Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Lucifer Morningstar Vs Living Tribunal (new info and spoilers)

Ok, so everyone thinks that LT is all power and all this stuff but i think that Lucifer could give him a very good run for his money or even beat him. I will list some feats for you i warn you though SPOILERS AHEAD!

1. Lucifer was once attacked by indestructable (even to him) beings yet he in seconds found there source through out all the world and killed them.

2. He is stronger then all the lords of hell including the endless. For example he speaks to dream about how other lords of hell speak as though they actually have deposed Lucifer he basically talks about it as a joke. Dream is afraid of him in sandman saying he is probably the most powerful being in creation sept for his father (lucifers father) he also admitted to being weaker then him. Destiny wouldnt give lucifers brother a peak at his book micheal said either lend it or i take it.

3. when lucifers father left the universe two trolls got on the throne and took his power, they made a clone of lucifer using a womens memory, lucifer used this to his advantage by using the trolls own power against them in the past when they where not yet omnipatent, and so they died.

4. Lucifer was told to shut the gateway to his own universe or else, he got mad and actually made maybe millions out of that one gateway when before there was only one.

5. lucifer has defeated gods in there own realm while powerless, when he is at full power he can destroy a realm just by being there such as the house of windowless rooms where angels go when they die (not a pretty place)

6. There is a misconception of what lucifer created beyond his gateway well i am here to confirm he made a MULTIVERSE not a universe, this is confirmed in lucifer nirvana though i guess the mistake can be understood since this use to be a hard to get comic but now you can read it in lucifer 11 endsong but yes he is speaking to his gf, and she says you created your own realm, he says i qoute i didnt create a realm i created a totality a multiverse. When creating his own multiverse he needs his brother's energy because its the energy that makes up the universe but lucifer is the will that made the multiverse of his father shaping it into planets, suns and everything even life he had his own adam and eve. When making his own universe he stood ground zero at his brothers explosion of power, the host of angels from the silver city wouldnt dare trying to release his power in an already developed multiverse saying it would destroy everything this is also said again when they are fighting fenris and trying to save the multiverse from destruction after lucifer and micheals father leaves, lucifer and micheal are equal in power sept they do have diffrent powers but lucifer has defeated his brother.

BANNED

Default Lucifer Morningstar Vs Living Tribunal (new info and spoilers)

Ok, so everyone thinks that LT is all power and all this stuff but i think that Lucifer could give him a very good run for his money or even beat him. I will list some feats for you i warn you though SPOILERS AHEAD!

1. Lucifer was once attacked by indestructable (even to him) beings yet he in seconds found there source through out all the world and killed them.

2. He is stronger then all the lords of hell including the endless. For example he speaks to dream about how other lords of hell speak as though they actually have deposed Lucifer he basically talks about it as a joke. Dream is afraid of him in sandman saying he is probably the most powerful being in creation sept for his father (lucifers father) he also admitted to being weaker then him. Destiny wouldnt give lucifers brother a peak at his book micheal said either lend it or i take it.

3. when lucifers father left the universe two trolls got on the throne and took his power, they made a clone of lucifer using a womens memory, lucifer used this to his advantage by using the trolls own power against them in the past when they where not yet omnipatent, and so they died.

4. Lucifer was told to shut the gateway to his own universe or else, he got mad and actually made maybe millions out of that one gateway when before there was only one.

5. lucifer has defeated gods in there own realm while powerless, when he is at full power he can destroy a realm just by being there such as the house of windowless rooms where angels go when they die (not a pretty place)

6. There is a misconception of what lucifer created beyond his gateway well i am here to confirm he made a MULTIVERSE not a universe, this is confirmed in lucifer nirvana though i guess the mistake can be understood since this use to be a hard to get comic but now you can read it in lucifer 11 endsong but yes he is speaking to his gf, and she says you created your own realm, he says i qoute i didnt create a realm i created a totality a multiverse. When creating his own multiverse he needs his brother's energy because its the energy that makes up the universe but lucifer is the will that made the multiverse of his father shaping it into planets, suns and everything even life he had his own adam and eve. When making his own universe he stood ground zero at his brothers explosion of power, the host of angels from the silver city wouldnt dare trying to release his power in an already developed multiverse saying it would destroy everything this is also said again when they are fighting fenris and trying to save the multiverse from destruction after lucifer and micheals father leaves, lucifer and micheal are equal in power sept they do have diffrent powers but lucifer has defeated his brother.

VS

Living Tribunal

im here to destroy some silly misconceptions of this guys power......ok he never turned off the IG with a snap of his fingers if you actually read the comic it says that the LT didnt wanna fight adam warlock for the IG but if they did everything would be destroyed, adam then gave up the IG. Eternity talks about him as a PEER not a supirior even galactus doesnt speak about eternity as a peer though they are brothers in a way. Other then this i havent seen him do any great feats some people might refur to the marvel handbooks but other people say that those dont really count as proof since marvel doesnt always stick to hand books

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

All those feats have been brought up before.

The Living Tribuinal is still more powerful.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

which is kinda scary when you think about it....

though lucy still neater then the cold...arbiter of justice

BANNED

Heh?

Has Living Tribunal ever withstood a creation destroying blast?

Lucifer Morningstar manipulated The Presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo Shaka/Yusuke View Post
    Heh?

The being has prevented the Infinity Gauntlet from working. That really rather trumps creation destroying blast withstanding.

And no, he didn't.

While Lucifer certainly manipulated basically everyone and everything else in that series, not so much with the Presence itself.

Heh?

The Living Tribunal has complete control over the Omniverse, second only to...well...God himself. He's pretty much functionally omnipotent.

Gazing at UFOs in the sky. Or are those memories?

So, would the LT be closer in power to LM + Michael?

[QUOTE=Pendaran;6805114]The being has prevented the Infinity Gauntlet from working. That really rather trumps creation destroying blast withstanding.

wait how is that trump a creation destroying blast? LT needed him to give it away he couldnt force it. Also its not like a creation blast hurt him at all. He wasn't affected in the least.

BANNED

[QUOTE=guest81;6805784]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The being has prevented the Infinity Gauntlet from working. That really rather trumps creation destroying blast withstanding.

wait how is that trump a creation destroying blast? LT needed him to give it away he couldnt force it. Also its not like a creation blast hurt him at all. He wasn't affected in the least.
    What are his combat feats?

Trumping the IG would be impressive only if the IG itself fights back. Really it is a bigger feat to beat a being who can destory multi-galaxies, bust through multidimensional barriers, moving faster than time itself, and at full power he can incinerate multiverses, etc than just being able to do those. You get my drift?

I can move and fight faster than light
    Vs
    I can fight and kill a guy who can move and fight faster then light.

Which 1 is a bigger feat? Tell me.

Lucifer has beaten angels/gods who has atleast power over concepts like LIFE, DEATH, BIRTH, ASPECTS OF CREATION dude. Lucifer bashed the crap out of a guy who can bust creation with his Demiugic power.
    Last edited by Virgo Shaka/Yusuke; 05-06-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Living Tribunal destroyed and recreated the entire Marvel Multiverse and made Silver Surfer the new Eternity and then destroyed it and rebuilt it again back as it was before.

All that on a whim.

Follow me on Tumblr!

BANNED

Living Tribunal destroyed and recreated the entire Marvel Multiverse and made Silver Surfer the new Eternity and then destroyed it and rebuilt it again back as it was before.

All that on a whim.
    What are his COMBAT feats has he ever fought anyone who's his level?

My dad and his company is a civil engineer, he can build buildings, he can make them happen, but he will loose badly to me in a fight so, in the case of CBR forum I win!

My dad and his company is a civil engineer, he can build buildings, he can make them happen, but he will loose badly to me in a fight so, in the case of CBR forum I win!
    There isn't anyone near his level. That's the point.

There's TOAA who is above him and that's it. Everyone else is below him and therefore subject to his power.

Also the guy destroyed the entire MU by thinking about it and then recreated differently, destroyed it again and recreated it as it was before. How is that not a combat feat?

If you can blow up the Multiverse your enemy is standing in and effectively warp reality like so much playdoh in your hands and your will is only second to the supreme being in all creation, most people are pretty much screwed.

Follow me on Tumblr!

...Tell me you're not being serious.

[QUOTE=guest81;6805784]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post

The actual note was that while Adam Warlock could have fought the Tribunal over it, the only thing it would have accomplished was destroying reality.

Otherwise, the Tribunal's ruling was such that when the gems were brought together, it prevented the Gauntlet from working. His ruling had to be rescinded before this could be otherwise.

Considering the power of the Gauntlet, considering even just the power of the reality gem, for the Tribunal to simply override it?