Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ultraman Mebius vs. Power Rangers SPD, Mystic Force, and Operation Overdrive

In a scaled match, the youngest and least experienced of the Ultra Brothers, but also one of the mightiest and most heroic, fights these three PR teams.
    Will the Rangers be able to stop this super powerful hero, or will they be whipped into place?

BANNED

Even scaled an ultra-brother is still going to be a Silver Surfer vs a bunch of mid-levelers at best. The only thing that can match him that I know of is that one SPD Ranger with the FTL reflexes and class 80ish strenght. But even he lacks an Ultra-brothers versatilte.
    Last edited by Lord Foul; 11-10-2007 at 05:16 PM.

Uhmm. IIRC Mebius also has the dreaded Battle Mode change:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOIcME0RG4Y
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we don’t have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Uhmm. IIRC Mebius also has the dreaded Battle Mode change:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOIcME0RG4Y
    That was pretty imppresive, um however have he ever fought a being at lightspeed? -I don't know maybe he can!

But if he can't than team power rangers wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo Shaka/Yusuke View Post
    That was pretty imppresive, um however have he ever fought a being at lightspeed? -I don't know maybe he can!

But if he can't than team power rangers wins!
    Again, Omega Ranger, from Power Rangers SPD, is not lightspeed, he can only slow down time. Dekabreak, from DekaRanger, can go lightspeed+.
    They're two different characters.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Again, Omega Ranger, from Power Rangers SPD, is not lightspeed, he can only slow down time. Dekabreak, from DekaRanger, can go lightspeed+.
    Yeah, ok, but I'm just wondering has Ultraman Mebius fought any beings with high speed! If he hasn't then it will be better if we use the Ultraman Nexus who fights at super speeds all over the place time and time again!

The whole issue will be if their Zords can go LS+; when those boys go big, I doubt any amount of blitzing without Superman-level strength at least is going to hurt them.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we don’t have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

In both situations, though, it won't help. Once Mebius senses the power increase, he's going to do one of his faster(and they are *fast*) attacks, and they are incredibly effective.
    Oh, and the moment Mebius uses Blazing Attack, the others are basically fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    The whole issue will be if their Zords can go LS+; when those boys go big, I doubt any amount of blitzing without Superman-level strength at least is going to hurt them.
    Then in that case, Mebius still wins.
    Also, I said scaled. Do you know what scaled is?

BANNED

Well, now, we all know that in a pure desperate situations heroes of the world can perform miracles. I see so many time in all power rangers series that when they are loosing to a more powerful evil boss they were able to do things that goes beyond that of the enemy at the last minute and so has ultramen- time and time again he can just pop back up and kept on fighting and wins even when he is about to be destroyed!

So I really don't know here!

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo Shaka/Yusuke View Post
    Well, now, we all know that in a pure desperate situations heroes of the world can perform miracles. I see so many time in all power rangers series that when they are loosing to a more powerful evil boss they were able to do things that goes beyond that of the enemy at the last minute and so has ultramen- time and time again he can just pop back up and kept on fighting and wins even when he is about to be destroyed!

So I really don't know here!
    Ultraman Mebius is far more powerful, though. He can cause matter to no longer exist with some of his attacks.

...I smell dead Rangers...!

And it's not often on this board that I get to say something like that.
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

Quote Originally Posted by Toku King View Post
    In both situations, though, it won't help. Once Mebius senses the power increase, he's going to do one of his faster(and they are *fast*) attacks, and they are incredibly effective.
    Oh, and the moment Mebius uses Blazing Attack, the others are basically fucked.
    Aye, the Rangers are pretty much screwed against an Ultra. Still, what would happen if Omega challenged him to a dance contest?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Aye, the Rangers are pretty much screwed against an Ultra. Still, what would happen if Omega challenged him to a dance contest?
    I dunno about Mebius, but the other Ultras are masters of dancing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAtwQ...anese%20parody
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KS604u_fcQ

Quote Originally Posted by Toku King View Post
    I dunno about Mebius, but the other Ultras are masters of dancing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAtwQ...anese%20parody
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KS604u_fcQ
    That was too awesome for words.
    My RPG Site!