Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Default Smallville-Supernatural

No objections, but.......???????????...How are they going to mix two very disparate sets of characters and worlds---one world assumes alien worlds and zero magic, while the other assumes a dark tone of EVIL at all times-(Dean is in HELL for pete's sake)--I know Clark is technically vulnerable to "magic" but, other than the vampire bimbos in the Halloween party ep, does anyone remember?
    On the whole, though, if they can wrap up this last season and close off these lingering plotlines, who knows what they can do next?

Quote Originally Posted by ChordNohVarr View Post
    No objections, but.......???????????...How are they going to mix two very disparate sets of characters and worlds---one world assumes alien worlds and zero magic, while the other assumes a dark tone of EVIL at all times-(Dean is in HELL for pete's sake)--I know Clark is technically vulnerable to "magic" but, other than the vampire bimbos in the Halloween party ep, does anyone remember?
    On the whole, though, if they can wrap up this last season and close off these lingering plotlines, who knows what they can do next?
    A. There was the ep when Lana, Lois and Chloe where possessed by 16th century witches.

B. A whole story arc with Lana being possessed by a Isobell and it's implications.

C. The vampire ep had nothing to do with magic at all. Vampire Bats where exposed to Kryptonite and infected Buffy Sanders and she became a genetic vampire not a mystical one.

Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default FAN EXPO: Smallville

Outgoing "Smaillville" stars Michael Rosenbaum and Laura Vandervoort met with fans in Toronto to talk their future, the end of Kara's story, the show’s past, Gene Hackman, and why Tom Welling is a super prankster.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=17831

Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: CBR TV -- "Smallville's"ť Sam Witwer

Actor Sam Witwer joins the cast of “Smallville” this fall to play Doomsday -- just who will this new Doomsday be and what is he up to? Witwer answers those question adore in this video interview on the CBR Yacht.

Full article here.

“Smallville’s” Sam Witwer
    Pffweh...wha'?

EDIT: Aw, no fair...you noticed.

EDIT II: Electric Bugaboo: Or maybe Justin did. I'm sure that's beyond Stony's ability to fix.
    Last edited by Paradox; 08-25-2008 at 02:18 PM.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

That's So Finchy! Harding Prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Outgoing "Smaillville" stars Michael Rosenbaum and Laura Vandervoort met with fans in Toronto to talk their future, the end of Kara's story, the show’s past, Gene Hackman, and why Tom Welling is a super prankster.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=17831
    So what is going to become of the end of Kara's Story. Idk why they just let her go when she was happy to continue.
    Chloe: "You've had feelings for Lois since like the 1930's"

Clark: "Let's just say that if there's an Anti-Life Equation, I found it."

Quote Originally Posted by Harding Prime View Post
    So what is going to become of the end of Kara's Story. Idk why they just let her go when she was happy to continue.
    It was budget cuts. They had to let someone go.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoVGM View Post
    Well they were trying to keep Rosenbaum, but didn't, so there shouldn't be a huge budget issue since he has obviously one of the top money makers. That sounds like BS to me. Especially with all the additions they are making.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoVGM View Post
    And hire 2 more full timers and countless guest stars?

No Lex and no Lana means they have free money to play with.

That can't be it.

So, "Starkiller" is playing "Doomsday". Possibly interesting.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Thumbs up Smallville Season 8 Starts tomorrow!!

Hi guys I just wanted to remind everyone who likes Smallville that the new season 8 starts tomorrow and that you should tune in :D
    Legendary UCLA basketball coach John Wooden always advised his players, “Never try to be better than someone else; but never cease trying to be the best you can be. That is under your control. The other isn’t.” So why not focus on competing with yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by RagingDemon View Post
    Hi guys I just wanted to remind everyone who likes Smallville that the new season 8 starts tomorrow and that you should tune in :D
    Same with supernatural.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science."

"I have often regretted my speech, but never my silence."

Quote Originally Posted by RagingDemon View Post
    I'm trying to catch up on last season. I bought the season last week, started watching last weekend, have two discs left. Recording tonights, should be able to watch it this weekend sometime.

I for one think that Smallville, so far this season, is kicking Heroes @$$!

Not really , so far smallville is rather dull. The focus for this season have largely been on the supporting casts more than clark. Maybe that will change later but at the moment , it is not very engaging.

Has clark even seen writing anything or investigating anything for the professional major newspaper that he has been hired on so far ?