Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member

Happy Birthday, Itachi lover. I'm confident you'll know the right thing to do with better luck for years to come. ;)

Miburo, I wish you a completely unhappy and disatisfactory birthday.

...but that's what I do every day, so I guess I have to do something else.

*Rifles through the trash for an hour*

Ha! I found it!

*Hands Miburo a card that appears to have been shredded, then taped back together*

I found that last "Redirect the target of Chrosis' Wrath" card.

...that sounds like a pretty damn cool name for a spell or weapon of some kind, doesn't it?

"Chrosis' Wrath". I like it. :D
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Having finally regained conciousness, (and my memory) I thank you all for your wishes for my happiness, despite the majority of them being so that I wouldnt use my Mega-death cannon.

You know, the one I swore to use if my birthday was forgotten? The one I spent all fucking Year working on, in preparation to blow up CBR, and extract my vengence?

Imagine my surprise (And dissapointment) when people remembered my birthday!

You assholes, you did this just to spite me, to deny me what i wanted most. This was my favorite world-destroying plan of the year, and you all shited all over it!

Jerks. If you all liked me, you would have forgotten and let me destroy the universe.

Thanks. *cries*
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

No problem~! :D
    Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Happy Birthday to the huntmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    Having finally regained conciousness, (and my memory) I thank you all for your wishes for my happiness, despite the majority of them being so that I wouldnt use my Mega-death cannon.

You know, the one I swore to use if my birthday was forgotten? The one I spent all fucking Year working on, in preparation to blow up CBR, and extract my vengence?

You assholes, you did this just to spite me, to deny me what i wanted most. This was my favorite world-destroying plan of the year, and you all shited all over it!

Jerks. If you all liked me, you would have forgotten and let me destroy the universe.

Thanks. *cries*
    You remember the time you put me saying 'please' in your signature?

Well paybacks a bitch, ain't it? :evilsmile
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Thanks. *cries*
    honeslty because we really are just that petty..we did it just to spite you..asnd ruin your lives

hmmm for your birthday though i think i'll do something evil and dasdardly

and realese that little..video..biggs and i did..that night when you lost conience..and we..decided to do..stuff to ya

yeah..:p

seriously though dude..happy birthday your a fine rumbler and one of the few old gaurd who still posts

Hero of Quesadillas Demon King Psycho's Avatar

Thanks. *cries*
    We love you too, buddy.
    "No fact escapes me. Why do you think you can?"
    -Nicol Bolas