Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default X-POSITION: Week Seventeen

Daniel Way answers your questions about Wolverine’s “Origins” and bar brawls with Steve Dillon. Plus, a sneak peak at Larry Stroman art from "What If? X-Men: The Rise & Fall of the Shi'ar Empire!"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11920

Skipped the Wayward talking and went straight to the ZOMG Stroman art.... it's goddam *AMAZING*!!!

Po looks gorgeous and Alex looks better than he has since... uh, Stroman last drew him. Get this man on a core book STAT!!

You were saying? Vegetarian Goat's Avatar

Awww, i miss Larry Stroman. THAT'S the Havok & Polaris i remember from when i was a kid. I'd love to see him back on a regular title.
    Check out Comic Book Dude & Vegetarian Girl at http://www.veggiegoatcomics.com!

Stroman's art looks really nice. Can't wait to see it colored.

Havok and Polaris duo title please!
    For-Real-True is only true now.

Story-True is true forever.

-Lizzie Hexam "The Unwritten"

BANNED

Another Wolverine X-Posititon? For goodness sakes....

I hate Wolverine X-Position because the focus is on a single character in mediocre runs. The Wolverine books are barely X-related, yet they get all the attention. Blasphemies, I say.
    Insert something witty and charming here.

Stroman's gotta draw Thumbelina again.
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye

Okay i can't keep that one anymore... SCHEI** AUF WOLVERINE!!! There i said it!

I am waiting a whole week for new infos on messiah complex and the possible lineups after it and instandly we got yet another Wolverine X-posistion.

I thought this thing was created for infos on MS and Endangered Species. What the hell are interviews regarding wolverine doing there? His series are not effected by Messiah complex. They wouldn't even be effected if the whole X-verse would be canceled.

Sometimes i think they should simply throw Wolverine out of the X-verse say that he is not a mutant but something else (and this time meaning it) and let him keep his solo advantures or avengers team ups.

Who cares about his origin (okay his fans but still) that thing was explained as much as it was changed. The whole series has no meaning for the rest of the X-men titles so why making such a fuss about it?

I want my infos on X-men, uncanny X-men, X-factor, New X-men and a bit on X-force. I don't care about Wolverines backstory, i don't care about his current solo series.

All i want are infos about the X-men from the X-positions, the X-men are a team book how can a single character take a whole X-men info spot for himself? Its not Wolverine and the X-men its the X-men, Wolverine is just ONE of its members. ARGGGGH.

Okay sorry for this but i had to let some steam out.

They told us about the Daniel Way X-position about 2 weeks ago though. Last week DW couldn't make it so they interviewed Chris Yost.
    "I'm deeply hurt, NOT."
    Blade X
    Wrote the Book on Cool

I think X-Position was created to give us CBR-ians a voice and ask questions about everything X-Men. Like it or not, Wolverine is definitely still part of the group and thus counts.

Besides, they can't reveal everything now. The crossover itself hasn't even started to get yet more HUGE revelations about post-Messiah Complex X-Men. :)
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye

Yes, Stroman rocks. Love his Gladiator as much as Byrne's. Oh, and Wolverine eats poo.

Yeah, Stroman totally saved this X-POS. Reading Way's evasions about his medicore Hama regurgitation of a run puts me to sleep.

STROMAN!

BOOO! another boring X-Position that has nothing to do with the crossover. Step it up CBR

☿Mecurial master of media Living Silver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Skipped the Wayward talking and went straight to the ZOMG Stroman art.... it's goddam *AMAZING*!!!

Po looks gorgeous and Alex looks better than he has since... uh, Stroman last drew him. Get this man on a core book STAT!!
    Couldn't argee more with you on very point!!! I can't wait for this book to come out, if only to see Havok and Lorna's rendering.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Yeah, Stroman totally saved this X-POS. Reading Way's evasions about his medicore Hama regurgitation of a run puts me to sleep.

STROMAN!
    I didn't even read it, I just skipped to the Stroman art at the end. Imagine if they put him back on X-Factor with PAD writing it. I would buy more than one copy every month.

Pretty Stroman art! I don't normally buy What If type stories, but I'm getting this for the Polaris and Havok loving. And the art too. Its bangin'.