Default Getting to Know Your Imaginary Friends

The studio responsible for numerous projects across the comics and games industries, Imaginary Friends are creating artwork for Radical Comics' first tiles. We spoke with studio head Edmund Shern.

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=15887

Smile

Thanks very much Andy.

Just wanted to add, that I speak for everyone at Radical when I say that the work of Edmund and everyone at Imaginary Friends Studios is amazing and that we are all proud to have them on board with Radical. They really take things to a new level.
    Last edited by Gianluca; 04-08-2008 at 11:22 AM.
    The Loxleys and the War of 1812 (Alan Grant, Claude St. Aubin and Lovern Kindzierski) from Renegade Arts Entertainment
    www.facebook.com/LoxleysandtheWarof1812
    www.twitter.com/RenegadeArtsEnt

KodyChamberlian.com

The stuff looks great! I like the more "painted" approach to the art.

I love IFS, especially Kai's work. From the looks of it, it seem like he'll be working on Shrapnel.

I will definitely pick up some of these titles :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cribba View Post
    I love IFS, especially Kai's work. From the looks of it, it seem like he'll be working on Shrapnel.

If you love Kai's work then wait until you see the very special project he is working on for next year...

Dave

Default Kai's work

Quote Originally Posted by Cribba View Post

Actually you dont have to wait at all! Go to www.radicalcomics.com for a first look at FREEDOM FORMULA and its updates coming soon.

AND Check out this coming PREVIEWS for FREEDOM FORMULA covers by Kai and interiors by Kai and Chester. Its scifi mecha suit action based on kai's designs for racing formula-one styled exosuits. The interior art is pretty unique in styling. You wont regret it!

For Shrapnel, check out Zombie Studios website at http://zombie.com for more about Shrapnel and how Kai was working off Syd Mead's base concepts. Thats an exciting combination !

:) PS you probably already know this one but for pure kai goodness check out http://ukitakumuki.deviantart.com

Edmund Shern