Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default WW Philly LIVE! - Cup O' Joe Panel

Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada is giving his latest Cup O' Joe panel at Wizard World Philly this afternoon, and CBR News is reporting live from 3:30-4:30 EST. Join the fun right here!

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16624

A new female Bullseye? Hooboy.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

September will see Marvel Zombies 3 by Fred Van Lente and Kev Walker. It's "an in-continuity story in which the zombies invade the MU and members of the Initiative must stop them."
    Now this is interesting. Nice to see something that isn't alternate reality.

Of course, the fans who hate Marvel Zombies arn't going to like it slipping into the 616.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Now this is interesting. Nice to see something that isn't alternate reality.

Of course, the fans who hate Marvel Zombies arn't going to like it slipping into the 616.
    As long as it has ant man appearing, I am a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by spidervenom View Post
    As long as it has ant man appearing, I am a happy camper.
    Zombie Giant Man will probably end up eating him. Heh.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    A new female Bullseye? Hooboy.
    Their also doing a female version of Kraven.

ODDS THIS WILL LAST PAST EIC : Not even 1 year. The female Bullseye will end up DEAD by the real Bullseye. The female Kraven will also end up dead.

See the female Doctor Octopus for example...
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Masked Bat-Mod RonnieThunderbolts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Their also doing a female version of Kraven.

ODDS THIS WILL LAST PAST EIC : Not even 1 year. The female Bullseye will end up DEAD by the real Bullseye. The female Kraven will also end up dead.

See the female Doctor Octopus for example...
    Bendis used her in Secret War as Lady Octopus. She looked badass for once. Your point has merit, but not seen isn't the same as dead, and Lady Octopus is still around, unused, but so is Morbius, Doc Ock, and many other classic villains, with no indication of her overall longevity being great or small at this point, other than a lack of fans or memorability. I'm in agreement, I was just clarifying that she isn't dead as much as in character limbo.

Nick Marino, AudioShocker djshalope's Avatar

i was at the panel. it was pretty awesome. there were a lot of really good questions, including some stuff that didn't even make it into this CBR report (how could it all make it in? there were so many damn questions and comments). i was laughing pretty hard at some points. and there was a lot of love for a wide range of characters. Black Panther got a few mentions, and someone even asked about the Crew (which i thought was awesome).

Brevoort said that the first issue of Daredevil was delayed in 1964. Ive lost track of how many times this guy has deflected a current problem with Marvel with something that happened decades in the past. Marvel has more delays now in a year than they had in all the years before Quesada came aboard as EIC. Brevoort is basically making excuses as always, and where I come from excuses are for LOSERS. There is no reason for the amount of books that are delayed these days except for carelessness and laziness. In my profession if something is late people can get fired. Marvel keeps getting away with it because of the fanboys who will buy anything that Bendis or Quesada tell them to no matter how late it is.

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

I like the look of Lady Bullseye. Knowing Bru he'll make her awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    I like the look of Lady Bullseye. Knowing Bru he'll make her awesome
    I agree as I trust Brubaker completely. Who's writing this female Kraven? Hopefully there is a good reason for it.

I still can't believe the Runaways movie is reality. It's the most exciting thing ever!

I hope it comes out before 2012...

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieThunderbolts View Post
    Bendis used her in Secret War as Lady Octopus. She looked badass for once. Your point has merit, but not seen isn't the same as dead, and Lady Octopus is still around, unused, but so is Morbius, Doc Ock, and many other classic villains, with no indication of her overall longevity being great or small at this point, other than a lack of fans or memorability. I'm in agreement, I was just clarifying that she isn't dead as much as in character limbo.
    Lady Octopus was pretty bitchin' in Secret War.

It pains me that they go out of their way to create female villains based on existing one (the female Loki, the female Ultron, the female Kraven, now the female Bullseye) instead of using actual female villains already established! The current writers should re-read the Femizons arc of Captain America and use some of those chicks, some of them are rockin' and others can be written to be rockin'.
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Brett P View Post
    I still can't believe the Runaways movie is reality. It's the most exciting thing ever!

I hope it comes out before 2012...
    oh dude me too

A female Bullseye will make good target practice for Deadpool.