siryn or Yardin's



    Great pick though

  5. #1160
    Senior Member That JonoGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    Great pick. She really looks the part, although I do get distracted by very VERY blue eyes. I think Marvel lists her as blue eyed, but I think she has been colored with green eyes as well. I kinda like the green myself. It certainly goes with her outfit most of the time.
    Last edited by That JonoGuy; 07-19-2009 at 09:12 PM.
    Aaron - That JonoGuy

  6. #1161
    Dilf εnthusiast Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    25,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That JonoGuy View Post
    Great pick. She really looks the part, although I do get distracted by very VERY blue eyes. Nothing that contacts couldn't fix though.
    Bright blue eyes = more allure

  7. #1162
    #YOLO Prodigy55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    chinar
    Posts
    22,645

    Default

    AIEE! I love her.

  8. #1163
    Dilf εnthusiast Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    25,411

    Default

    Just made this, though I might have shrunk it too small...


  9. #1164
    Elder Member Free-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    27,275

    Default

    So last month, Ryan Reynolds said the the screenwriters will most likely use Black Tom as the villain for the Deadpool spinoff.

    In a Deadpool film with Tom as the bad guy, am I the only one who thinks they might be setting up Siryn as the love interest?

  10. #1165
    Elder Member Free-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    27,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That JonoGuy View Post
    Here is a Siryn avatar taken from the cover to X-Factor's 50th issue.
    I love that!! Why do so many people forget to give her freckles?!

  11. #1166
    Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,942

    Default

    That would be awesome-o especially if Terry's in it.

    And yeah the freckles look cute.

  12. #1167
    Elder Member Free-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    27,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coconutphone View Post
    That would be awesome-o especially if Terry's in it.

    And yeah the freckles look cute.
    The only possible problem I could see is that Terry was a little girl in the X-Men movies, but from what I understand, Deadpool may not be connected to the previous X-films in terms of canon.

  13. #1168
    Dilf εnthusiast Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    25,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesfreeman View Post
    So last month, Ryan Reynolds said the the screenwriters will most likely use Black Tom as the villain for the Deadpool spinoff.

    In a Deadpool film with Tom as the bad guy, am I the only one who thinks they might be setting up Siryn as the love interest?
    I really hope she appears too, I mean, her age shouldn't be reduced by that much
    seeing she started getting into a life of crime at the age of 15, though if she were made young in the film
    Deadpool and a girl so young in a elationship would, in a way, be creepy. The good thing is guaranteed survival, seeing she appears in the X-men movies
    unless this is set to take place after the X-men movies.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesfreeman View Post
    I love that!! Why do so many people forget to give her freckles?!
    Quote Originally Posted by coconutphone View Post
    And yeah the freckles look cute.
    I <3 the freckles.

  14. #1169
    Elder Member Free-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    27,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinkos91 View Post
    I really hope she appears too, I mean, her age shouldn't be reduced by that much
    seeing she started getting into a life of crime at the age of 15, though if she were made young in the film
    Deadpool and a girl so young in a elationship would, in a way, be creepy. The good thing is guaranteed survival, seeing she appears in the X-men movies
    unless this is set to take place after the X-men movies.

    .
    Well, see, that's where it get's confusing. Reynolds said that because of the overall lukewarm fan reaction to the Wolverine film, he said that the Deadpool film wouldn't mention any of the previous X-films, and may not even tie into that continuity.

    So if the movie is set in a stand-alone continuity (like how Catwoman was completely independent of the Bat-films. Sorry, it was the best example!!! ), then that means they could very well have a 20-something year old Terry like in the comics.

  15. #1170
    Dilf εnthusiast Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    25,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesfreeman View Post
    Well, see, that's where it get's confusing. Reynolds said that because of the overall lukewarm fan reaction to the Wolverine film, he said that the Deadpool film wouldn't mention any of the previous X-films, and may not even tie into that continuity.

    So if the movie is set in a stand-alone continuity (like how Catwoman was completely independent of the Bat-films. Sorry, it was the best example!!! ), then that means they could very well have a 20-something year old Terry like in the comics.
    In that case, bring her on

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •