Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I can't seem to get my 360 connected to the net. :(

Anyway, for when I do, it's Dark Evangel.

I only have Blue Dragon, Enchanted Arms and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, at the moment, currently saving up to get Halo 3, Bioshock and any other game that may catch my eye.

Must see to getting a Blockbuster card so I can rent some....
    Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiaria_Alata View Post
    I can't seem to get my 360 connected to the net. :(

Anyway, for when I do, it's Dark Evangel06.

I only have Blue Dragon, Enchanted Arms and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, at the moment, currently saving up to get Halo 3, Bioshock and any other game that may catch my eye.

Must see to getting a Blockbuster card so I can rent some....
    Edited.

I knew that man was useful for something! Woo!
    Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Edited.

I knew that man was useful for something! Woo!
    So it's 06 now?

Who's this other Dark Evangel I have friended then, I wonder?
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Humpherys View Post
    So it's 06 now?

Who's this other Dark Evangel I have friended then, I wonder?
    ....Bugger! oO

Hope I haven't complicated this needlessly..... :o

....Bugger! oO

Hope I haven't complicated this needlessly..... :o
    No problem.

I've just been thinking to myself over the past week "man, for someone who has connectivity problems and lives half a world away, Gladiara is sure on Xbox live when I am a lot!"
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Humpherys View Post
    No problem.

I've just been thinking to myself over the past week "man, for someone who has connectivity problems and lives half a world away, Gladiara is sure on Xbox live when I am a lot!"
    I guess I should've waited before putting definites out. Heheheh.

And I've not been able to play much of anything lately either, university and work really cut into my time.

Caught up on Okami yesterday though, or was that Monday? Nearly up to the point were I fight Orochi.

I'm really looking to play with some CBR people on my PS3.

Name: Attuma (tried for like...1 hour to get something better....even Pwood was taken :()

Hit me up. I'll add the other PS3 gamers in here and send you a message telling you it's me. :)
    2007 Avengers League Champion VISION WAR MACHINE YELLOWJACKET BLACK KNIGHT SPIDER-WOMAN MANTIS

Default Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Codes

Hope no one objects to this. I wanted to make a separate thread just for Friend Codes for Smash Bros. Brawl Codes since it's difficult to find them all in the other HUGE thread. Please use this thread for posting Brawl Codes only--take other Brawl discussion the existing thread

Here's mine:

Name: MATT
    Code: 0473 7453 4901
    Last edited by Black Atom; 04-12-2008 at 11:44 PM.
    "I think we can help. Mercedes is black; I'm gay. We make culture." - Kurt, Glee.

BANNED

uh dude, why would people waste thier time with this peice of junk of a game. its nothing but a bunch of hasbeen characters beating the hell out of each other. the game is very boring and not fun. just play the game on your own. or better yet, get a life and buy an SNES
    Last edited by jka12002; 04-12-2008 at 09:52 PM.

I could ask you the same about Shaq-Fu. Apparently you seem to prefer that over SSBB, which is mind-boggling to say the least.
    Last edited by SwordChucksMaster78; 04-12-2008 at 10:28 PM.
    "Some games stand the test of time; Street Fighter II drags time into a back alley and beats it senseless." (1UP.com's Ryan Scott)

Quote Originally Posted by jka12002 View Post
    uh dude, why would people waste thier time with this peice of junk of a game. its nothing but a bunch of hasbeen characters beating the hell out of each other. the game is very boring and not fun. just play the game on your own. or better yet, get a life and buy an SNES
    So I take you're NOT going to post your friend code? If not, please use the existing Smash Bros. thread to air your grievances.
    "I think we can help. Mercedes is black; I'm gay. We make culture." - Kurt, Glee.

Maaaaan, I need to know how you play first.

I can't stand playing the hyper competitive kiddies who refuse to use anyone aside from Falco and Ike, with no items on super boring Final Destination.

I mean, I just like to play the game for fun. To me, items and crazy stages are fun (although some items and stages are ridiculously unfair to certain characters).

Quote Originally Posted by Silliw 2 View Post
    Maaaaan, I need to know how you play first.

I can't stand playing the hyper competitive kiddies who refuse to use anyone aside from Falco and Ike, with no items on super boring Final Destination.

I mean, I just like to play the game for fun. To me, items and crazy stages are fun (although some items and stages are ridiculously unfair to certain characters).
    I usually only play competitively with people I know (unless they want to). Online is just for fun/casual play so I leave items on and stuff on.

Mad scientists unite! Perry Holley's Avatar

I've merged the 'Gamer Tags' and 'Smash Bros. Friend Codes' threads, and this thread is now stickied for to make it easier to access.
    MY STUPID BLOG - a blog about tabletop RPG's, comic books, and other geek-stuff

I am on XBL as jessecuster3
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good