Page 209 of 268 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4016
    Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    dolo is like danny saying doc is doing things on his own.
    Many thanks for the dolo definition Froggy.

Heroes for Hire would definitely work for the tv show.
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Coming soon in AvX #10 -- dragon riding!
    Is that what they're calling it these days?

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post

no problem. Danny sounded like a character off this old FUSE show I use to watch called Kung faux

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    Is that what they're calling it these days?
    "Y'wanna know why they call me Shou Lao the undying baby? cause my love for you is everlasting!"
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post

If not live action, I could settle for an animated series, so much potential there:

C'mon Marvel!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

The AvX #10 is up and it looks like Danny will get some screen time. Hopefully K'un L'un will make out better than Wakanda. If is doesn't, I will be pissed that marvel will lay such a smack down on my two favorite places in the Marvel Universe: K'un L'un and Wakanda.

I think K'un-Lun will be ok...But really, great stuff from Kubert once again, splendid art.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Year of the Dragon themortalfist's Avatar

Well gang, with Defenders being canceled after issue #12, it's another indication that Iron Fist, for all the promises that he was going to have a big year and be a big player in the Marvel U, will be going no where. Maybe something big and bold will happen before AvX is over, but with three issues left, I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen. Pity. I was really hoping we'd see a lot more of Danny. We did get to see a lot of K'un Lun in New Avengers (even though it made no sense); and Danny has had a few good panels in AvX. He had a great scene expelling bullets out of his body in Defenders. (And if Iron fist says "namaste" once more on Ultimate Spider-Man, I may throw my TV out the window.) And ... that's about it. Sorry that this is a bummer of a post. I was super-stoked for loads and loads of Iron Fist.
    Trust me. I have a plan. -- Daniel Rand, the Immortal Iron Fist

Is it possible that Danny gets another series with Marvel Now? Maybe another Luke and Danny series? I hope so because we need something different. Hawkeye's getting a series and right now, I'd say Danny's profile in the comics are higher. I know the movie is giving Clint a push but really, when was the last time Danny has been this involved the the MU?
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Is it possible that Danny gets another series with Marvel Now? Maybe another Luke and Danny series? I hope so because we need something different. Hawkeye's getting a series and right now, I'd say Danny's profile in the comics are higher. I know the movie is giving Clint a push but really, when was the last time Danny has been this involved the the MU?
    I hope so...I keep thinking we'll see a teaser image saying "IMMORTAL". But we'll see, Danny's had a prominent role in the MU and I think it'll lead to something post AvX.

Also anyone think by the time Defenders ends (sadly) Danny will wish for the other Immortal Weapons to come back?

Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    I hope so...I keep thinking we'll see a teaser image saying "IMMORTAL". But we'll see, Danny's had a prominent role in the MU and I think it'll lead to something post AvX.
    That would be awesome...

Also anyone think by the time Defenders ends (sadly) Danny will wish for the other Immortal Weapons to come back?
    He'll have to gather the dragonballs first. Wait, what?
    Follow @MarvelWOWFacts on Twitter!

I agree. "Supreme" would be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I agree. "Supreme" would be nice too.
    Yes indeed.

Also it looks like we'll see the Defenders possibly show up in other books which is a good thing...

Danny is shown in these advance pages of Wolverine and the X-Men, a bit of a sneak peek post AvX.

Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

Definitely: the Immortal Weapons and Black Panthers' deaths in Defenders will probably be retconned as the team uses the Concordance Engines to stop the Death celestial and wish for their return. Why else would all those characters die so quietly without fanfare etc.

With Shang-Chi in the Avengers and Axel saying the Defenders are not completely kaput, I think we'll see them again.
    Who squeezed the Shaman?