Default Yujiro Hanma(Grappler Baki) VS The Eternal(Air Master)

Yujiro hears about someone who claims to have gone past human life, so he decides to pick a fight with The Eternal and show him what the Strongest Creature in the World can do. Battlefield is a generic parking lot. This is The Eternal:

Eternal VS Air Master

How does the eyebrow-less thing that looks like Streetfighter's "12" stack up against something that kills entire armies for sport?
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Damn...

This is going to be a hell of a close match.

I assume we're talking about The Eternal after his spiritual upgrade thing that happened partway through that clip.

The guy seems equal to Yujiro in strength, speed and raw durability.

I'm thinking Yujiro has a hell of a fight, he'll be badly injured afterwards but he appears to have more techniques at his disposal like Devil's Reflex etc, which could give him an edge.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

Yujiro is a high end bullet-timer.
    Yujiro stopped an Earthquak with a punch, and yes it doesn't really make sense.
    Yujiro toke Baki's hits, and others superhumans while laughing.
    Yujiro toke and crushed a super-sized godzilla like elephant in his bare hands.
    Yujiro toke explosions.
    Yujiro is stomp.
    Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Damn...

This is going to be a hell of a close match.

I assume we're talking about The Eternal after his spiritual upgrade thing that happened partway through that clip.

The guy seems equal to Yujiro in strength, speed and raw durability.

I'm thinking Yujiro has a hell of a fight, he'll be badly injured afterwards but he appears to have more techniques at his disposal like Devil's Reflex etc, which could give him an edge.
    The Eternal has ranged attacks though, IMHO this is offset by Yujiro's sheer speed(as well as minor nerve-striking) It looked like he had short-range Ki techniques as well. However, I'll agree that Yujiro has more close-in techniques as this disposal; Eternal didn't show the ability to do technical counters, he just hit back whenever he got hit. Yujiro could snap people off their feet in mid-attack with the "Donde" technique.

Too close to call for me.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Yujiro hears about someone who claims to have gone past human life, so he decides to pick a fight with The Eternal and show him what the Strongest Creature in the World can do. Battlefield is a generic parking lot. This is The Eternal:

Eternal VS Air Master

How does the eyebrow-less thing that looks like Streetfighter's "12" stack up against something that kills entire armies for sport?
    Considering that Baki barely survived 1 round before Yujiro quashed him....

The Eternal will be tough to beat.

Though: I think we have an actual Crossover date for Baki.:D
    What Wolverine should be doing with out his SMvsFL...

Holder of the Spark of Awesomeness
    I don't bite
    From the Blog of Hiro (Heroes)
    I'm at full HP and MP, and have all my elixirs. It's time to take down the last boss.

I saw the future that I must prevent and I will prevent it.

Who am I?

I'm Hiro Nakamura. I'm going to save the world.I made Kenshiro (FoTNS) Laugh

^^^Remember though, Yujiro promised to kill the mother if his grandson wasn't stronger than Baki. With Maki's damage soak he'd be hard pressed to actually carry out that promise. :D

Yujiro: *busts down Baki's door while panting and sweating like a pig*

Baki: "WTF...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DING HERE?!"

Yujiro: "Baki, I accept your little girlfriend. But are you even sure she can bear me a strong Hanma grandson?"

Baki: "What the hell are you talking about? And what did you do to..."

Maki: *walks into the room, covered in blood and carrying sukiyaki beef* "Sorry I'm late."

Yujiro: "WTF IS THIS WOMAN, THE TERMINATOR?! STRYDUM! CALL THE PRESIDENT AND TELL HIM TO GET THE X-RAY MACHINE READY, I WANT TO MAKE SURE SHE ISN'T LIVING TISSUE OVER METAL ENDOSKELETON!!!"

:D

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    ^^^Remember though, Yujiro promised to kill the mother if his grandson wasn't stronger than Baki. With Maki's damage soak he'd be hard pressed to actually carry out that promise. :D

Yujiro: *busts down Baki's door while panting and sweating like a pig*

Baki: "WTF...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DING HERE?!"

Yujiro: "Baki, I accept your little girlfriend. But are you even sure she can bear me a strong Hanma grandson?"

Baki: "What the hell are you talking about? And what did you do to..."

Maki: *walks into the room, covered in blood and carrying sukiyaki beef* "Sorry I'm late."

Yujiro: "WTF IS THIS WOMAN, THE TERMINATOR?! STRYDUM! CALL THE PRESIDENT AND TELL HIM TO GET THE X-RAY MACHINE READY, I WANT TO MAKE SURE SHE ISN'T LIVING TISSUE OVER METAL ENDOSKELETON!!!"

:D
    Baki: Now this is oddly satisfying.

*CONTINUES TO ROFL*
    What Wolverine should be doing with out his SMvsFL...

Holder of the Spark of Awesomeness
    I don't bite
    From the Blog of Hiro (Heroes)
    I'm at full HP and MP, and have all my elixirs. It's time to take down the last boss.

I saw the future that I must prevent and I will prevent it.

Who am I?

I'm Hiro Nakamura. I'm going to save the world.I made Kenshiro (FoTNS) Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Crown View Post
    Baki: Now this is oddly satisfying.

*CONTINUES TO ROFL*
    What would be crazy is that Yujiro actually does become impressed and ropes in everyone else for a match-making mission! :D Cue "Strongest Love Match in the World," with no-one having any idea about how to get a pair of horny teenagers together. :D

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Becoming An Anthropologist View Post
    Yujiro is a high end bullet-timer.
    No he isn't. He hasn't got any bullet time feats.

If you have some that weren't mentioned last time this came up, please provide them.

Yujiro stopped an Earthquak with a punch, and yes it doesn't really make sense.
    SMvsFL.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

He only managed to keep ahead of gunfire, barely; it looked in the anime that he was aware of being aimed at, and where the bullets were going to to. He didn't avoid bullets per se; he was, from everything that I've seen in Grappler Baki, using his speed to get ahead of the shooter's aim. In the last episodes("The true nature of Hanma Yujiro") that showed him fighting in South America and Vietnam at 18, never once did he react to individual bullets a'la Yu Law or Neo.

At almost all times it was only CIS that kept him alive(the Green Berets surrounding the pit didn't shoot him on sight, and gave him the chance to think up a way out) The closest I can get to bullet-timing for Yujiro is out-jumping a multiple grenade explosion with the strength of two toes, which also occurs in the same arc.

Thus far he seems to have better reaction speed as Eternal, and possibly better striking speed as well. He might be down power-wise though; Eternal was consistantly dropping concrete pillars and leaving craters/gashes in the tarmac floor where he fought with Maki; Yujiro has only shown this kind of striking power when he spoke with Retsu and "grunted" himself a crater in the Underground Arena wall(this was before Retsu's fight with Baki in the Maximum Tournament) Yujiro however, does look to have better accuracy(popping Doppo's eye inside his own move) as well as flexibility. He can also use the "Shock Absorber," now that he's gone and learnt Xiao Li from Kaku Kaioh.
    Last edited by T51R; 02-03-2008 at 05:14 AM.