BANNED

Default Mr. Hyde vs Frankenstein's Monster

Both versions are from the Van Helsing (2004) movie. Basically, Dr. Jekyll has been permanently transformed into Mr. Hyde and eventually runs into Frankenstein's monster. Who wins?

Probably Hyde. Strength seems comparable, but Hyde seems able to ignore most wounds. Hyde gets an ever greater advantage as the wounds pile up on them both, eventually grinding the Monster down.

BANNED

I'll have to agree as I just got done watching "Van Helsing: The London Assignment" and even after Hyde had taken all of that damage, he just kept coming. This incarnation is easily the strongest of all the Hyde incarnations. However, as far as Frankenstein is concerned, he's pretty damn strong so while I think it'd be a good bout and an even fight for a while, Hyde would eventually win.

Power with girl is better Powerboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preus View Post
    Both versions are from the Van Helsing (2004) movie. Basically, Dr. Jekyll has been permanently transformed into Mr. Hyde and eventually runs into Frankenstein's monster. Who wins?
    Never saw the movie. Just for fun, I'll mention that the monster of Shelley's novel would curbstomp the Hyde of Stevenson's story. But then again, the Marvel Hyde would curbstomp the Marvel monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Preus View Post
    This incarnation is easily the strongest of all the Hyde incarnations.
    Even Calvin Zabo?

BANNED

I meant besides the versions in the comic books. That version is just straight up like the Hulk.