View Poll Results: What do you think of Siryn?

Voters
159. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Love her

87 54.72%
  • Like her

47 29.56%
  • No opinion on her

12 7.55%
  • Who's Siryn?

11 6.92%
  • Other (State what you think...)

2 1.26%
Page 113 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2055

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    !!!!!

I know that Terry still loves him, but I'm not sure I like the idea of her continuing to pine away over Jamie, especially when it makes her miserable. Jamie's married now, so hasn't that ship sailed? If Terry does return to the mortal realm, she needs to find a new love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by shibori78 View Post
    I know that Terry still loves him, but I'm not sure I like the idea of her continuing to pine away over Jamie, especially when it makes her miserable. Jamie's married now, so hasn't that ship sailed? If Terry does return to the mortal realm, she needs to find a new love interest.
    OMG, I saw that too! I liked that person's comment until they got to the Jamie/Terry thing. She's pined over him so much, and he's never returned that interest. It just makes her look kind of pathetic.

First, she dated one of his dupes and got burned. Then she had a one-night stand with one of his dupes and got burned. After that, Jamie went almost immediately into the waiting arms of Layla and married her. IMO, the Terry/Jamie ship has so sailed.

She needs to move on to Deadpool. They're both immortal now so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

Retired

Have to agree with you both. I was a little irked by that letter too. I'm not a fan of Terry's supposed lingering sentiment for Jamie. It's not a relationship that's ever worked out for her in the past, so it's cruel to return to it. Deadpool is a much better choice for her, but I wouldn't mind seeing some other possible love interests too (none of which really come to mind, admittedly).
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Deadpool is a much better choice for her, but I wouldn't mind seeing some other possible love interests too (none of which really come to mind, admittedly).
    I'm at a loss as to who would make a suitable love interest besides Deadpool. I sometimes wonder if that ship has sailed as well. I hope not. I've been thinking of writing in to the Deadpool letters page and ask if Terry will be making any upcoming cameos.

And too bad UXF has ended. We never did found out if that was indeed Terry in that background picture. I still want to know what was going on there!

(none of which really come to mind, admittedly).
    I enjoyed her and Warpath in X-Force.

Retired

I enjoyed her and Warpath in X-Force.
    I thought about mentioning that, but I have some unfounded delusions about Monet and Warpath based on the few Bachalo panels they shared together in Messiah Complex.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

I thought about mentioning that, but I have some unfounded delusions about Monet and Warpath based on the few Bachalo panels they shared together in Messiah Complex.
    I feel like Warpath and Terry is very unlikely today. They're both just completely different people doing completely different things with themselves pretty much all the way across the country from each other.

Completely random thought, but what would people make of a Siryn/Cannonb all romance? I just think it could be fun.

Cheers.

James.
    Any Dream worth Having Is A Dream worth Fighting For.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Completely random thought, but what would people make of a Siryn/Cannonb all romance? I just think it could be fun.

Cheers.

James.
    I'm not opposed to it. They did have a nice friendship back in the old X-Force days, and I don't think she'd start dating another guy behind his back, like Dani or Boom Boom. That wasn't cool.

Cannonball was kind of a jerk to Terry in the X-Force days. I say nay!

Cannonball was kind of a jerk to Terry in the X-Force days. I say nay!

Oh, really? It's been forever since I read those issues, but I remember they were both co-captains or something, and I thought they got along decently.

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn View Post
    Oh, really? It's been forever since I read those issues, but I remember they were both co-captains or something, and I thought they got along decently.
    He often undermined her leadership and would refuse orders from time to time.

A guy who always has to be in charge paired with someone who was a born leader just makes for a terrible mix.

Is X-Men: Fallen Angels any good? I was thinking of getting it because of Siryn's appearance, and it's only $12 on Amazon. I'm wondering if it's worth the price, or if I'm better off spending money on X-Factor TPB.

Quote Originally Posted by shibori78 View Post
    Is X-Men: Fallen Angels any good? I was thinking of getting it because of Siryn's appearance, and it's only $12 on Amazon. I'm wondering if it's worth the price, or if I'm better off spending money on X-Factor TPB.
    Fallen Angels is some pretty classic stuff. I personally thought it was just ok, but that's just me. I say go for it. X-Factor trades are pretty common.

He often undermined her leadership and would refuse orders from time to time.

A guy who always has to be in charge paired with someone who was a born leader just makes for a terrible mix.
    Ugh, you're right, that's super annoying. I think my general fondness for Cannonball has tainted my memories of his X-Force appearances.