Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Super Villain Couples

Which marvel super villains would you like to start see dating each other?

My opinion, but the Marvel Villains don't seem to be much of keepers in terms of relationships, maybe its due to their realistic nature or some such..

.but I wouldnt mind Norman Osborn and Moonstone getting together. It'd be so creepy it'd sell...

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    My opinion, but the Marvel Villains don't seem to be much of keepers in terms of relationships, maybe its due to their realistic nature or some such..

.but I wouldnt mind Norman Osborn and Moonstone getting together. It'd be so creepy it'd sell...
    There are real life criminal couples, Bonnie and Clyde, Paul Bernado and Karla Homolka, etc.

And there have been some good villain couples, Titania and Absorbing Man, Volcana and Molecule Man, Crossbones and Red Skulls Daughter.

But truthfully I am having trouble coming up with a few villain couples that could work together. But I guess sometimes the random pairings that end up having romance are just as good.

I think sandman could hook up with madame masque why I just don't know
    Wants to prove you belong to the elite ?
    Wrestling Revealed vs The World here

Juggernaut and Black Tom Cassidy... :)

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Arcade and White Rabbit
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Man-Killer and Poundcakes.
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

I do like Sin and Crossbones.

I could see Moonstone shacking up with someone equally evil. Then they'd both frequently cheat on each other.

I don't know, most of my favourite bad guys would simply would NOT settle with a woman- Doom, the Skull, Kang etc.
    "After all, John McCain's led a very Biblical life. Like his namesake Cain, he is not afraid to go negative on a brother. Like John the Baptist, he paved the way for the new Messiah, and like Moses, he takes advice from a Bush who is going up in flames."- Stephen Colbert

Also know who else hasn't been seen as a couple in a while. Absorbing Man and Titania. I mentioned them before but I can't remember the last time I actually saw the two of them together.

Still Kisses With Saliva filthysize's Avatar

I like Sin and Crossbones too, but you know what's even more rare than supervillain coupling? Supervillain romance. Can we not have an evil man and an evil woman engage in actual emotional entanglements? Must it always be "You're crazy! My kinda gal!" and "Your killing makes me hot! Let's get naked!"? What happened to woos and starry nights?

Actually over at DC they had a fairly interesting relationship between Scandal and Knockout.

Quote Originally Posted by filthysize View Post
    I like Sin and Crossbones too, but you know what's even more rare than supervillain coupling? Supervillain romance. Can we not have an evil man and an evil woman engage in actual emotional entanglements? Must it always be "You're crazy! My kinda gal!" and "Your killing makes me hot! Let's get naked!"? What happened to woos and starry nights?
    Except that it makes Crossbones seem like a pedo with Pippy Sin Stockings.
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Quote Originally Posted by filthysize View Post
    Many villains are psychopaths and thus cannot feel love and with no interest in wooing or starry nights .

Also the blue collor thug villains would be too dense and uncultured for that sort of thing.

Though I guess Batroc would be into that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Except that it makes Crossbones seem like a pedo with Pippy Sin Stockings.
    Crossbones is an evil psychopath, him having this kind of relation seems in character. Wasn't Diamondback 15 when she was his girlfriend/punching bag.
    Last edited by The Master Meglomaniac; 10-20-2007 at 07:04 PM.

Frenzy and Pulse!

Don't emasculate him too hard, Jo!
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye