Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StormXPantherQueen View Post
    Has spiral ever been a hero type before ?
    from what I remember she was Mojo's hit girl.
    There's some hero stuff in her (speculatively it might have carried out from her past life as stallwart stuntwhiz RR):
    - several times it's being depicted that she wants to rise rebellion against that fat bucket Mojo
    - she enlisted Wolverine and Mystique to save the universe by destroying it and thus continuing natural order of things (fulfilling Shiva aspect of her aesthetic)

As far as I'm concerned she's beyond good and evil, and takes sides whichever suites her batshit crazy goals.

Quote Originally Posted by StormXPantherQueen View Post
    Cool thanks. so in UXF will see the reason for the turn around. hope she doesn't pull a Mystique
    I hope she does pull Mystique. Goody two shoes doesn't look good on her, but if could be pulled out nicely and believable I'm a game.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Yeah going to be interesting to see why she joins in the first place.
    I see three options for that:
    1. they have some leverage on her (like Vanisher)
    2. their goals might cross
    3. she's bored and says "wtf not?"

I hope she dances a lot and shines with her poetic soul.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000

Colored version to appreciate.

She's the most adowable baby on the cover.
    Takes the cake easily.
    ohsnapulon5000

UXF pages are revealed and 90's artistic sensibilities are felt throughout the eyes of 90's fans, thankfully to the inks. Our girl gets attacked by Psylocke who obviously goes jelly over Spiral's hd LA club banger swagger. It's a heartwarming master and puppet reunion, which makes me crave for more body swap drama (no, not really). Yawn, Lizzy, get over it already.

Sam Humphries confirms Spiral's starting UXF role as a villain and Mojo's victim. I'm more excited for the former rather than the latter, but given how each modern X-Force incarnation enlisted people made into and dehumanizingly used as killing weapons, Spiral's horrific and slavery origins have to be acknowledged so she can enter into a new one.
    Last edited by Λ ΛΛ Λ; 12-05-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    ohsnapulon5000

I googled Bachalo Christmas and got this result:

2 things I love most right now form a perfect Christmas present for me. And I didn't even asked for it.
    Nicely played, Google.
    ohsnapulon5000

Crylocke, the drama princess, breaks mesmerizing dance of Spiral.
    I wonder if Puck is bouncer at that club.

ohsnapulon5000

I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Hey, Spiral fans! Here's another pro-Spiral thread: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...hamed-Psylocke

X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

The Best There Is At What I Do

Thought you guys should know too.

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    Also, just in case anyone didn't know Sam Humphries is doing next weeks X-Position. If you have any you can send questions to ssunu@comicbookresources.com (with X-Position as the subject line) or to twitter http://twitter.com/stevesunu.
    Super excited for all the Betsy/Spiral stuff coming up!
    Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    Are they showing this flashback with Betsy being in her Asian body? Tsk tsk......

But how amazing is Spiral???
    darknessatnoon: I knew you were the only reasonable R'Chell Summers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Are they showing this flashback with Betsy being in her Asian body? Tsk tsk......

But how amazing is Spiral???
    By zooming in on her lips, I can see she put on her lipgloss, and British bod never did that. That's a grave mistake, good catch.

Spiral is beyond any category of amazing. You have to be crazy to fully comprehend her brilliance. But I'm happy I've got a glimpse of it to shine bright.

How come the writers/artists/pencillers can't keep proper track of Spiral's unique physical attributes? Like, that she only has *four* fingers on each hand and she has one and a half bionic arm, both left arms. I would think that the artists would actually take notice of such details.... :(

Apart from those small flaws, I am SO stoked for this book! :)

Curioser and curioser March Hare's Avatar

Although I know most of you are radically against Longshot, there are a pair of members who seemed interested in former Spiral/Ricochet Rita. I'd wish to invite them to contribute to the Longshot Appreciation Thread and, in passing, ask them how do they know that Rita's surname is Wayword (I should be missing something ).

Curioser and curioser March Hare's Avatar

Master Adams leaves me breathless !

Spiral is the best. That is all.

Well, also that UX-F 12 and 13 will be a Spiral-centric story which is awesome!

Spiral sketch I did.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by March Hare View Post
    Master Adams leaves me breathless !

I like her bangs!