Default sketch update 1-13-08 ROSE MCGOWAN Planet Terror!

While at the conventions I do a lot of sketches that don't see print anywhere! They are drawn on the spot and whisked away to a private collection. I love it that these pieces are given a loving home, but they also need to be shared and enjoyed by everyone!
    THAT'S WHAT THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT!
    Every few weeks I"ll update the link below to display a different convention drawing! If you have one of my convention sketches, or even a full blown commission, send me a scan and I'll be sure share!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

O.K.. dig this.. I've not seen Planet Terror... but Rose Mc Gowan can just about always peak my interest. And I've been told by many many folks that there was something really "interesting" about the gun attached to Rose's leg in Planet Terror.. after a conversation about the visuals of this character I was asked to draw her... well.. c'mon .. how could I say no! c'mon... CHERRY DARLING!!!.. THAT'S THE BEST/ DUMBEST/ COOLEST name since BIG BARN SMELL ( a lesser character from the Li'l abner cartoon!)
    By the way... This li'l piece is all ink with a li'l bit of prowhite and then colored pencil on top...
    Dig it!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Nice!

I think the stump is a little too short though.

Default tha' stump!

sigh... I probably shoulda watched the movie... I guess that's what happens.
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_ite...ab=5#topoftabs

they need to offer free wireless internet at conventions. you guys could pull up reference photos for anything in seconds.

This is also when I know I want something specific in mind, I bring a binder full of photo reference just in case artists haven't seen what I'm looking for.