Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Initiative Map

Quote Originally Posted by TJKernan View Post
    give Michael Pointer back to Alaska. Canada doesn't need him, or US Agent. He could keep Patsy warm at night...
    USAgent, Arachne and BRB need to go back to the US and form a new Force Works with Rhodey.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

Masked Bat-Mod RonnieThunderbolts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
    USAgent, Arachne and BRB need to go back to the US and form a new Force Works with Rhodey.
    Iowa's Initiative team already has the Force Works name, although they've gone unseen at this point.

I'm just mad that Pennsylvania got the Liber-teens....bbbbbboooooooooooo. Philly's crime rates are just as bad if not worst as NY cities (I guess that's real-life though lol). Maybe Pennsylvania is super-safe in the 616...but the Liber-teens???? lol Pennsylvania couldn't get one top-notch or at least one B or C lister? We got all D and Z listers. I still love the initiative, but I have to boo the Liber-teens lol.
    Faves: Wolverine: Weapon X, the Avengers, X-Force, etc
    My Free Weekly eZine: http://tinyurl.com/ybcnhxe
    My Clothing Line: www.culturesclothing.com
    http://twitter.com/culturesclothes

Sweet Christmas!

What? No team in Arkansas? It's a Travesty I tell yah!

Im still trying to figure out that VA, MD and DC still dont have a team nevermind the fact that the president is in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by akumasan View Post
    Im still trying to figure out that VA, MD and DC still dont have a team nevermind the fact that the president is in DC.
    Has it been stated somewhere they don't have teams? Maybe we as the readers just don't know about them yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockscissorspaper View Post
    Has it been stated somewhere they don't have teams? Maybe we as the readers just don't know about them yet...
    That is a great point, while it has been stated that all of the teams aren't ready to be active yet, some of the states that are left with no info revealed so far MAY have teams already we haven't been given any information about yet.

Yeah we really don't have a good idea idea on how many states have teams that are unrevealed vs. having no teams at all. Perhaps after the Civil War they will have time to give us a more exact estimate. Which places have teams has been a bit haphazard in terms of what you would think would be priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Grico View Post
    Yeah we really don't have a good idea idea on how many states have teams that are unrevealed vs. having no teams at all. Perhaps after the Civil War they will have time to give us a more exact estimate. Which places have teams has been a bit haphazard in terms of what you would think would be priorities.
    We don't have any statistics on super-powered crime in the Marvel Universe, and perhaps some of the delay can be attributed to State and County authorities that will have to work with the Initiative team and turn over portions of their jurisdiction. They mention at the end of the Civil War proper series having to wait for the final approval for individual state governments for teams. We're told we'll see some more in the remainder of this Secret Invasion crossover, which I look forward to. Perhaps we'll see some new faces in Wednesday's issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieThunderbolts View Post
    Perhaps we'll see some new faces in Wednesday's issue.
    Yeah 3-D Man and the Skrull Kill Krew so far have been a good means of introducing new state teams.

Yeah 3-D Man and the Skrull Kill Krew so far have been a good means of introducing new state teams.
    True, and despite pessimistic attitudes, none of the teams have lost any members save for their Skrull infiltrators, with both the Arizona and Hawaii teams being described on panel as still alive, and the New Mexico Skrull was killed without the rest of her team there to get caught in the crossfire, so at this point we've got three states Skrull-free, and no human deaths. That could change by the story's end, but not a bad success rate so far in the Skrull-hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by akumasan View Post
    DC? Come on. It's not called the fifty DISTRICT Initiative. ;)

Arkansas has a team. You'll see 'em in #19. Tigra's on it, though she goes back to Camp Hammond often for some of that sweet Skrull lovin'.

Best,

CNG

Quote Originally Posted by christosgage View Post

Arkansas has a team. You'll see 'em in #19. Tigra's on it, though she goes back to Camp Hammond often for some of that sweet Skrull lovin'.

Best,

CNG

You would think the President would have enough pull to get his own secret service-ish hero team. I would have thought Tigra would have used her "connections" to get a more plum state job although maybe Arkansas has some great benefits I am unaware of.

You would think the President would have enough pull to get his own secret service-ish hero team. I would have thought Tigra would have used her "connections" to get a more plum state job although maybe Arkansas has some great benefits I am unaware of.
    Maybe she has a "friendship" with a certain former Governor from Little Rock?
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by christosgage View Post

Best,

CNG
    More people than Alaska. althogh I think Shield can handle one city.

Seems stupid if california, texas and Fla have only one team given the size and populations. I mean they get two or more baseball/football teams but only 1 superhero team?