Page 172 of 268 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4018

I haven't read much Iron Fist (yet), but there are requirements for each one, aren't there? Fat Cobra had to kill all of his children, and Danny had to plunge his fist into the heart of a dragon. I don't think you could take, say, Red She-Hulk and declare her the new Tiger's Beautiful Daughter unless she met the standards, whatever those are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    I think maybe new versions of these legacies from there cities might come forth because i dont think any of these characters formed atteachments to any existing marvel character that could fill their shoes so to speak.

So which marvel characters would you have fill their shoes?
    I don't know which Marvel characters could be Immortal Weapons, but it's likely it'll be someone new from the capital cities.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I haven't read much Iron Fist (yet), but there are requirements for each one, aren't there? Fat Cobra had to kill all of his children, and Danny had to plunge his fist into the heart of a dragon. I don't think you could take, say, Red She-Hulk and declare her the new Tiger's Beautiful Daughter unless she met the standards, whatever those are.
    Pretty much. But like Aman said, the celestial clockwork will produce new Weapons, how or when they'll do it is the question.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Fantastic Iron Fist piece by Paolo Rivera:

Iron Fist fan stamp made by deviantart user dA--stamps:

Another great scan of the Confederates of the Curious from Defenders #6, yes that's John Aman with Captain Nemo!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Just another fan-girl~ OkieDokiLoki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Awesome. Be sure to give us your thoughts after you've read it!
    It's awesome. Especially the artwork. It's totally gorgeous. ^^
    I can't wait to see Aja's work on the new Hawkeye series. :)

And Danny makes the cutest faces~
    Danny's just so cute~! <33
    Pull list: Amazing Spider-Man, Deadpool, Scarlet Spider, Defenders, Uncanny X-Force, JiM, W&TXM, Swamp Thing, i Vampire, Adventure Time, Snarked, Avengers vs X-Men

Year of the Dragon themortalfist's Avatar

I'm so glad you really love Defenders 6. That's what i love about this thread -- how enthusiastically you post pages, Mr. Fist! And I'm so happy to see everyone who went out and got Volume 1 of Immortal Iron Fist. This is a great club to belong to!

So are we going to even see Danny in the next New Avengers? I don;t know much about (Marvel's) Da Vinci, but I love where this is going. So that's still flashback, right?
    Trust me. I have a plan. -- Daniel Rand, the Immortal Iron Fist

The 2nd masterworks volume is up on amazon now.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by OkieDokiLoki View Post
    It's awesome. Especially the artwork. It's totally gorgeous. ^^
    I can't wait to see Aja's work on the new Hawkeye series. :)

And Danny makes the cutest faces~
    Danny's just so cute~! <33
    Glad you're enjoying it ODL, woot!

Quote Originally Posted by themortalfist View Post
    I'm so glad you really love Defenders 6. That's what i love about this thread -- how enthusiastically you post pages, Mr. Fist! And I'm so happy to see everyone who went out and got Volume 1 of Immortal Iron Fist. This is a great club to belong to!

So are we going to even see Danny in the next New Avengers? I don;t know much about (Marvel's) Da Vinci, but I love where this is going. So that's still flashback, right?
    Oh yes I loved the issue, then again I've loved everything about Defenders and I'm so intrigued by the developments with #6. John Aman being apart of a team with Captain Nemo was such a great revelation it blew my mind! Can't wait to see the team journey to Z'Gambo next issue.

Yes it is still a flashback but I have no doubt Danny will show up, he has to be told what to do afterall. Then NA #27 will see Danny take Hope to K'un-Lun.

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    The 2nd masterworks volume is up on amazon now.

Okay.

I have on my desk a trade paperback collecting Immortal Iron Fist #1-6. I assume that's the place to start...

I promised a running commentary when I sat down to read this. Should I put it here or make a new thread? It'll be spoiler-tastic, but then I'm the newbie here, not you.

Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Okay.

I have on my desk a trade paperback collecting Immortal Iron Fist #1-6. I assume that's the place to start...

I promised a running commentary when I sat down to read this. Should I put it here or make a new thread? It'll be spoiler-tastic, but then I'm the newbie here, not you.
    Go for it!
    Follow @MarvelWOWFacts on Twitter!

What Prince said!

Also here's an inked preview of New Mutants #44 featuring the Defenders!

http://marvel.com/news/story/18699/n...s_after_exiled

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Fantastic Iron Fist piece by Paolo Rivera:

Delicious.

Another great scan of the Confederates of the Curious from Defenders #6, yes that's John Aman with Captain Nemo!

Have they said who the guy in the bowler and cape is?
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    Have they said who the guy in the bowler and cape is?
    Not yet, just speculation at this point. Like Monty said in the Defenders thread, it could be Mister E...

Also I asked Fraction if there'll be a new Dog Brother, Tiger's Beautiful Daughter and Bride of Nine Spiders given what happened in Defenders #6 and he answered:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Fraction
    of course! that's how the immortal weapons work. question is how do THESE immortal weapons work?
    So there will be, but what exactly could he mean by this?

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Not yet, just speculation at this point. Like Monty said in the Defenders thread, it could be Mister E...
    I grabbed the issue on ComiXology a little while after my earlier post. Yeah, no identification yet. Aman's team does look pretty cool, though.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

So there will be, but what exactly could he mean by this?
    I'd guess he means "You'll get a new Dog Brother, but he might be a son of a bitch."