Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Who do you think needs their own title

Gimme a character that can hold his/her own ongoing. Id love to see Ult Gambit. Ya supose to be dead but hell its comics, Beast was dead too.

I think you give Gambit some underworld contacs, new tek he stole from SHIELD and give him a realistic outift that he would wear and utilise (Leather pants, knee boots, Lycra shirt, Black stealthy over coat, for god sake lose the cowel head peice) and set him up as the ultimate (pardon the pun) thief. Im talking like mission impossible thief. Hell Frelancing to SHIELD cause they need denability, I think it would be a fun title.

what do you think and who would you give there own title to?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradpinder View Post
    Gimme a character that can hold his/her own ongoing. Id love to see Ult Gambit. Ya supose to be dead but hell its comics, Beast was dead too.

I think you give Gambit some underworld contacs, new tek he stole from SHIELD and give him a realistic outift that he would wear and utilise (Leather pants, knee boots, Lycra shirt, Black stealthy over coat, for god sake lose the cowel head peice) and set him up as the ultimate (pardon the pun) thief. Im talking like mission impossible thief. Hell Frelancing to SHIELD cause they need denability, I think it would be a fun title.

what do you think and who would you give there own title to?
    thats cool but why his own title? he could be on x-men as one of xavier's shadow x-men but with stuff he stole from SHIELD. i dont care about a realistic comic either, like you said its a comic, and hopefully they ressurrect angel as well.

I just ment he looked silly wearing a turtlekneck sweater and the cowel is silly too

Hmm.. well having a character for ongoing in the ultimate universe would kind of be greedy. I think ultimate characters who do a solo series should have it be set as a mini series. If you want an ongoing it's got to be more than just that character in the book. It has to be an aspect of the Ult. Universe like Ult.X-men is for mutants, FF is for science, ultimates is for world policing and Ultimate spiderman is street wise. So if you have another ongoing it should be a team or buddy book that goes into the Mystic part of the Marvel universe. I don't mind it being a solo character's book but have a good cast to it that makes it more than just about that character.

I think stick a big ideological split in the X-Men, place a few higher ends into the Academy of Tomorrow and you could have two top rate Ultimate mutant titles.

The same goes for the Ultimates. West Coast division, put two good writers on both titles and it would work wonders... Good writers though, not Loeb.

I think that's as far as the core titles should be split though, I couldn't handle a Jessica Drew ongoing or the Fantastic Two :D.

BANNED

Ultimate Spider-Woman
    Ultimate Venom

Ultimate Cap

Not neccessarily an ongoing, but some kind of mini at least.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Ultimate Cap

Ultimate Juggernaut
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Ultimate Cap should DEFINITELY have his own book. Mini at least.

Seeing how Ult. Iron Man does.

EDIT:

Oh and I think they should give Ult. Spider-Woman a mini. She was awesome in clone saga. She's 16, a clone with super powers, and no family or friends and she's out on her own and we have NO Idea what happened to her...

Definitely needs her own mini because the potential is BURSTING at the seems....
    Last edited by MattXG; 03-19-2008 at 09:48 AM.

i though ultimate iron man was a mini with 4 parts.ultimate spider woman should get a mini,exploring more of her,like others mentioned,but keep her away from spider man,usm is now too crowded with infant supers that it should be called legion of super teens.

Ultimate Cap and Ultimate Spider-Woman should get at least a mini, they both great story telling potential.

And maybe Ultimate Namor, I mean it seems like ages since he made his first and only appearance to date. A series might help explain what hess been up too and how he's adapted to the modern world.
    A.A.A

Ultimate Thunderbolts. Totally. Black ops, government run Ultimates using villains as their sentance.
    Looking for artists, know I won't find any. That blows.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_peterson View Post
    Ultimate Thunderbolts. Totally. Black ops, government run Ultimates using villains as their sentance.
    i like it... now whos in it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post

Ultimate Juggernaut
    Didn't Gambit killed Ultimate Juggernaut?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus II View Post
    Didn't Gambit killed Ultimate Juggernaut?
    I think so. Though I'm not sure we saw his body, and nothing stops the Juggernaut.

I'd stick to the core 4 and add more minis. Top of the list...

1. Ultimate Spider Woman
    Espionage, teen-speak, kick-ass action... and trying to make sense of being sort of a girl and boy at the same time. As well as being someone else. With Bendis inner-monologues. I'm so... confused already. It'd certainly be original.

2. Ultimate Gambit
    I like the thief thing mentioned earlier. Could be totally different to anything else in the universe right now.

3. Ultimate Cap
    WWII or otherwise... It'd be great. Get Millar.

Oh, and please, please finish the Daredevil trilogy. Some of us actually liked it. It's not like I'm ever actually going to see Hulk vs Wolverine, the other great 'lost' title. No pun intended.